The Education Forum

Gary Mack emails

Like many here, I get frequent emails from Gary pointing

out my "errors". I got two today. Each time my screen froze up.

Does anybody else experience that?

Jack

I quite often get a copy of those emails and they do not effect my computer.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

I don't think that Gary Mack emails freeze up computers, but they have a chilling effect on some theories.

[quote name='Ron Ecker' date='Jul 23 2006, 07:45 AM' post='69896']

I don't think that Gary Mack emails freeze up computers, but they have a chilling effect on some theories.

I used to get emails and PM's from Gary all the time "correcting" me as well. None ever froze my computer tho. Gary if you are reading this I do have a question. I try to save all PM's and email but there was an exchange between us a couple of years ago involving the Itek corp in Cambridge MA. I no longer have this exchange, do you? If so would you email it to me. I would greatly appreciate it.

Itek analyzed the Zapruder film for CBS- (among others)- for a documentary aired in 1975 by Dan- I'd Rather- not. You (Gary) mentioned other things about Itek, in our email exchange, that I found extremely interesting. If you by chance saved that email, I would greatly appreciate receiving it again.

Dawn

Jack

Bill Miller

You quite often get a copy of Gary's email to others? Oh-my!

Correct, David. Gary knows that I have an interest in the photographical record, so rather than to repeat himself ... he often forwards or attaches my email address to the messages pertaining JFK related data in them so I can look over the available data, as well.

Bill Miller

Jack

Bill Miller

I suspect a PEBKAC error.

Edited by Len Colby

Jack

Bill Miller

I suspect a PBKBAC error.

I never had problems with Gary's emails or telephone calls <_<

john w

I've gotten a few PM's and e-mail from Gary too, never had a problem. Let's see I didn't John didn't, Dawn didn't and Bill didn't and in the latter case he got e-mail that had also been set to Jack. Perhaps the problem is something else, Jack seems quite obsessed with Gary, what is this the 6th thread he has started about him?

Guest John Gillespie

I never had problems with Gary's emails or telephone calls :ph34r:

john w

I've survived the Mack attacks. There's been little or no collateral damage. The problematic content and contentions of Mr. Mack are quite another matter.

Trust that The Mackster, justifiably guilt-ridden over his Double Agent status, monitors The Forum obsessively.

JG

Edited by John Gillespie

Correct, David. Gary knows that I have an interest in the photographical record, so rather than to repeat himself ... he often forwards or attaches my email address to the messages pertaining JFK related data in them so I can look over the available data, as well.

Bill Miller

roflmao -- you're the only one. I call that type of courtesy something else... You get a copy of Gary's email to me this morning?

Like many here, I get frequent emails from Gary pointing out my "errors". I got two today. Each time my screen froze up. Does anybody else experience that?

Jack

Nope...

Edited by David G. Healy

roflmao -- you're the only one. I call that type of courtesy something else... You get a copy of Gary's email to me this morning?

No, David ... I did not get a copy of that email Gary sent you. It is possible that he thought that because you were going to post it as you told the forum you would do ... that I'd see the information he gave you at that time. By the way, where did you post the information Gary sent you?

Bill Miller