The Education Forum

Altgens

hi everyone.my first post.i'm from virginia, in the good ole usa...my question concerns the famous altgens photo that has oswald or lovelady looking out from the entrance of the tsbd, among other things and reactions going on around the time jfk first reacted by reaching to his throat/neck area....my question concerns the man,with the blacked out face, standing just to the left of oswald/lovelady and next to the attractive woman who is in between oswald/lovelady and mr. blacked out face........who is this man? who blacked out his face and why?.

mark

hi everyone.my first post.i'm from virginia, in the good ole usa...my question concerns the famous altgens photo that has oswald or lovelady looking out from the entrance of the tsbd, among other things and reactions going on around the time jfk first reacted by reaching to his throat/neck area....my question concerns the man,with the blacked out face, standing just to the left of oswald/lovelady and next to the attractive woman who is in between oswald/lovelady and mr. blacked out face........who is this man? who blacked out his face and why?.

mark

Hello, Mark. If you look closely you may notice a little kid in profile who is wearing a stocking cap. It is that cap that obstructs the mans face.

Bill

mark

Hello, Mark. If you look closely you may notice a little kid in profile who is wearing a stocking cap. It is that cap that obstructs the mans face.

Bill

LHO-TSBD1963nov-mndc01.jpg