The Education Forum

JFK grand jury petition

• 5 months later...

Bill Kelly started an online petition for a JFK grand jury, I thought members might want to sign it to show their support.

There are currently 174 signatures.

Please sign it

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?jfkgjury

John

Thanks for the plug John,

We will be presenting this petition together with a proper request for a special federal grand jury to the North Texas Federal Court in Dallas in November.

Those who sign the petition will be kept appraised of the progress of the petitions as we submit them to the various courts with jurisdiction.

I started a new thread on the grand jury project under JFK Assassination Seminars in the Controversial Issues in History section.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Am I right to assume that non-US citizens signatures would be invalid?

Am I right to assume that non-US citizens signatures would be invalid?

No John,

You can sign it, and we will keep you posted on how it develops.

BK

Bill, May I suggest you slightly modify the 'signing' fields to make it clear that some who have 'foreign' addresses can be US citizens [as I would be] and some [like John] would not be...maybe a check box.

Peter,

The exact wording of the final petition we submit will be different from the one posted over a year ago, but everyone who signs on to the petition will be listed among those who submit the petition, among whom there will be non-US citizens.

I will shortly post a copy of the petition's formal language as it stands now.

Those who sign on will be kept informed of the progress of the petition.

The final copy, as it will be submitted, will list US citizens first, probably the most prominent and recognizable at the top, but everybody who signs on will be included and kept informed as to where it goes.

As anyone who has bothered to follow the legal procedures understands, we will get our time at bat, but we must hit a home run first time up or the game is over.

There will be a time when we will go for large numbers of supporters, but for now we just need a few good ones.

If we do get this going, everyone's talents will be utilized to the fullest.

The Grand Jury is the venue for researchers to bring their evidence.

More to come, thanks for your patience,

BK

THIS IS THE WAY THE PETITION READS AS REVISED; IT WILL BE REVISED AGAIN BEFORE BEING SUBMITTED. - BK

Federal Grand Jury Petition (Request) to evaluate the existing evidence and investigate the homicide of John F. Kennedy, the attempted murder of John B. Connally and the murders of J. D. Tippit and Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas, Texas in Nov. 1963.

[Note: Although the assassination of the President was not a federal crime in 1963, it was a federal crime to conspire to kill a federal official in the line of duty. Therefore we are submitting this petition, with evidentiary exhibits of conspiracy to the Attorney for The North Texas Federal Court requesting he convene a Special Federal Grand Jury. Other petitions will be filed in New Orleans Parish in Louisiana and Washington D.C. requesting that a Special Federal Grand Juries be convened especially for these particular cases, guided by a Assistant U.S. Attorney and assisted by a Task Force of independent researchers, professionals, investigators, law enforcement officers and judicial officials.]

We citizens of the United States of America do hereby petition you [u.S. District Attorney] to fulfill your obligations [under U.S. Code : Title 18, Section 3331(Summoning and term) –3332 (Powers & Duties) & 3331 (Reports); Or appropriate statute for correct jurisdiction]; See: Documentary Exhibits #1 (a), (:D, ©] and carry out your duties to convene a grand jury of American citizens to “operate as an investigative agency…in cases of civic corruption or misconduct by public officers….to look into the criminal conduct prior to the arrest of any suspect…(since)…the inquisitorial power of the grand jury may operate to develop evidence against civic corruption, organized crime, or a broad array of criminal activity.”

This request is being submitted for the purposes of:

1) Completing previously impeded official investigations; by the Dallas Police, Texas State, Secret Service, FBI, the Warren Commission, Church Intelligence Committee, Rockefeller Commission, Pike Committee, House Select Committee on Assassinations, Assassinations Records Review Board; Justice Department of the United States;

2) To determine the disposition and establish the provenance of all relevant evidence, records and witnesses;

3) To answer all outstanding questions that can be reasonably answered by basic inquiry and independent investigation (and not by agencies or departments of the government that have been implicated in the crime);

4) To have qualified experts review the available acoustic, ballistic, medical and autopsy evidence and to order new, independent studies and tests you deem necessary, including proper forensic autopsies of victims;

5) To review the available documentary records and hard evidence, subpoena witnesses, take their testimony, determine what crimes have been committed and whether there is enough evidence to indict those individuals responsible for crimes related to the assassination, including but not limited to conspiracy, homicide, treason, destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice and perjury;

6) To help restore public confidence in government, the law and the legal and judicial systems of this country; The public confidence in the government of the United States began to decline, according to polls, in December, 1963, directly as a result of the assassination of the President, and has never been regained, and will not be until the remaining questions are properly answered.

We citizens of the United States hereby present you with this petition, along with the relevant discovered evidence, records and exhibits, and respectfully request that you carry out your responsibilities under the law.

When you are finished we ask you to publicly report [under Sec. 3333] what steps you have taken, what you have discovered and whether you have determined if indictments should be brought against any individuals for crimes related to the assassination of John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States.

Attached: Evidence List; Exhibits; Living MaterialWitness List; Living Expert Witness List; Outstanding Questions; List of Related Crimes;

William E. Kelly, Jr. –

• 1 month later...
THIS IS THE WAY THE PETITION READS AS REVISED; IT WILL BE REVISED AGAIN BEFORE BEING SUBMITTED. - BK

Federal Grand Jury Petition (Request) to evaluate the existing evidence and investigate the homicide of John F. Kennedy, the attempted murder of John B. Connally and the murders of J. D. Tippit and Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas, Texas in Nov. 1963.

