The Education Forum

Question for Tosh Plumlee...

As we all know Tosh Plumlee claims he flew a team in who had to stop the assassination on JFK.

They had to look for teams (hitmen,radiomen,spotters etc.)

He did this with Sergio and they were on the South Knoll. They were just in time, just a few minutes before the limousine was at DP.

They were overlooking the tripple overpass and the North Knoll but didn't see anything...

Right?

BUT: what about the TSBD?

Wasn't it easy for Tosh Plumlee to see men in the East- and probably Westside of the TSBD 1 minute before the limousine turned at Elmstreet?

When you are on the South Knoll IMO this is possible without any binocculars.

Tosh Plumlee: did you look at the TSBD or were you only concentrated on lower spots and didn't watch the buildings?

Or was there another "stop-team" who had to check the buildings?

What were your and Sergio's exact instructions and who gave them to you? Who else got instructions to stop the assassination that you know of?

Gr. Paul.

He did this with Sergio and they were on the South Knoll. They were just in time, just a few minutes before the limousine was at DP.

Gr. Paul.

It wasn't just few minutes Paul, I may be a little off, but from what I remember reading it was around 45 minutes before the motorcade did arrive.

Tosh ?

Tosh said his instructors for the abort team were Bob Bennett and Rex Beardsley.

I have never heard or seen anything on Beardsley, but I believe that Bob Bennett may be the current senator for Utah, the more so because Tosh told me that he was encouraged to join the Mormon church by his instructor of that time. And because later he also ran a CIA front for Howard Hughes, called the Mullen Company.

That's why I also speculated he may have been Deep Throat.

When I volunteered my thought to him and Bob Woodward, I got no response, but within two weeks I was proven wrong when the Mark Felt revelations broke.

This may be of further interest:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/toshbrother.jpg

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

As we all know Tosh Plumlee claims he flew a team in who had to stop the assassination on JFK.

They had to look for teams (hitmen,radiomen,spotters etc.)

They were overlooking the tripple overpass and the North Knoll but didn't see anything...

Right?

BUT: what about the TSBD?

Wasn't it easy for Tosh Plumlee to see men in the East- and probably Westside of the TSBD 1 minute before the limousine turned at Elmstreet?

When you are on the South Knoll IMO this is possible without any binocculars.

Tosh Plumlee: did you look at the TSBD or were you only concentrated on lower spots and didn't watch the buildings?

Or was there another "stop-team" who had to check the buildings?

What were your and Sergio's exact instructions and who gave them to you? Who else got instructions to stop the assassination that you know of?

Gr. Paul.

Thank you for the questions. However, they have been answered before on this forum and in other places. I have taken the time to select areas where you can find them. Most of the time people do not read anything except what they want to hear, or read. If it does not Fit their theories, then they move on and that is how mis quoted information becomes false facts (if such a thing exist.) I hope you will read the following selections and perhaps your questions will be put to rest..., although more questions will be raised I'm sure.

I have no motive. I have only tried to help and each time I get a "bloody nose". My statements have been on the record many many years..., long before special interest and profit agents and publishers came on the scene.

21st day of November, 2004 (Plumlee)

We changed aircraft at Tampa to a waiting DC-3 that was registered to 'Atlantic Richfield',

The CIA's specific information about the assassination, which their field personnel had obtained from Texas informants and international sources, was past to Military Intel units attached to the Pentagon. Some of this information, I had been told, came from the interrogations of Two Cubans who had plotted to fire on Air Force One with a bazooka on November 17 in West Palm Beach, Florida.

The pre-mission briefing was held at Loxahatchee, Florida on the evening of November 20th, but since I was not "field operational" at that time, except as a ?contract pilot', I was not directly addressed at the briefing, other than routing and weather reports pertaining to flying the team into position.

I only began to learn the full scope of the operation from my pilot Rojas and a field operative friend of mine named Sergio. Most of the details of this operation were told to me only after we had become airborne. I would learn more operational details upon reaching Redbird Airport.

I learned that it had been discussed by the abort team where to go

Although my specific assigned function was only a pilot. Upon arriving at Redbird Airport, Sergio asked me if I wanted to come along and see the President. I could also act as a spotter for him and his team, which, he said, were assigned to the south side of the plaza. I was told other members of the team would be patrolling the north side and the overpass. I understood we would be looking for a type of triangulation ambush. I gladly accepted Sergio's offer.

While on the south knoll, Sergio and I were attempting to evaluate the most logical places where shooters might be located, but everything was confused, the timing was off, team members were late getting into position. They were not where they were supposed to be and the limited radio contacts that we had with them were not working, or spotty at best. It was soon after our arrival that the motorcade arrived.

I never saw Roselli in Dealey Plaza that day.

The people on the flight out of Dallas were very quiet. I interpreted their silence as dejection at the mission's failure to abort the assassination of the President. I believed that if these men had been the shooters or assassins themselves, they would have been very excited because they had carried it off.

