The Education Forum

How tall were Zappy and Sitzy?

Jack White

"I seriously doubt you or anyone else on this board could tell the difference between a camera original Kodachrome or KodacolorII, or dupes of either. Us guy's have never hidden, where's your guy's - that's the real question

The silence is deafening!"

I assume that this includes you in the list of people who "could not" tell the difference in the camera original and a duplicate film. However, Groden says it can be done, he claims he has done it, and he listed reasons that none of you guys had ever posted about because you never thought of it.

bill

so I understand you correctly: Groden can tell the difference between the unmarked Zapruder camera original and a 1st generation optical film print from same? If that's the case a presumption must be, he's witnessed or viewed #0183 -- I'd like to know where, when and under what viewing condition that occured -- looks like he's a candidate for the other side, yes?

"I seriously doubt you or anyone else on this board could tell the difference between a camera original Kodachrome or KodacolorII, or dupes of either. Us guy's have never hidden, where's your guy's - that's the real question

I assume that this includes you in the list of people who "could not" tell the difference in the camera original and a duplicate film. However, Groden says it can be done, he claims he has done it, and he listed reasons that none of you guys had ever posted about because you never thought of it.

bill

so I understand you correctly: Groden can tell the difference between a unmarked Zapruder camera original and a 1st generation optical film print from same? If that's the case a presumption must be, he's witnessed or viewed #0183 -- I'd like to know where, when and under what viewing condition that occured -- looks like he's a candidate for the other side, yes?

bill

no.#1 assume nothing -- so I understand you correctly: Groden can tell the difference between a unmarked Zapruder camera original and a 1st generation optical film print from same? If that's the case the presumption must be, he's witnessed or viewed #0183 -- I'd like to know where, when and under what viewing condition that occured, if in fact it did -- looks like he's a candidate for the other side, yes?

Edited by David G. Healy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic