The Education Forum

The cop who tried to frame OJ...

The photos of the Bruno Magli shoes on OJ were faked.

Even if he did wear such shoes (WHICH WERE NEVER FOUND NOR

PRESENTED IN EVIDENCE), my opinion is that he probably did

visit the crime scene before leaving for Chicago. So what?

There is NO PROOF OF OJ OWNING BRUNO MAGLI SHOES.

They are the MAGIC BULLET of the OJ case.

Jack

The Bruno Magli shoes was part of what hung OJ at the civil trial. I realize Groden felt that the photo of OJ with those shoes on had been altered, but as I recall .... the photo(s) were taken and published long before OJ's wife was murdered. The jury realized the significance of this and Groden failed in his analysis in their view.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephen Turner
[This clunky, lightweight effort is unlikely to change many minds and does not begin to approach the careful, reasoned analysis of Gerald Posner's Case Closed,

CAREFUL, REASONED ANALYSIS. LOL, My God, if this is the case Fuhrmans book must be one big turd pile indeed.

The photos of the Bruno Magli shoes on OJ were faked.

Even if he did wear such shoes (WHICH WERE NEVER FOUND NOR

PRESENTED IN EVIDENCE), my opinion is that he probably did

visit the crime scene before leaving for Chicago. So what?

There is NO PROOF OF OJ OWNING BRUNO MAGLI SHOES.

They are the MAGIC BULLET of the OJ case.

Jack

The Bruno Magli shoes was part of what hung OJ at the civil trial. I realize Groden felt that the photo of OJ with those shoes on had been altered, but as I recall .... the photo(s) were taken and published long before OJ's wife was murdered. The jury realized the significance of this and Groden failed in his analysis in their view.

Bill

Miller has not looked at original prints of "OJ wearing the shoes". Clearly PhotoShopping

was involved. At the time Robert had no facilities for copying them and making the

needed enlargements. He and I spent two days using my equipment and enlarging

the prints and contacts. The fakery was obvious when enlarged. One of the faked photos

that Robert and I studied is attached.

Jack

Miller has not looked at original prints of "OJ wearing the shoes". Clearly PhotoShopping

was involved. At the time Robert had no facilities for copying them and making the

the prints and contacts. The fakery was obvious when enlarged. One of the faked photos

Jack

Forgive me for not being one demensional, but you totally missed the point as usual. The photos were taken and published long before the murder of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman ever took place. Now are you going to say that someone altered the pictures to make OJ look guilty long before the crime ever occurred .... somehow knowing that the future murder scene at his wife's home would show Bruno Magli shoe prints on the walkway .... thus OJ was set up in advance? Give me a break! The jury didn't buy it and neither do I.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Jack

Forgive me for not being one demensional, but you totally missed the point as usual. The photos were taken and published long before the murder of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman ever took place. Now are you going to say that someone altered the pictures to make OJ look guilty long before the crime ever occurred .... somehow knowing that the future murder scene at his wife's home would show Bruno Magli shoe prints on the walkway .... thus OJ was set up in advance? Give me a break! The jury didn't buy it and neither do I.

Bill

It is Miller as usual who does not get it!

The photos were altered by the photographer who took them FOR PROFIT. He

sold them to THE GLOBE for big bucks after altering the shoes. The photos

of course were made long before the crime, but the shoes were altered.

It had nothing to do with the crime, but was a guy trying to cash in on the

trial by making the shoes appear to be Maglis. Even if OJ owned such shoes

(which he denies AND THE PROSECUTION NEVER PROVED) HE PROBABLY

DID SHOW UP AT THE CRIME SCENE AFTER JASON CALLED HIM.

It is dumb to comment on things where you are not aware of the facts.

Jack

Guest John Gillespie

Wonder whose payroll he's on

Maybe he wanted to beat Bugliosi to the punch and show him up, by "proving" in 240 pages what it will take Bugliosi two volumes to prove.

I'm looking forward to all the money I'm going to save by not buying these books.

"...could well become the most authoritative visual account of President Kennedy's assassination." Furman as Groden? As Bugliosi would say, "Outrage."

BTW: In V.B.'s book (at home at the moment, so I'll paraphrase) he stated he could have convicted O.J. in something like 12 hours work and two or three legal pads. Yeah, his track record of over a hundred felony convictions and one loss tends to support the bravado.

JG

My belief is that Dershowitz was trying to ethically get word out

that his client was not guilty of murder, but of protecting his son.

Detective Bill Dear investigated the case on his own, and came

to the same conclusion that I had reached several years earlier.

Jack

That's outstanding, Jack, and mostly new for moi. Contacting the source directly. Right on! You have served the forum well. Thank you.

JG

"It is Miller as usual who does not get it!

The photos were altered by the photographer who took them FOR PROFIT. He

sold them to THE GLOBE for big bucks after altering the shoes. The photos

of course were made long before the crime, but the shoes were altered.

It had nothing to do with the crime, but was a guy trying to cash in on the

trial by making the shoes appear to be Maglis. Even if OJ owned such shoes

(which he denies AND THE PROSECUTION NEVER PROVED) HE PROBABLY

DID SHOW UP AT THE CRIME SCENE AFTER JASON CALLED HIM.

