The Education Forum

Mary's Manifesto

So tip the glass and say congradulations to a lot of blackmail and Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year, is what they say to each other while they still wish for the disinformations crews to keep it that way....

AMEN,,,,,,,,,, that is correct.

Well I do wish for all to have the best Christmas ever and a Good New Year and lets change that past disinformatons crews and drown them in their own whatever.

Bill Kelly wrote:

[...]

I'd like to keep us on the road to answer those questions.

AMEN! ! ! !

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Bill Kelly

David Healy

"I'd like to keep us on the road to answer those questions."

That's an excellent idea and I couldn't agree with you more. But, it seems as if this thread has been hi-jacked.

"Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Bill Kelly"

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Bill Kelly, David Healy, and Richard J. Smith, as well. You guys are the greatest.

Ter

• 7 months later...
FOR REX BRADFORD.

REX,

DO YOU THINK YOU COULD POST THIS ON MARY'S WEB SITE?

BK

Bill et al,

The "About Mary Ferrell" page at the Mary Ferrell Foundation website has since its beginning had a portion of this quote at the bottom of the page (it was quoted by Gaeton Fonzi in his dedication to The Last Investigation):

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/About_Mary_Ferrell

However I think the entire post is worth putting up and I will endeavor to do that soon. If anybody else has quotes or speeches of Mary's that they'd like to see featured on the website, I'd be happy to receive them. You can post them here or send email to the site.

Rex

FOR REX BRADFORD.

REX,

DO YOU THINK YOU COULD POST THIS ON MARY'S WEB SITE?

BK

Bill et al,

The "About Mary Ferrell" page at the Mary Ferrell Foundation website has since its beginning had a portion of this quote at the bottom of the page (it was quoted by Gaeton Fonzi in his dedication to The Last Investigation):

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/index.php/About_Mary_Ferrell

However I think the entire post is worth putting up and I will endeavor to do that soon. If anybody else has quotes or speeches of Mary's that they'd like to see featured on the website, I'd be happy to receive them. You can post them here or send email to the site.

Rex

THANKS REX,

YOUR THE BEST.

BK