The Education Forum

The five wildly waving women...

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Particularly note lady number three, who changes from a black lady

in a black topcoat to a white lady in a brown jacket and beige skirt

with a purse. This is not explainable as a lighting anomaly.

Jack

Let's tackle these "startling anomalies" one by one.

1. Blue lady is simliar in both - no disagreement there.

2. "Lady in blue dress with raised clapping hands is motionless lady in grey dress in Zapruder."

It's very clear that in both images, the woman is wearing a blue dress. The only difference is in the shading.

3. "Waving Negro lady - ( WAVING NEGRO LADY?!?:!?!) in black topcoat waving becomes lady in brown jacket and light skirt."

Again, wouldn't the color look different depending on how grainy the image, the distance from camera to subject, movement of camera, etc.? This is not sinister, it's just two images from different cameras.

4. "Lady in red blouse waves with right arm extended high; in Zapruder is motionless."

It's not clear that she has her arm extended high. If she does, what happened to her sleeve?

5. "Waving lady in yellow dress and white sweater becomes lady with purse in Zapruder."

She's identical in both. Yellow dress, purse.

any waving in the Z-film?

Particularly note lady number three, who changes from a black lady

in a black topcoat to a white lady in a brown jacket and beige skirt

with a purse. This is not explainable as a lighting anomaly.

Jack

Let's tackle these "startling anomalies" one by one.

1. Blue lady is simliar in both - no disagreement there.

2. "Lady in blue dress with raised clapping hands is motionless lady in grey dress in Zapruder."

It's very clear that in both images, the woman is wearing a blue dress. The only difference is in the shading.

3. "Waving Negro lady - ( WAVING NEGRO LADY?!?:!?!) in black topcoat waving becomes lady in brown jacket and light skirt."

YOU ARE CLEARLY VISUALLY CHALLENGED. IN BRONSON THE WOMAN IS CLEARLY WEARING

A LONG BLACK TOPCOAT, BUT IN ZAPRUDER IS CLEARLY WEARING A BROWN SHORT JACKET

WITH A BEIGE SKIRT. THE MIDDLE WOMAN (IN THE ORIGINAL BRONSON) IS CLEARLY NEGRO;

I DID NOT MENTION THAT I LIGHTENED THE CHROMA GREATLY TO BRING OUT THE COLORS; SHE

IS BLACK, THE OTHER FOUR ARE WHITE.

Again, wouldn't the color look different depending on how grainy the image, the distance from camera to subject, movement of camera, etc.? This is not sinister, it's just two images from different cameras.

BULLxxxx.

4. "Lady in red blouse waves with right arm extended high; in Zapruder is motionless."

It's not clear that she has her arm extended high. If she does, what happened to her sleeve?

LOOK AGAIN.

5. "Waving lady in yellow dress and white sweater becomes lady with purse in Zapruder."

She's identical in both. Yellow dress, purse.

SO WHAT ABOUT HER WHITE SWEATER WHICH YOU IGNORE?

If you cannot see that woman 3 is black and the others are white, get your eyes checked.

If you cannot tell a black topcoat from a beige skirt and brown jacket, get your eyes checked.

If you cannot see that woman 5 has on a white cardigan, get your eyes checked.

Make an apointment with your opthalmologist or we will worry about you.

The attachment shows how much I brightened the image to make colors clearer.

Jack

The woman in yellow does move a bit but since these women are only on camera for mere seconds, and we're seeing them from behind, it's virtually *imossible* to say for sure what they're doing from the Z-film's perspective.

....... and they are not being seen at the precise moments in time, but when one wants there to be differences so to claim alteration to the Zapruder film, then who cares if they are the exact same moment in time! The film frame of Zapruder's that Jack used is around Z193 - the Bronson slide equates with Z229/Z230.

Bill Miller

The woman in yellow does move a bit but since these women are only on camera for mere seconds, and we're seeing them from behind, it's virtually *imossible* to say for sure what they're doing from the Z-film's perspective.

....... and they are not being seen at the precise moments in time, but when one wants there to be differences so to claim alteration to the Zapruder film, then who cares if they are the exact same moment in time! The film frame of Zapruder's that Jack used is around Z193 - the Bronson slide equates with Z229/Z230.

Bill Miller

HEY! That is TWO WHOLE SECONDS for them to start waving (AFTER the limo passes) and

the black woman to shed her black topcoat, and the yellow dress woman to shed

her white sweater. QUICK CHANGE ARTISTS!

Incredible! With each posting, Miller loses more credibility.