It is dumb to comment on things where you are not aware of the facts.

Jack"

Jack, as usual you leave out just enough of the important details to put a spin on what it is you are trying to push onto the reader. Please allow me to cite from USA today ....

"SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Jurors Monday saw 30 newly unearthed photographs purporting to show O.J. Simpson wearing the same rare model shoes as the attacker who killed Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend.

But Simpson's expert photo witness said the new pictures didn't change his opinion that another photo, by a different photographer, was faked to show Simpson wearing Bruno Magli shoes.

"It doesn't change my opinion, no,'' said Robert Groden, a Dallas technician."

As much as I like Robert, what he said was really silly on his part IMO. A totally different photographer who was at the same game takes 30 pictures and still has the negatives ... negatives that show Simpson was wearing Bruno Magli shoes and that didn't seem to matter to Robert and it seems that it didn't matter to you either.

The article goes on to say ....

"A poor-quality version of one of the pictures appeared in the November 1993 issue of the Bills' official publication, Buffalo Bills Report. It is impossible to make out what kind of shoes Simpson is wearing in the published photo, but in the higher quality original prints, it appears Simpson is wearing the same clothing and shoes as he is wearing in the lone disputed picture taken by free-lancer Harry Scull.

Jurors were shown the pictures over the objections of Simpson's attorneys, who argued the photos were being introduced too late. "It's a total sandbag,'' said Simpson attorney Dan Leonard.

But Superior Court Judge Hiroshi Fujisaki sided with the plaintiffs, agreeing they could use the photos to impeach the Groden's credibility on cross-examination.

The jury was shown enlargements of four photographs, along with close-up pictures of each of those photos and two proof sheets containing other head-to-toe images of Simpson.

Defense attorneys saw the pictures for the first time Monday, looking at the enlargements at the same time as the jury. Simpson didn't review the photos, but he took notes on a legal pad.

Groden didn't explain why the newly discovered pictures failed to change his mind about Scull's picture. "

Here is the link to the entire article - http://www.usatoday.com/news/index/nns153.htm

Another article at this link offers some more information - http://www.usatoday.com/news/index/nns150.htm

Here is part of what this article reports ....

"New photos may cause trouble for O.J.

LOS ANGELES - A new set of photographs showing O.J. Simpson wearing Bruno Magli shoes, the same brand of shoes experts say a killer wore, may be admitted as evidence in Simpson's wrongful death trial.

Sources for both the plaintiffs and the defense in the civil trial said Tuesday there likely would be no legal way to stop the pictures from being introduced.

The newly revealed photos, which clearly show Simpson's shoes, were taken on the same day, but by a different photographer than the one who took the picture being called a fake by Simpson's attorneys in a wrongful death trial.

The pictures were inspected Sunday in Buffalo by John Q. Kelly, a lawyer for the plaintiffs in the trial under way in Santa Monica. The free-lance photographer, E.J. Flammer, said he just found the pictures last week.

An FBI shoe expert identified Simpson's shoes in the trial photograph as Bruno Maglis - the same model that left bloody prints near the bodies of Simpson's ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and Ronald Goldman.

Like the photo at issue in the civil trial, these new pictures were taken of Simpson on Sept. 26, 1993, at Rich Stadium in Orchard Park, N.Y., before a Buffalo Bills game against the Miami Dolphins, said Mark Cramer, Flammer's attorney.

Flammer holds the originals and, according to sources, is negotiating with the National Enquirer for a lucrative sale.

A poor-quality version of one of the pictures appears in the November 1993 issue of the Bills' official publication, Buffalo Bills Report. It is impossible to make out what kind of shoes Simpson is wearing.

But Cramer said that in looking at the higher-quality original prints, Simpson appears to be wearing the same clothing and shoes as he is in the trial-exhibit picture taken by another Buffalo photographer, Harry Scull.

"I would say that it corroborates Mr. Scull's picture. You can see the tops and the sides of Simpson's shoes,'' said Cramer.

Scull's attorney, Mike O'Connor of Buffalo, who also has seen Flammer's pictures, said the photos "completely shoot down any defense theory or claim that Harry's photograph was doctored.''

So another photogragher took photos showing the same thing as the alleged faker's picture ... at least one photo from the second set of prints was published in the Buffalo Bill's newspaper in the year before the murders. So tell me this ... now who is it that doesn't know what they are talking about, Jack?

Bill Miller

JFK assassination researcher/investigator

Edited by Bill Miller

If Jason did it, they really faked out poor Nicole. She said that O.J. was going to kill her.

She told you that?

No, I heard about it in the saturation news coverage.

She told you that?

No, I heard about it in the saturation news coverage.

Oh, I see. The same media that promotes the single bullet theory,

the theory of 19 arab hijackers on 9-11, and that the photos below

show ordinary jetliner contrails over Austin TX.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

As I recall, Nicole's statement was found in a safe deposit box. A "if anything happens to me" type of thing. But I may be remembering wrong, and you may be right, the story may have been made up. The murders themselves may have been arranged by the TV networks, for months of through-the-roof ratings.