The Education Forum

David Ferrie Flight Plan

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the flight plan showing Ferrie, with three passengers 'Lambert', 'Hidell', and 'Diaz' on a flight from New Orleans to Garland, TX? I need to accompany an article I'm writing. Its from the HSCA files, I had found the document online a few months ago and saved it to my computer but lost it when it crashed a while back. Now I can't seem to find the website which had the flight plan on it, despite numerous searches. I don't know if perhaps it has disappeared.

I've tried the history matters site which has the HSCA records on there but no luck there either.

The number of the document is HSCA RG 233 if it helps.

Thanks

Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the flight plan showing Ferrie, with three passengers 'Lambert', 'Hidell', and 'Diaz' on a flight from New Orleans to Garland, TX? I need to accompany an article I'm writing. Its from the HSCA files, I had found the document online a few months ago and saved it to my computer but lost it when it crashed a while back. Now I can't seem to find the website which had the flight plan on it, despite numerous searches. I don't know if perhaps it has disappeared.

I've tried the history matters site which has the HSCA records on there but no luck there either.

The number of the document is HSCA RG 233 if it helps.

Thanks

I think someone posted it on this forum a while back. You can see it here:

http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2005/07/...und-by-jim.html

There's a copy of it on the document CD that goes with the first edition of Someone Would

Have Talked.....we will be putting allt those documents up on a WEB site in

support of the second edition.

Thanks Larry, I'll look out for it, it's just I wanted it now as I need it to appear with the article in July.

I'll have to see if I can hunt it down....

I think someone posted it on this forum a while back. You can see it here:

http://coverthistory.blogspot.com/2005/07/...und-by-jim.html

Thank you so much! That was where I'd seen it but had lost the link and it didn't come up in google!

I've been looking since yesterday driving myself nuts because I couldn't find it!

Thanks again