Jack

YOU ARE CLEARLY VISUALLY CHALLENGED. IN BRONSON THE WOMAN IS CLEARLY WEARING

A LONG BLACK TOPCOAT, BUT IN ZAPRUDER IS CLEARLY WEARING A BROWN SHORT JACKET

WITH A BEIGE SKIRT. THE MIDDLE WOMAN (IN THE ORIGINAL BRONSON) IS CLEARLY NEGRO;

I DID NOT MENTION THAT I LIGHTENED THE CHROMA GREATLY TO BRING OUT THE COLORS; SHE

IS BLACK, THE OTHER FOUR ARE WHITE.

BULLxxxx.

LOOK AGAIN.

SO WHAT ABOUT HER WHITE SWEATER WHICH YOU IGNORE?

If you cannot see that woman 3 is black and the others are white, get your eyes checked.

If you cannot tell a black topcoat from a beige skirt and brown jacket, get your eyes checked.

If you cannot see that woman 5 has on a white cardigan, get your eyes checked.

Make an apointment with your opthalmologist or we will worry about you.

You're a pissy old gal, aren't you?

Look, Jack, you're the one who posted the photos and asked for comments. When you get comments, it's kind of screwed up to react like a third grader.

Why don't you just post photos and say "nobody bother to comment because I can't handle it and I might insult you." I'll remind you that you're the one who cried to the teacher when the heat started to singe your pubes.

"Get your eyes checked?" Get your brain checked. If you think those photos are sinister, you're in serious trouble.

Wait - what was that sound outside your house? Oh never mind, it was just a car passing by.

Or maybe it was the CIA...

When I ask for SENSIBLE ANSWERS. I get back NONSENSE. If you cannot

distinguish between a black woman and four white women, you have eye

problems. If you cannot tell a topcoat from a jacket, or a sweater from a

dress, see your eye doctor. Don't blame your visual impairment on me!

(a typical tactic...blame the messenger when you don't understand the

message)

If those photos are "sinister" THE ZAPRUDER FILM IS IN TROUBLE.

Jack

HEY! That is TWO WHOLE SECONDS for them to start waving (AFTER the limo passes) and

the black woman to shed her black topcoat, and the yellow dress woman to shed

her white sweater. QUICK CHANGE ARTISTS!

Incredible! With each posting, Miller loses more credibility.

Jack

After the limo passes??? You do know that the limo has not passed them women in the Bronson slide - don't you?

Also, one would think that you would have learned something after that little exercise about the shadow being cast over Sitzman as seen in the Bronson slide. Not only does the distance to the subject make a difference in how a color is seen, but the type of camera film that is used also becomes a factor.

And do not worry, Jack about my credibility ... be more concerned how you looked when you couldn't understand how a shadow like that on the street could make the asphalt look black.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

When I ask for SENSIBLE ANSWERS. I get back NONSENSE. If you cannot

distinguish between a black woman and four white women, you have eye

problems. If you cannot tell a topcoat from a jacket, or a sweater from a

dress, see your eye doctor. Don't blame your visual impairment on me!

(a typical tactic...blame the messenger when you don't understand the

message)

Jack

I'm done with you.

I certainly hope so. Take "Miller", Lamson and Colby with you.

Jack :D

You didn't get back nonsense, pal. You got back an answer. One that you didn't like or one that didn't genuflect before you but an answer nevertheless.

Welcome to the world of Jack! You are seeing first hand that anything Jack is not capable of understanding is then nonsense.

Bill Miller

Jack

And if you (Jack) cannot understand the basics surrounding light, distance, and film type pertaining to how things look on film, then it is you who is in trouble.

Bill Miller

bigger is better for the visually impaired

Jack, the lady that you say is a black woman has a white right hand and forearm and a white face surrounded by her dark bushy hair. I also ask that you look at the woman in the red plaid shirt ... in the Zfilm and on the sunny side of her dress, she looks to have on a brownish colored skirt and it too, in the poor quality Bronson slide it appears black like the woman's coat that you are harping about.

I am beginning to think that you could be fishing and reel in a boot from the bottom of the lake and rather than to consider the obvious (a boot was discarded into the lake by another fisherman) ... you'd think that somewhere there was a fish swimming around with only one boot on.

Bill Miller

Many thanks to Miller and Valenti for helping!

Miller has never observed that the palms of Negro people are not black,

so are much lighter than their faces.

Valenti, unaware that we are showing that the Z woman is White and the

B woman is Black, posts a frame showing us how white her face is

Zapruder.

Thanks, guys! Big help!

I have added a comparison showing the slim beige skirt in Zapruder.

The fat black woman in Bronson has no slim beige skirt! Keep digging.

You will soon be down six feet and we can shovel the dirt in.

Jack