The Education Forum

Michael Collins Piper: Final Judgement

John Simkin

Message from Jeff Dahlstrom

Question: Have any of your fellow researchers read, reviewed, evaluated, and/or commented on a book pubished recently by the American Free Press written by Michael Collins Piper titled Final Judgement: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination? I have recently ordered a copy of this book which is also billed as "America's #1 Banned Book".

I can tell you that this book is not available in any library. It is not sold at Barnes & Noble or Borders Books nor can they even order a copy for their clients. So the billing of this book as "America's #1 Banned Book" has some merit to this reader and writer.

I have scoured and searched both "JFK Lancer" and "JFK Online" (John Simkin's Education Forum on JFK), and have found absolutely no reference to this book or it's theories about the JFK assassination. I have not yet read this lengthy and well researched book yet but I understand that part of the thesis of the author is that the Israeli Mossad played a role in the assassination over JFK's opposition to Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion's desire to obtain nuclear weapons to defend Israel.

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a copy of the book. I tried to read it several times but always found something better to do.

It has been a while since I scanned the book. I do not like it because of Piper's anti-semitism (he is also an Auschwitz-denier and believes that Jews planned 9-11). Piper's scenario does include a hijacked "fake assassination attempt", a scenario discussed by others as well and one that Tim Carroll and I like because it seems to "fit" all the evidence (but the "fit" does not, of course, prove it).

All Piper's book does, I believe, is set forth a scenario based solely on MMO (as so many others are).

Did Israel has a reason to seek regime change in the US (i.e., did it have a motive)? Perhaps so. But so did numerous others. That is why any analysis based solely on MMO gets us nowhere.

Let us not duplicate the mistake of the people of Hamelin.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Guest Stephen Turner

I understand that part of the thesis of the author is that the Israeli Mossad played a role in the assassination over JFK's opposition to Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion's desire to obtain nuclear weapons to defend Israel.[/color]

This is hardly a new theory, its been current for at least 10 years to my knowledge. The stuff I have seen appeared to be coming from the "Jewish Conspiracy for World domination"nonsence, so I payed it the notice it deserved, Zip...But who knows, maybe this book is different, like maybe it contains a few facts to back up its assertions, I just shant hold my breath.

I haven't read it but I've read several reviews including the link which James posted. While I don't agree with Piper's theory that Israel masterminded the assassination, the idea that they played a role can't be discounted. The full story of Israel's emergence as a nuclear power is told in Avner Cohen's "Israel and the bomb" (1998, Columbia University Press). I highly recommend this book.

Of particular interest to me was the manner in which the relationship between the US and Israeli Governments changed abruptly in the aftermath of JFK's assassination, vis-a-vis weapon sales and nuclear inspections. Interesting indeed.

Edited by Mark Stapleton

Question: Have any of your fellow researchers read, reviewed, evaluated, and/or commented on a book pubished recently by the American Free Press written by Michael Collins Piper titled Final Judgement: The Missing Link in the JFK Assassination? I have recently ordered a copy of this book which is also billed as "America's #1 Banned Book".

I can tell you that this book is not available in any library. It is not sold at Barnes & Noble or Borders Books nor can they even order a copy for their clients. So the billing of this book as "America's #1 Banned Book" has some merit to this reader and writer.

I have scoured and searched both "JFK Lancer" and "JFK Online" (John Simkin's Education Forum on JFK), and have found absolutely no reference to this book or it's theories about the JFK assassination. I have not yet read this lengthy and well researched book yet but I understand that part of the thesis of the author is that the Israeli Mossad played a role in the assassination over JFK's opposition to Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion's desire to obtain nuclear weapons to defend Israel.

The latest edition of this book is available from the author on e-Bay. Although it did not convince me as to its central thesis I would say it is worth a careful reading. I have always taken Mike at his word that he is not anti-semitic although I would admit that he does hang around with some questionable characters.

I don't think the sketch looks like either Bishop or Bush.

But Piper is an anti-semite (known by the company he keeps) and I am aware of no evidence for his theory. As I have stated before, MMO is insufficient to even put anyone on the "suspect" list. Gotta have at leasy a teensy bit of evidence linking him or it to the assassination.

I shall not follow this Piper's path into anti-Israeli hysteria.

It can be said that Israel had MMO, the motive being the Dimona issue. Israeli nuclear whistleblower Mordecai Vanunu has expressed the opinion that this is why JFK was assassinated, though Vanunu has offered no proof.

There is also the interesting fact that Yitzak Rabin (Israel's new incoming chief of staff) was in Dallas shortly before the assassination (on a "tour" of U.S. military facilities), of which he spoke not a word (of his tour or of the assassination) in his autobiography.

One way to judge how well Piper makes a case in his book for Israeli involvement is the fact that Rabin is not even mentioned.

I don't think the sketch looks like either Bishop or Bush.

But Piper is an anti-semite (known by the company he keeps) and I am aware of no evidence for his theory. As I have stated before, MMO is insufficient to even put anyone on the "suspect" list. Gotta have at leasy a teensy bit of evidence linking him or it to the assassination.

I shall not follow this Piper's path into anti-Israeli hysteria.

Tim,

There's no hysteria in Cohen's book. You should read it and become more informed about the history of Israel's development of nuclear technology before dismissing the possibility of Israeli Government involvement in removing obstacles blocking its path.

To Mark S:

At one point in time a large portion of Collin's book was on the Internet and I did read a lot of it.

Your calling him by a Jewish name must be a Freudian slip!

By the way, the anti-Israel hysteria is in everything else he has written about Jews and Israel. I would not honor Collins anymore than I would David Duke.

And again MMO is insufficient to put someone on a suspect list IMO.

Finally, some have argued that Castro must not have done it because he would have risked sure retaliation by the US had his involvement been discovered (an argument mooted, I contend, by the proof in "Ultimate Sacrifice" that a coup and invasion was ALREADY in the works). But does not that argument fit well to counter an "Israel did it" argument? Where would Israel be if the US had discovered that Israel killed Kennedy?

Edited by Tim Gratz

To Mark S:

At one point in time a large portion of Collin's book was on the Internet and I did readna lot of it.

Your calling him by a Jewish name must be a Freudian slip!

By the way, the anti-Israel hysteria is in everything else he has written about Jews and Israel. I would not honor Collins anymore than I would David Duke.

Tim,

No, I was referring to Avner Cohen's book, "Israel and the bomb" which I mentioned in a preceeding post. Well worth reading. I'll start a separate thread on it later.