The Education Forum

L. Robert Castorr?

Greg,

Okay, I searched my notes and finally found it. While at Parkland, Gordinez was employed as the director of the inhalation therapy department.

In early 1964, he was appointed as sales director for inhalation therapy equipment for Medical Services Inc.

James

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greg,

Okay, I searched my notes and finally found it. While at Parkland, Gordinez was employed as the director of the inhalation therapy department.

In early 1964, he was appointed as sales director for inhalation therapy equipment for Medical Services Inc.

James

Thanks James. I located him in MF database where he is listed as Rodolfo Godinez. Any luck on Manuel Hosey?

Any chance your "Caro" is BoP pilot, Miguel A Carro?

Greg,

James

Thanks James. I located him in MF database where he is listed as Rodolfo Godinez. Any luck on Manuel Hosey?

Any chance your "Caro" is BoP pilot, Miguel A Carro?

Greg,

Thanks for correcting the spelling error. I have nothing so far on this Hosey character. Sorry.

As to the BoP pilot, I don't know. Intriguing though.

James

• 1 year later...
[Regarding Nancy Perrin Rich's] credibility. Having re-read most of her testimony and the FBI reports on her, it seems her claim was that the weapons were for the use of Castro's forces. Delivering weapons FOR Castro whilst simultaneously rescuing people FROM him seems a bit of a stretch, though not entirely out of the question if money-making was the only motive.
Emphasis added by T. G.

Darn straight Greg.

"Captains and kings in the ship's hold, they came to caress silver and gold."

-- U2

I recently found out that the mother of one of my former roommates was living in Florida in 1963, was detained after the assassination and shuttled around, interrogated, perhaps even "protected" (or made to think she was being protected) from Ruby. et al (probably by the FBI or perhaps not LOL) because her name was N.R. if you know what I mean, but not the N.P.R. we have all read about. Also because the uncle of my friend's mom was all juiced-up as owner or manager(?) of a bigtime racetrack in Florida. More to come, I hope.

--Thomas :lol:; B)

Edited by Thomas Graves

[Regarding Nancy Perrin Rich's] credibility. Having re-read most of her testimony and the FBI reports on her, it seems her claim was that the weapons were for the use of Castro's forces. Delivering weapons FOR Castro whilst simultaneously rescuing people FROM him seems a bit of a stretch, though not entirely out of the question if money-making was the only motive.
Emphasis added by T. G.

Darn straight Greg.

"Captains and kings in the ship's hold, they came to caress silver and gold."

-- U2

I recently found out that the mother of one of my former roommates was living in Florida in 1963 , was detained after the assassination and shuttled around, interrogated, perhaps even "protected" (or made to think she was being protected) from Ruby. et al, (probably by the FBI) or perhaps not, simply because her name was "N.R.", if you know what I mean, but not the N.P.R. we have all read about. Also because the uncle of my friend's mom was all juiced-up as owner or manager of a major racetrack in Florida. More to come I hope.

--Thomas :lol:; :blink:

Sobered up and edited it a bit. LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

• 1 month later...

I have located some pics of Castorr. Nancy Perrin's description of the mystery Colonel fits him to a "t" - as does her description of his wife.

http://reopenjfkcase.dockearth.com/?q=node/52

:hotorwot Let me rephrase that before the resident grammarian remonstrates in a roisterous ruckus.

Nancy Perrin's description of the mystery Colonel fits him to a "t". Likewise, her description of his wife would appear to be accurate.

Edited by Greg Parker

I have located some pics of Castorr. Nancy Perrin's description of the mystery Colonel fits him to a "t" - as does her description of his wife.

:hotorwot Let me rephrase that before the resident grammarian remonstrates in a roisterous ruckus.

Nancy Perrin's description of the mystery Colonel fits him to a "t". Likewise, her description of his wife would appear to be accurate.

Hey Greg,

That really sucks that your web page was hacked and destroyed. Were you targeted specifically?

Do you have any suspects?

It's a shame we can't protect ourselves from this kind of attack.

You had a number of important articles that I hope you can retrieve.

Colonel Castorr certainly got around in different circles doesn't he?

BK

Hey Greg,

That really sucks that your web page was hacked and destroyed. Were you targeted specifically?

Bill, dockearth belongs to my brother-in-law. The few websites it hosts were all attacked, though mine was the hardest hit and the only one not to be salvageable. I have no idea who was behind it, and nor does my brother-in-law.

Not sure, but there may have been more I could have done to prevent it. I certainly should have had all the articles backed up, but didn't.

I have most of them back. Lost mainly charts, faqs etc.

I think you compared someone recently to Forest Gump? Well, Castorr isn't far behind. Poland freedom fighter. Get Castro efforts. Kennedy assassination. Remote viewing experiments. Arms to Iran. And there is at least one more potentially telling circle to come.

BK

Hey Greg,

Bill, dockearth belongs to my brother-in-law. The few websites it hosts were all attacked, though mine was the hardest hit and the only one not to be salvageable. I have no idea who was behind it, and nor does my brother-in-law.

Not sure, but there may have been more I could have done to prevent it. I certainly should have had all the articles backed up, but didn't.

I have most of them back. Lost mainly charts, faqs etc.

I think you compared someone recently to Forest Gump? Well, Castorr isn't far behind. Poland freedom fighter. Get Castro efforts. Kennedy assassination. Remote viewing experiments. Arms to Iran. And there is at least one more potentially telling circle to come.

