The Education Forum

Ruby and MLK's Assassination

See this link: http://researched.blogspot.com/

former FBI agent Donald Wilson:

"I recovered items in this car. Two of them bear the name of "Raoul", they bear the name of "Raoul". This is independent corroboration of James Earl Ray's story. I don't know James Earl Ray. But, yet here is a piece of paper here that has his name on it. And you know what else is on that paper? A telephone number. That telephone number is registered to the Vegas night club, in Dallas, Texas, owned and operated by Jack Ruby."

If true, how does this change our view of Jack Ruby and what role he played in the coverup?

See this link: http://researched.blogspot.com/

former FBI agent Donald Wilson:

"I recovered items in this car. Two of them bear the name of "Raoul", they bear the name of "Raoul". This is independent corroboration of James Earl Ray's story.[unquote]

If true, how does this change our view of Jack Ruby and what role he played in the coverup?

Then, there is the matter of former FBI agent Donald Wilson. His evidence is quite extraordinary, and although difficult to prove, monumental in its scope. Here in Wilson's own words, he explains what he found in Ray's mustang and why he withheld this evidence for decades. His claims have been disputed by the government investigation, but without him coming forward, there would be not have been further investigation. Unfortunatly, that investigation was limited to him, more than the actual charges.

"I was in Atlanta in 1967 and 1968. I was at the original recovery site of the Mustang. It's a fact. It's not laughable. It's not a fabrication. Although the FBI now says so. I will stand by that, I will testify to that in any court in the world, under oath. I will take any test. These documents can be authenticated. I recovered them. I didn't turn them over because the Bureau was a racist organization, from the top to the bottom!

"It's one of the greatest frauds perpetrated upon the American public, understand that, and realize that. And realize that when you read in the paper what they put out. Anything with the stamp of the FBI is suspect, please believe me.

"I recovered items in this car. Two of them bear the name of "Raoul", they bear the name of "Raoul". This is independent corroboration of James Earl Ray's story. I don't know James Earl Ray. But, yet here is a piece of paper here that has his name on it. And you know what else is on that paper? A telephone number. That telephone number is registered to the Vegas night club, in Dallas, Texas, owned and operated by Jack Ruby.UNQUOTE

I suggest that Donald Wilson is not a reliable source. Recall that Carlos Marcello's phone number was given to James Earl Ray. Planting false evidence is a wonderful way to keep the sniffing bloodhounds off your trail.