The Education Forum

The Friends of Michael Collins Piper

Tim Gratz

It has been said, truly, I believe, that one can be known by the company one keeps. I thought it would be instructive to review the statements of the men with which Michael Collins Piper associates.

Remember Piper is the man whom John Simkin believes merits the privilege of membership in this Forum.

If Piper wants to publicly renounce these men, I think this thread can give him the opportunity to do so. If he fails to do so, I think it reasonable to inder that he shares their sentiments.

One of the men with which Piper associates is David Duke. Here is a statement from Duke which is indicative of his world-views:

"Jewish power is ubiquitous. Every politician is so aware of it that he knows he cannot dare mention it! Jewish organizations, Jewish media and Jewish political agents ruthlessly seek their perceived interests without remorse and without introspection. Just as single-mindedly as they once orchestrated the Russian Revolution, they now coordinate their power over the goyim. No Jewish leader has to direct his minions to seek political control of Gentile nations; they do it as naturally as the Blue Jay appropriates another bird's nest. No one has to tell Jews to destroy Gentile pride, heritage, honor, loyalty, tradition, while at the same time building up their own. It is in their programming." ­­ My Awakening, p. 463-4 (1998)

Another Duke quotation:

"It's really the Jew Marxists who see the n as their instrument, as their bullets, by which to destroy our society."

­- The Sun (Wichita, KS), April 23, 1975

David Duke on Martin Luther King, Jr:

The public image of the man who called himself "Martin Luther King" (his legal name was Michael King) is a textbook illustration of the power of the media to influence America. Most people still do not know of the extent of King's involvement in Communism, in part because the media continues to ignore King's long record of Communist associations. King privately declared himself to be a Marxist, and told his inner circle that his efforts were a part of the "class struggle." His personal secretary, Bayard Rustin, was a Communist. When King had to replace Rustin in 1961, he chose another Communist, Jack O'Dell. His main advisor ("handler" would probably be a more apt term), as I've mentioned, was Jewish Communist Stanley Levinson, who edited and probably wrote a good deal of King's book Stride Toward Freedom. Levinson prepared King's income tax returns, controlled King's fundraising activities, and was also in charge of funneling Soviet money to the Communist Party, USA.

Only recently has it been revealed that King plagiarized large sections of his doctoral thesis. Boston University formed a committee to determine the extent of King's plagiarism. It determined that 45 percent of the first part and 21 percent of the second part were taken from other authors. Schools regularly revoke degrees on discovery of far less cheating, but the importance of King to the civil-rights movement prevented the revocation of his divinity degree.

The media have always carefully portrayed King as a good Christian family man - the epitome of a man of God. But King had dozens of liaisons with prostitutes, White and Black, used church money to pay them and commonly beat them - all documented by the FBI and admitted by King associates.

King even spent the night before his assassination copulating with and beating White prostitutes. On the FBI surveillance tapes the "Reverend King" can be heard during intercourse to say, " I'm f---ing for God!" and "I'm not a Negro tonight!" The King records are so damning that the tapes and other FBI documents were sealed for 50 years. Despite these facts, King's Jewish handlers and their allies in the media were steadfast in their laudatory portrayal of King.

Jewish and Black relations have become strained in recent years as Black political sympathies have become more nationalistic in their own right. Jewish association with Black civil-rights causes originated from the days when many Communists saw the Blacks as potential revolutionaries for Communist uprising. The Communists in their creation of the Soviet State temporarily won the Jewish fraternal struggle between Zionism and Communism that Winston Churchill described in 1920. Radical American Jews envisioned the Blacks as an American proletariat, a transatlantic version of the oppressed serfs of Russia that could be utilized as allies helping to usher in a Communist revolution. Of course, even non-Communist Jews tended to support a non-racial definition of "American," since they more than anyone are aware of their status as outsiders in White society. This led almost all organized Jewish factions to support the dismantling of the laws and traditions that supported the continued existence of our race.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Of course one of Piper's closest associates (perhaps his mentor) is Willis Carto. Here is one of the many incredible statements made by Carto:

"Hitler's defeat was the defeat of Europe. And of America. . . . The blame . . . must be laid at the door of the international Jews." -- Willis Carto

[Others would, of course, attribute other factors to the defeat of Hitler, including Hitler's own idiocy.]

Since Piper has to date refused to disassociate himself from Carto, one must assume he agrees with Carto in mourning the defeat of the Fuhrer.

Another associate of Piper is Bob Whitaker. (Whitaker spoke at the same Stormfront-organized conference that featured Piper.)

Here is an example of Whitaker's views:

The one consistent underlying theme of our modern Sobsister dogma is White Gentile Evil. If the white gentiles took America from the Indians, then it is the duty of the rest of mankind to take it from them.

If you read the statement on immigration which has been adopted by conventions of the Orthodox Jews, Conservative Jews and Reformed Jews, and you read what they actually say in plain English, you will see they are talking about white gentiles in the same terms as Hitler talked about Jews.

Here is what they say:

1) There are too many white gentiles in America, and they are a danger to Jews;

2) The third world must be imported and a mixed-race society imposed to get rid of those white gentiles who are a danger to the Jews,

3) In other words, a Final Solution to the White Gentile Problem must be found and implemented.

I am not writing those statements with all the code words they mix into them to disguise what they are plainly saying. I am reducing them to the cold, hard meaning in them. They say what our Modern Thought, based on Sobsister History, says in plain English:

White gentiles treat everybody like dirt.

