The Education Forum

The cop who tried to frame OJ...

As I recall, Nicole's statement was found in a safe deposit box. A "if anything happens to me" type of thing. But I may be remembering wrong, and you may be right, the story may have been made up. The murders themselves may have been arranged by the TV networks, for months of through-the-roof ratings.

I think you are right and I believe Nicole's family had heard this before. I wouldn't pay much attention to Jack ... you see how he tried to bring in nonsense about 911 to justify his lack of knowledge about what Nicole may or may not have told others. It appears that Jack's conclusions are usually made up of about 10% fact and 90% paranoia.

Bill

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There wasn't a note in the box saying that. There were some pictures in the box and one of them is a picture of her with what appears to be a bruise on her cheek bone. This picture is from around the time that OJ "pushed" her down, and is the incident that he plead no contest to.

Additionally, this incident occurred before they reconciled and got back together for a long time. Don't get me wrong, I would hang him for hurting her, but as for the rest of it.......

.......he didn't do it.

"Don't squeeze the juice!"

Thanks, Trent. Nice to have someone who knows the facts.

Turns out OJ turned out to not be as nice a guy as we always

thought...but that is no reason for a death penalty...nor even

the vilification he bears. In a bizarre way, it is sort of admirable

that he continues to cover for his son.

Jack

In a bizarre way, it is sort of admirable

Jack

So in your mind ... OJ covered for his son by lying about ever owning Bruno Magli shoes ... that is simply amazing!

In a bizarre way, it is sort of admirable

Jack

So in your mind ... OJ covered for his son by lying about ever owning Bruno Magli shoes ... that is simply amazing!

One of the great ironies of the O.J. case was that the money and prestige drew the two most widely divided HSCA consultants to testify on O.J.'s behalf: Robert Groden and Michael Baden....