The Education Forum

photo alteration by the media

Hello Pat.

Here's a fine example for you - San Jose Mercury - 11/23.

- lee

Thanks Lee, that caption is priceless... and helps explain the Miller photo---who'd have thought there was a Secret Service Agent hidden on the floor of the car!

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the shadow would

Just a follow up on this amusing topic. Finally I've got what seems to me a good scaled reproduction of GG-300. It's real fascinating sitting and looking and pondering at it posed in different ways from all angles. Anyway, there are indeed 'black holes' for SS hand grip pressed into the metal that can lessen the illumination from reflected sunlight.

• 2 years later...
Lamson is fullaxxxx. I never told him anything about

my retouching experience. I retouched hundreds of

photos over 50 years as an artist. He lies.

Jack

Jack,

Some of these guys are bottom feeders, they haven't had a good day in a long, LONG time. Evidently lurking and post to this forum is the only pasttime they have.

You suppose the Craigster is going to have a 'dry goods' portfolio lodged at a University someday?

None of them, NONE of them will touch the quantity nor the quality of your work, they can't, they don't know HOW --

Amen to that, Mr. White--you're a champ. we should all be thanking you for your body of work.

Lamson is fullaxxxx. I never told him anything about

my retouching experience. I retouched hundreds of

photos over 50 years as an artist. He lies.

Jack

Jack,

Some of these guys are bottom feeders, they haven't had a good day in a long, LONG time. Evidently lurking and post to this forum is the only pasttime they have.

You suppose the Craigster is going to have a 'dry goods' portfolio lodged at a University someday?

None of them, NONE of them will touch the quantity nor the quality of your work, they can't, they don't know HOW --

Amen to that, Mr. White--you're a champ. we should all be thanking you for your body of work.

What? You want to thank White for his body of ERRONEOUS work? Why be my guest if that's what floats your boat...

Edited by Craig Lamson