[Note: Although the assassination of the President was not a federal crime in 1963, it was a federal crime to conspire to kill a federal official in the line of duty. Therefore we are submitting this petition, with evidentiary exhibits of conspiracy to the Attorney for The North Texas Federal Court requesting he convene a Special Federal Grand Jury. Other petitions will be filed in New Orleans Parish in Louisiana and Washington D.C. requesting that a Special Federal Grand Juries be convened especially for these particular cases, guided by a Assistant U.S. Attorney and assisted by a Task Force of independent researchers, professionals, investigators, law enforcement officers and judicial officials.]

We citizens of the United States of America do hereby petition you [u.S. District Attorney] to fulfill your obligations [under U.S. Code : Title 18, Section 3331(Summoning and term) –3332 (Powers & Duties) & 3331 (Reports); Or appropriate statute for correct jurisdiction]; See: Documentary Exhibits #1 (a), (:D, ©] and carry out your duties to convene a grand jury of American citizens to “operate as an investigative agency…in cases of civic corruption or misconduct by public officers….to look into the criminal conduct prior to the arrest of any suspect…(since)…the inquisitorial power of the grand jury may operate to develop evidence against civic corruption, organized crime, or a broad array of criminal activity.”

This request is being submitted for the purposes of:

1) Completing previously impeded official investigations; by the Dallas Police, Texas State, Secret Service, FBI, the Warren Commission, Church Intelligence Committee, Rockefeller Commission, Pike Committee, House Select Committee on Assassinations, Assassinations Records Review Board; Justice Department of the United States;

2) To determine the disposition and establish the provenance of all relevant evidence, records and witnesses;

3) To answer all outstanding questions that can be reasonably answered by basic inquiry and independent investigation (and not by agencies or departments of the government that have been implicated in the crime);

4) To have qualified experts review the available acoustic, ballistic, medical and autopsy evidence and to order new, independent studies and tests you deem necessary, including proper forensic autopsies of victims;

5) To review the available documentary records and hard evidence, subpoena witnesses, take their testimony, determine what crimes have been committed and whether there is enough evidence to indict those individuals responsible for crimes related to the assassination, including but not limited to conspiracy, homicide, treason, destruction of evidence, obstruction of justice and perjury;

6) To help restore public confidence in government, the law and the legal and judicial systems of this country; The public confidence in the government of the United States began to decline, according to polls, in December, 1963, directly as a result of the assassination of the President, and has never been regained, and will not be until the remaining questions are properly answered.

We citizens of the United States hereby present you with this petition, along with the relevant discovered evidence, records and exhibits, and respectfully request that you carry out your responsibilities under the law.

When you are finished we ask you to publicly report [under Sec. 3333] what steps you have taken, what you have discovered and whether you have determined if indictments should be brought against any individuals for crimes related to the assassination of John F. Kennedy, 35th President of the United States.

Attached: Evidence List; Exhibits; Living MaterialWitness List; Living Expert Witness List; Outstanding Questions; List of Related Crimes;

William E. Kelly, Jr. –

Thanks for your work on this, Bill.

Thanks for your work on this, Bill.

Thanks for the note Peter.

I will keep you and everyone informed of the progress of the Grand Jury Petition on the Grand Jury thread in the JFK Seminar Section of this forum.

BK

Bill Kelly started an online petition for a JFK grand jury, I thought members might want to sign it to show their support.

Please sign it

John

Hey, come on folks! We can do better than 174, can't we?

Dawnie, Dixie, Myra, where are your John Hancock's?

I'm number 13. B)

Edited by Terry Mauro

Please sign it

John

I'm number 13. ;)

Exactly. I think it's particularly important that the more "known" members of the forum sign, ie, authors, journalists, etc.

BTW, got you beat Ter, I'm #5!

Also pretty important to carefully peruse the names. Fox Mulder, Lee Oswald, and a few others must go, and I see someone signed twice.

RJS

Please sign it

John

I'm number 13. ;)

Terry

I signed it ages ago. But if I am not showing up I shall sign it again.

Dawn

Thanks Terry. Even tho I clearly remember signing it months ago, I checked all the sigs and mine was absent. It is not now. I was surprised to see so many forum members' names absent. We all need to sign this and send it to our friends and others. This is major folks.

Dawn

Please sign it

John

I'm number 13. ;)

Exactly. I think it's particularly important that the more "known" members of the forum sign, ie, authors, journalists, etc.

BTW, got you beat Ter, I'm #5!

Also pretty important to carefully peruse the names. Fox Mulder, Lee Oswald, and a few others must go, and I see someone signed twice.

RJS

"BTW, got you beat Ter, I'm #5!"

I saw that, Quickdraw. :up

"Also pretty important to carefully peruse the names. Fox Mulder, Lee Oswald, and a few others must go, and I see someone signed twice."

Yeah, those cowardly wise-asses need to be eliminated before submitting this, without a doubt.

Now your name is Hawkeye for picking up on those, Rich. :blink:

Edited by Terry Mauro

Please sign it

John

I'm number 13. ;)

Terry

I signed it ages ago. But if I am not showing up I shall sign it again.

Dawn

Hi Dawnie,

I remember signing up for this either at Prouty's or DellaRosa's at back in 2002 or 3, I thought. Plus, it seemed like there were more signatures on it then, as well.