The Education Forum

Is this how it was done?

"evidence pertaining to his work...." ? ? ? Eidence of Dale's WORK, wtf?

Let me spell this out for you, clearly. 'I expect no direct response from the 6th Floor Museum (Gary Mack), nor DMyers'.

David, let me make this equally clear ... if you do not seek information from the Museum or NARA, then you certainly won't get a response. I asked Gary during a phone conversation recently just how many people from this forum have called to get data pertaining to these subjects and I think he told me that no one had. So what you are doing can be compared to someone wanting to know who is calling you, but you won't bother to pick up the phone and answer it to find out.

having said THAT, was permission granted and usage fees paid to the Zapruder trust, for the inclusion of Z-film segments in the ABC documentary that included DMyers DP/Elm St. animation? The 6th Floor Museum knows such things, correct?

The Museum is better able to answer that question for they have the copyrights to the Zapruder film. I would think however, that because the Zapruder family gave their interest in the copyrights to the film away, then they no longer recieve any monies for its use.

Gary speaks through you Bill, you're the defacto *internet board* voice for the 6th floor when it comes to the films and photos under their care -- If you Bill can't get this info [or won't].....

Gary, if you will, email me the answers please, I'll post them to this thread

David Healy

David, I have tried to make this very clear and I do not know if I am not saying it well enough or if a select few are purposely ignoring the facts, but I am not the voice for the Museum. I use the Museum like I would a library because it is one of the top resources for acrhived information on the Kennedy assassination. One would not say that because you go to the library on a regular basis to seek information on a certain subject that you have become the voice for the library.

Bill Miller

this is a public forum, public questions regarding the Zapruder film are asked, if you don't know or won't answer the questions just say so! It's not necessary for you to dance... You hesitate not in the least, quoting GMack on any number of film/photo issues so, on this board you're the de facto voice of the museum, no one else is! Why are you ducking these questions....?

Edited by David G. Healy

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a public forum, public questions regarding the Zapruder film are asked, if you don't know or won't answer the questions just say so! It's not necessary for you to dance... You hesitate not in the least, quoting GMack on any number of film/photo issues so, on this board you're the de facto voice of the museum, no one else is! Why are you ducking these questions....?

Dance??? I answered your questions and the one or two I wasn't sure about ... I then directed you to a source that could assist you. I guess that some lazy loud mouth like yourself just wants everyone to do all your research for you.

Bill Miller

Dance??? I answered your questions and the one or two I wasn't sure about ... I then directed you to a source that could assist you. I guess that some lazy loud mouth like yourself just wants everyone to do all your research for you.

Bill Miller

Getting testy out there in the wilds of Canada, eh?

Gary responded to my questions which I will post to this thread later this weekend...

Have you seen Myers precanned "FAQ" responses? Not bad for a 3D graphics artist, gotta be 5000 words -- must be intuition, LOL!

Edited by David G. Healy

Getting testy out there in the wilds of Canada, eh?

Gary responded to my questions which I will post to this thread later this weekend...

OK, but I would have felt better had you merely copied and pasted it to the thread now or it might wind up not getting done like that response you were going to post to Len six months ago that never happened.

Edited by Bill Miller