BK

Hey Greg,

I may have some of the charts you sent to me and articles I downloaded if that helps.

As for Castorr and the remote viewing, I read that book when it came out and didn't recognize Castorr. From what I remember, they operated out of a shack at Fort Detrick, Md., where the chemical and biological warfare stuff is, as well as our good friend Dr./Col. Jose Rivera, US Army Reserves.

I wonder if they used the remote viewing experiment to see who was in the Sixth Floor window?

Or maybe they didn't have to bother, and already knew.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Hey Greg,

I may have some of the charts you sent to me and articles I downloaded if that helps.

As for Castorr and the remote viewing, I read that book when it came out and didn't recognize Castorr. From what I remember, they operated out of a shack at Fort Detrick, Md., where the chemical and biological warfare stuff is, as well as our good friend Dr./Col. Jose Rivera, US Army Reserves.

I wonder if they used the remote viewing experiment to see who was in the Sixth Floor window?

Or maybe they didn't have to bother, and already knew.

BK

Thanks Bill.

I'll let you know if there's anything you may have that I'd like to put back up.

As for Castorr, I think I can place him on OSS. I know I can link him to a prominent member of the Republican Party National Committee who was also on Dodd's Committee investigating the FPCC. What I'm unsure about is when that relationship began - that is if it started pre-assassination or many years after.

A belated thanks to James, too, for the additional pic.

Edited by Greg Parker

Greg,

Here is another photograph of L. Robert Castorr, this time circa 1958. That is him on the right. The other man is Texas Governor Price Daniel.

I'm not sure if you have checked it out or not but another interesting aspect to Castorr was his stint as a senior staff officer at SCORE. The sponsored Service Corp of Retired Executives. This was one of Richard Nixon's volunteer programs.

James

Castorr was also member of the Burma Star Association. If my memory is still working, Nestor Sanchez was also a member.

http://www.burmalibrary.org/reg.burma/arch...4/msg00124.html

"In a February 1995 tour arranged by B/Gen. Robert L.

Castorr, to commemorate the end of the second Burma campaign, a

group of 25, including American veterans and survivors of

veterans, made the pilgrimage to retrace the steps of the famed

Merrill's Marauders, as guests of the Myanmar government.

Three weeks later, on the Big Island of Hawaii, as we

sit next to a golf course on a warm, sunny day, I asked my father,

retired Capt. Donald W. Delorey, to tell about the trip back in

time when the tour arranged by Castorr took them to the place

where, as young men, they had repelled the Japanese Army and

changed the course of history.

For me the trip has double importance. Not only was my father

in Merrill's Marauders, my mother, Mary Jane Healy Delorey was

a nurse who served with the 44th Field Hospital and the 69th

General Hospital. He was also retracing the steps of their

courtship as they crossed paths in India and Burma.

Delorey first heard about the trip at a meeting of the

Burma Star Association. As the group assembled, he was pleased to

find several of his friends among the travelers."

Guest Tom Scully

I've read that after the last of six major battles fought by what were originally the three battalions of Gen. Merrill, aka "Merrill's Marauders", the original able bodied troop strength had declined from 2900 to just 130 men, and that they were the only group of soldiers awarded, down to each and every man, the Bronze Star. They were, at the end in late June, 1944, operating under the code name "Galahad".

http://cgsc.cdmhost.com/cgi-bin/showfile.e...=%22Eldridge%22

Galahad redux: an assessment of the disintegration of Merrill's Marauders. (94 pages - Loads Slowly)

I've found nothing on Castorr's time serving under Merrill, or the length of it, but the 50th reunion was his principle doing.

I've posted the 1967 excerpts about Castorr and Gen. Edwin A. Walker from Joachim Joesten here:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=165007

Castorr was listed as a stockholder in late 1990's SEC filings, in Mewbourne Energy Partners Tyler, TX

Curtis W. Mewbourne, president.

Shortly after he died, a house Castorr owned in suburban DC was sold to a World Bank employee, at

a price, for the DC area, that most would consider to be modest:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...st&p=165007

Edited by Tom Scully

• 2 months later...

Brig. Gen. Robert Castorr had some very influential friends after (and before?) the death

of JFK, and he like other clear conspirators, sent letters using the November 22 date

as a subtle reminder about his role in those events. Castorr belonged to a Shickshinny

Knights of Malta type of org which is referenced herein. He was a leader of that

group out of his Bethesda, Maryland home for years. An arch-Conservative, arch-Catholic,

anti-Communist organization. And James Richards links him into Dr. Robert Morris, but

I do not have that citation if he gave it.

http://www.shawlfoundation.org/castorr1.htm

The concept that the Dallas John Birch trio of Morris, Willoughby and Walker could not have

done every phase of the JFK hit needs considerable re-evaluation. Using their ASC comrades

they had fingers into ONI, CIA, Army Intel, DIA and NSA plus the business, military and

political leaders needed to pull it all off IMHO.

Plus my guess is that the CIA itself (with the exception of Angleton and Cline perhaps) would have

had little or nothing to do with Willoughby, Walker and MacArthur. Angleton and Cline left the CIA

by the 1970's or earlier. Angleton was forced out once the CIA found out what he had been doing

and used the Seymour Hersch leak about spying on US citizens as the method to oust Angleton.