The Education Forum

Alex Jones Documentary

Hi everybody, I was just curious as to your thoughts on the Alex Jones Documentary.....

JFK II - Bush Connection

JFK II Movie Link

Wade,

I'll label that anti-Bush propaganda before BS does, though it's unlikely he could stomich the cartoons, and the "pretty ugly" thesis.

So as not to have wasted my time, I'll give you my thoughts on it.

While Alex Jones labels those responsible for the assassination and coverup as "invisible forces" I think we pretty much know who they are now and can start putting names on the indictments.

That Bush I inserted himself into the JFK assassination fray by dropping a dime on Parrott makes him suspect, yet it doesn't measure up to AJ's allegations that he was the vortex of the crime, nor does the idea that Bush II was responsible for JFKJR's death because he was in New Hampshire at the time and disapeared for three days.

It's pretty hard to swallow the idea the LHO was JEHover's Top Agent, and that Hover was killed for threatening to investigate the JFK assassination, and that Dubia was going to kill him with a poison dart gun on the day after the assassination.

The cut out cartoons and demeaning descriptions isn't even the JFK Assassination for Beginers, but rather, for Idiots.

The music is cool though, and AJ should give some music credits, cause the songs make it.

BK

Hi everybody, I was just curious as to your thoughts on the Alex Jones Documentary.....

JFK II - Bush Connection

JFK II Movie Link

Wade,

I'll label that anti-Bush propaganda before BS does, though it's unlikely he could stomich the cartoons, and the "pretty ugly" thesis.

While Alex Jones labels those responsible for the assassination and coverup as "invisible forces" I think we pretty much know who they are now and can start putting names on the indictments.

That Bush I inserted himself into the JFK assassination fray by dropping a dime on Parrott makes him suspect, yet it doesn't measure up to AJ's allegations that he was the vortex of the crime, nor does the idea that Bush II was responsible for JFKJR's death because he was in New Hampshire at the time and disapeared for three days.

The music is cool though, and AJ should give some music credits, cause the songs make it.

BK

Hi Wade, BK

I saw this video some time back and found it very interesting. But I have to concur, in part, with BK.

I tend to be pretty partial to Alex' work; he's a home boy here in Austin TX and I have been watching him

on tv for years and visit his website (infowars.com) pretty regularily. Some people are put off by his "New World Order" views, but I am not one of those people. I think in this international -all- interconnected day that one has to think in terms way beyond the US of A.

The Bush family has Nazi ties that go way back. Whoever sent the clowns to Ross Perot's daughter's wedding scared him for life. (Perot did his own private investigation into the October Surprise but you will never hear him mention it these days.) I don't think Ray Gun engineered the October surprise, but the VP, Bush. I would love to know just why Jerry Ford picked Bush to be head of the CIA...and I would also like to know what happened to JFK JR. Someone blew up that plane. (inmo). On the internet the Clinton's get more blame than the Bushes.... (Interesting that Bill Clinton and Popa Bush are so found of each other these days).

Lots of questions ....

BK did W really disappear fore those 3 days? If this is true that does make it all the more suspect...but just that...suspect.

Alex and a guy from England also got a camera into Bohemian Grove a few years back and got W and others in some very compromising video, to put it mildly. So, all this "Christian" stuff W claims is also extremely suspect. Look at his deeds. Anyone can mouth the words. Of course the whole fundamentalism thing is very scary too, be it ours or theirs- the ones W calls "evil doers" .

I am a Christian who attends church regularily but I stopped using that term to describe myself in the 8o's with the rise of the Moral Majority. I only recently decided that those of us who actually try to practice what Christ taught must reclaim this title from the monsters who are in power.

There are "evil doers". All over the world, and those who killed JFK, MLK, RFK and so many since are definately evil. Evil must not ever be ignored, but confronted.

Dawn

JFK II - Bush Connection

JFK II Movie Link

Wade,

BK

Hi Wade, BK

I saw this video some time back and found it very interesting. But I have to concur, in part, with BK.

I tend to be pretty partial to Alex' work; he's a home boy here in Austin TX and I have been watching him

on tv for years and visit his website (infowars.com) pretty regularily. Some people are put off by his "New World Order" views, but I am not one of those people. I think in this international -all- interconnected day that one has to think in terms way beyond the US of A.

The Bush family has Nazi ties that go way back. Whoever sent the clowns to Ross Perot's daughter's wedding scared him for life. (Perot did his own private investigation into the October Surprise but you will never hear him mention it these days.) I don't think Ray Gun engineered the October surprise, but the VP, Bush. I would love to know just why Jerry Ford picked Bush to be head of the CIA...and I would also like to know what happened to JFK JR. Someone blew up that plane. (inmo). On the internet the Clinton's get more blame than the Bushes.... (Interesting that Bill Clinton and Popa Bush are so found of each other these days).

Lots of questions ....

BK did W really disappear fore those 3 days? If this is true that does make it all the more suspect...but just that...suspect.

Alex and a guy from England also got a camera into Bohemian Grove a few years back and got W and others in some very compromising video, to put it mildly. So, all this "Christian" stuff W claims is also extremely suspect. Look at his deeds. Anyone can mouth the words. Of course the whole fundamentalism thing is very scary too, be it ours or theirs- the ones W calls "evil doers" .

I am a Christian who attends church regularily but I stopped using that term to describe myself in the 8o's with the rise of the Moral Majority. I only recently decided that those of us who actually try to practice what Christ taught must reclaim this title from the monsters who are in power.

There are "evil doers". All over the world, and those who killed JFK, MLK, RFK and so many since are definately evil. Evil must not ever be ignored, but confronted.

Dawn

I agree with Bill as to the rather shallow interpretation of the film, but I would like to agree whole heartedly with what Dawn Meredith is saying. There is something that approaches inherent evil, when politicians and intelligence agencies alike either manipulate religous sentiment or the demographics of religious groups for political power [the former] or manipulate/infiltrate quote churches that aren't really churches, i.e. Russian Orthodox Church Outside of Russia, the Old Catholic Church et cetera [the latter.]

When this is done it widens the breach between the secular and religious in a society, a society which in 2006 is more polarized than any time since the 1960's, I find it morally reprehensible to hear the doublespeak of 'compassionate conservatism', when the Voting Right's Act was barely extended in the third millenium, major cities in America have homeless people everywhere, and the media helps perpetuate an illusionary lie.

Parting Thought: What motivated Pres. Dwight Eisenhower's [now resurging in interest, because of 'Why We Fight'] famous Military Industrial Complex speech?

Ex spooks will tell you that Ike knew the CIA was behind the sabotaging of the Peace Conference and was greatly concerned about the idea that an agency of the US Government had that much power, indeed

Eisenhower rebuked Nixon on at least one occasion for 'crossing the line' re demonizing political opponents.

If the CIA would demolish Eisenhower's attempt to end the Cold War, then they would do anything.

[see Arthur Krock's article] Part of the process to stopping the madness is letting Washington know that the gloves are off....remember the photo's of Reagan's Assassination Attempt, the Really Good Ones, that they never showed on television. The ONLY thing that has changed in America the last 50 years, is increased technology and the muzzling of the media.

Edited by Robert Howard

It was John Hankey that made the film, I don't know if he works with infowars.

I am not an Alex Jones fan.

John

I find Alex Jones quite credible. Quote me something from Prison Planet

or Infowars you find NOT credible. His brash style irritates some, but

he has his facts straight.

Jones is organizing a giant rally for 911 Truth at Ground Zero in NY

for September 11.

Jack