The Education Forum

Doppelgangers like Zappy and Sitzy...

Thompson: And then you watched the ... then after the head shot, the car disappeared under the underpass?

Sitzman: Uh huh. And I got off the concrete slab we were standing on, and I ran down the hill, and I met some men from across the street, and I took it for granted that they were Secret Service or CIA or something like that; and they asked me what happened, and I said, "they killed him." And I walked back up the hill, and I talked to an FBI man up there that did identify himself to me, but I don't recall his name, and then I walked back behind the marble thing there, not behind it, but back inside.

Unfortunately, Thompson never followed up on that aspect of Sitzman's observations.

Zombies are said to cast no shadows. Whoever added Zap and Sitz

to the Bronson slide forgot to give them shadows, so must have

thought them among the undead.

Comments?

Jack

The usual gang of idiots is strangely quiet on this study. Even Mr. Light.

Jack

Are you really this stupid Jack? Where are the shadows? The same place as the bulk of the pedastal shadow. When you grow a brain and can figure this simple one out, please let us all know. I'm not holding my breath.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Comments?

Jack

Jack

Are you really this stupid Jack? Where are the shadows? The same place as the bulk of the pedastal shadow. When you grow a brain and can figure this simple one out, please let us all know. I'm not holding my breath.

Lamson's reply is the height of incomprehensibility.

Lamson is an irrelevant Joker. Send for Batman.

Jack

Jack - two things ...

1) Aren't you the guy who has told this forum that you do not provoke attacks ... I believe you are, so why are you calling people idiots for not responding to what is clearly another ridiculous misreading of an assassination image???

2) I addressed this error of yours days ago in another thread and starting this crap in a new thread is not going to change the outcome. The shadows cast NE - not due east. This means that the shadow on the ground is being cast to our right and away from the camera. Zapruder and Sitzman's shadows are not visible because the pedestal is hidding them. If you need a reference, then look at Moorman and Hill's shadows on the curb in Altgens 6.

Bill Miller

Jack

Jack - two things ...

1) Aren't you the guy who has told this forum that you do not provoke attacks ... I believe you are, so why are you calling people idiots for not responding to what is clearly another ridiculous misreading of an assassination image???

2) I addressed this error of yours days ago in another thread and starting this crap in a new thread is not going to change the outcome. The shadows cast NE - not due east. This means that the shadow on the ground is being cast to our right and away from the camera. Zapruder and Sitzman's shadows are not visible because the pedestal is hidding them. If you need a reference, then look at Moorman and Hill's shadows on the curb in Altgens 6.

Bill Miller

Irrelevant non-sequiturs from another joker,

who is unfamiliar with Mad Magazine.

There are no shadows of the people.

Irrelevant non-sequiturs from another joker,

who is unfamiliar with Mad Magazine.

There are no shadows of the people.

Jack, you've gone from a once respected researcher to a more recent babbling idiot. You asked for opinions and when you get one that you are not capable of sensibly debating - you go into a rant about Mad magazine. It's only a matter of time that I suspect that we'll be hearing about someone finding you sitting bare-assed on the knoll mumbling something about Moorman being the street or chanting the age old question ... 'how a woman can turn into a boy?'. Go look at the peoples shadows from the SS follow-up car as seen in Betzner's photo and you should get a better idea as to where one would find Zapruder and Sitzman's shadows in relation to the pedestal in Bronson's slide.

Bill Miller

To claim that the shadows of Zappy and Sitzy are hidden by

the pedestal is total nonsense. The image plainly records the

direction of all shadows as being from the upper right.

The shadows are not being hidden by the pedestal nor was that my claim. The shadows ARE in the picture and they are the WITH the rest of the shadow of the pedestal. This is not rocket science Jack and your failure of this simple task shows your utter lack of understanding of light and shadow...again.

Great work from the CT " photo expert" . LOL!

Comments?

Jack

Jack

Lamson's reply is the height of incomprehensibility.

Lamson is an irrelevant Joker. Send for Batman.

Anyone with a brain and who knows light and shadow (and a bit of physics) can easily figure out where the shadows are....do you posess either Jack?

Anyone with a brain and who knows light and shadow (and a bit of physics) can easily figure out where the shadows are....do you posess either Jack?

What gets me with Jack is that even if he isn't very good at determining angles, perspective, shadows, and etc., .... why would he just not recreate the damned image instead of wasting so much time? Jack has had at least 42 chances since the assassination to test what the shadows in Dealey Plaza should look like because that is how many 11/22s that have passed by since JFK's murder.

Below is Charles Brehm's shadow seen passing over the curb ... note that it doesn't cast due east of Brehm, but rather in a more northern/northeast direction. Is there any reason to believe that Zapruder and Sitzman's shadows are special and should cast differentlly - of course not!

Bill Miller

What gets me with Jack is that even if he isn't very good at determining angles, perspective, shadows, and etc., .... why would he just not recreate the damned image instead of wasting so much time? Jack has had at least 42 chances since the assassination to test what the shadows in Dealey Plaza should look like because that is how many 11/22s that have passed by since JFK's murder.

Below is Charles Brehm's shadow seen passing over the curb ... note that it doesn't cast due east of Brehm, but rather in a more northern/northeast direction. Is there any reason to believe that Zapruder and Sitzman's shadows are special and should cast differentlly - of course not!

Bill Miller

There is a very important clue as to what happened to the sitz/zap shadow in Bronson contained in the image you posted Bill.