White Gentiles are Evil.

White Gentiles must go.

Tim, thank you for your unbroken resistance to Piper, this association angle is important. Irving claimed to 'renounce' in order to stay out of jail, neither the prosecutor nor jury took him seriously, particularly because of his itinerary which clearly showed a continued association with other fascists. Austria and all the other countries and organisations that take a no negotiation, no nonsense approach to these bigots are commended for alerting and highlighting to the less informed of the world, these horrors potential and past that often are only a rhetoric away. Those who wallow in the sanctity of intellectual freedoms are fools in this regard. Perhaps worse than fools as they have the means to defend Pipers right to spread bullxxxx. Not only is the end legitimised, the defense against every subtle step towards it is compromised.

Great post John. I am with you 100%.

You know I do not necessarily agree with what I think may be your premise that racists might be behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy but I do believe that given the hatred of the racists and their demonstrated propensity to use violence your premise merits careful consideration. (Plus, of course, consider Milteer's apparent foreknowledge of the assassination.)

It is interesting is it not that Piper's political bedmates are really the successors to the Ku Klux Klan of the 1960s. I am quite certain that Duke himself once belonged to the Klan.

The hatred of the black race and hatred of anyone who does not meet their criteria of "Aryan" or "white" is instructive.

One can search in vain for a statement made by a Jew in the 1960s against JFK. But think of the many hateful statements made against JFK by racists who shared the same philosophy as Piper's compatriots.

Piper will deny it but JFK was a friend of Israel but he was hated by the same type of people who now comprise the Stormfront organization.

Have you had a chance to look at Don Black's page on Martin Luther King, Jr.?

Bottom line: much more likely that JFK was killed by people who share Piper's philosophy than that he was killed by Piper's "enemies", the Jews.

Edited by Tim Gratz

Yep, I know you don't necessarily agree re the assassination. that's cool, and as you indicate, it must be taken seriously. Particularly from a motive, means, opportunity angle.

One thing about the Klan is their central dictum of secrecy and obfuscation. Another reason to look at associations.

No I haven't looked at the site in question. I'm loath to add a hit count to their site. I'm happy to read critiques of it though. I think your warning is worth heeding. I'm very aware of the depths of depravity humanity is capable of, and I doubt there is much there that is new.

John, it is the typical racist stuff: King was a Communist; King was an adulterer; King was a plagiarist, etc., etc.

Here is a sentence that typifies Black's web-site on King:

Well friends, he is not a legitimate reverend, he is not a bona fide PhD, and his name isn't really "Martin Luther King, Jr." What's left? Just a sexual degenerate, an America-hating Communist, and a criminal betrayer of even the interests of his own people.

Remember which President signed the bill making Martin Luther King, Jr. Day a national holiday?

To Piper: Do you agree with Don Black's assessment of Martin Luther King, Jr.?

Edited by Tim Gratz

WELL WELL WELL,

WE'VE FINALLY GOT TIM GRATZ BY HIS BIG FAT BALLS.

He says that Andy Walker published some "evidence" about me being in attendence at an American Renaissance Conference and elsewhere he has talked about me being at a Stormfront conference.

Well, as I've noted previously, I did speak at a conference organized by David Duke and again, make no apologies for it. David Duke received the votes of some 60-65 percent of the white voters of Louisiana --- whether you like that fact or not --- when he ran both for the US Senate and the governorship of that state.

I have NEVER spoken or appeared or visited ANY conference of Stormfront.

So Tim Gratz and anybody else who says I did is either a very poor researcher or a xxxx.

And now we have finally got proof that Tim Gratz is a xxxx when he says that he has a copy of my book FINAL JUDGMENT for here's an interesting little fact . . .

This xxxx, Tim Gratz, says that I spoke or appeared at an American Renaissance Conference. Well, anybody who has a copy of FINAL JUDGMENT knows, there is a picture of the head of American Renaissance, Jared Taylor, in my book, pointing out that Taylor attempted to scuttle one of my speaking engagements in the Washington, DC area precisely because he objected to my allegations (a la Gratz) of Israeli Mossad involvement in the JFK assassination conspiracy.

I have written critically of Taylor in FINAL JUDGMENT and in my book THE HIGH PRIESTS OF WAR, thrashing him for his bigoted anti-Muslim rhetoric, and I have been severely criticized by Taylor's followers for my repeated criticism of him.

I have pointed out that the company (Carroll & Graf) which published Taylor's book (PAVED WITH GOOD INTENTIONS) which claims that Blacks are inferior has also published Harrison Livingstone's books which absolve the CIA of involvement in the JFK assassination.

I have suggested repeatedly, based on evidence brought to my attention, that Jared Taylor is CIA.

I do know that his book (TOUTING BLACK INFERIORITY) was favorably reviewed by COMMENTARY, the vicious racist voice of the vicious racist pro-Israel American Jewish Committee.

I call upon Gratz and Colby to repudiate the pro-Israel American jewish Committee (which opposes affirmative action for my African-American godson) to repudiate the AJC's endorsement of Jared Taylor!

So, folks, here we go again----absolute proof that Tim Gratz is a xxxx, an EGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGREGIOUS xxxx, a big fat xxxx. a dirty xxxx.

I would like to remind Mr Collins that this forum is for teachers, researchers, educators and students .

If he can't, as it were, use his "indoor voice" and communicate in a civilised fashion and in a standard of English recognisable as such, he will be asked to leave.