When I later learned that Oswald had been arrested as the lone assassin, I remembered having met him on a number of previous occasions which were connected with intelligence training matters, first at Illusionary Warfare Training in Nagshead, North Carolina, then in Honolulu at a radar installation and at Oahu's Wheeler Air Force Base, then in Dallas at an Oak Cliff safe house on North Beckley Street run by Alpha 66's Hernandez group, who had worked out of Miami prior to the assassination.

(Plumlee/Roselli; 62-2116 file) was not declassified until 1997)

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING REFERENCED FBI FILES HAVE BEEN REMOVED. (DECEMBER 1, 2004) AFTER I WAS ADVISED THAT WITHIN THOSE RELEASED FOIA FBI PAGES CONTAINED MATTERS WHICH ARE STILL CLASSIFIED "TOP SECRET COMMITTEE SENSITIVE", AS RECLASSIFIED ON AUGUST 12, 1991. I WAS NOT AWARE OF THIS AT THE TIME SOME OF THESE PAGES WERE POSTED BY ME ON THIS FORUM. I WILL REVIEW THESE PAGES AND REPOST THE REFERENCES THAT ARE CONSIDERED NOT TO "COMPROMISE" PROCEDURES AND METHODS.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1992 Interview Note Plumlee did not transcribe this interview and never saw it until after it was published and He is not responsible for errors contain therein

Note toward the end of interview:

QB: “….who gave you your instructions for November 22, 1963?

A: Yes, my handler at that point was a person by the name of Bob Bennett. The people that would be CIA direct liaison aliases names, Bill Rogers, Rex Beardsley, Bob Bennett, and Larry Allen. And a guy by the name of Johnny Smith, which was actually John Roselli, those are found in the 105 files.

BQ: You said Roselli was one of the people you got your instructions from, correct?

A: Not on that particular day, not Roselli. That particular day my instructions came through Locksahatchie through Robert Bennett and also Rex Beardsley, I believe it was.

BQ: But Roselli was a key figure and someone you did get instructions from?

A: Well, Roselli's name was mentioned that day that he would be picked up at Tampa airport and he was staying at the Congress Inn so I guess as far as that particular mission the first time I heard Roselli's name was through Bob Bennett who instructed me and Sergio and Rojas. Rojas came from Miami to Lantana and we came from Locksahatchie to Lantana but I was already instructed through Bennett that we were to pick up John Roselli, and he was referred to as the Colonel, and I knew who that was because I had already had previous contact on many, many occasions with Johnny Roselli.

Back to front part of interview:

(cont) ...".

“The impression I was under at that time is we were flying a team into Dallas to abort the assassination…”.

A: No, well, the CIA acted as support. Our flight was a military intelligence flight.

Q: On the morning of November 22, 1963, did the flight that arrived in Garland, Texas, just outside of Dallas, have anything to do with the CIA?

A: The CIA was....yes it did, the CIA was our support people. We were military intelligence. The CIA was running support and coordinating certain flights, making different arrangements, or necessary arrangements, for us.

Q: After Nicoletti got off the aircraft do you know where he went?

A: I have no....he was not on the aircraft. After John Roselli got off the aircraft, I have no idea where John Roselli went.

A: I was over on the South side, directly in line with the light posts. Sergio and I were attempting to evaluate where the most logical place to be to make the "hit". We had just got there to the Plaza and everything was all messed up, timing was off, people were not in....where they were supposed to be, the limited radio contacts that we had were not working. Whether the team that I flew in was a combination of the abort team or the shooter team, I have no way of knowing. It could have been a combination of both or it could have been a complete 100% abort team, I don't know.

A: Let me interject something here. The reason that we left...if we were spotted in the Plaza that particular day, or our whole team was....it would have been a real problem for us because we had prior knowledge that an attempt was going to be made. It was imperative that we get out of the area.

Q: Did you ever have an occasion after that to provide any information to the FBI about John Roselli?

A: Yes, through the Farentello Brothers and through a person by the name of Nick Nicholas. I was told that a hit was going, this was in 1976 a few months, that a friend of mine was gonna be...that a hit was made out on him because of his testimony. I immediately, because the FBI had asked me to do this, I immediately informed the FBI of the information that I had about a pending "hit" being made on John Roselli. Two weeks later John Roselli was found in Biscayne Bay and I immediately contacted the Fbi and said "hey this is the individual that we were talking about" and "why wasn't something done"?

Q: Are you aware of any FBI records that give this account of you informing them of the death of John Roselli?

A: Yes, I am. There are numerous...there's over 342 files...ah, pages, pertaining to John Roselli. The FBI 105 file from Phoenix Organized Crime Detail, which I think you have copies of, is one of the files...one of the pages, that I am making reference to.

A: Well, as we say in CIA. "There's many, many rouges out there". You have just as many rouges in Mafia. In fact, Roselli himself was very, very keen on Kennedy, he loved that man. That's why I find it difficult to say Roselli was an actual hitter or a shooter. Roselli's liaison...contacts was with CIA, but mostly with military people, some here in the Dallas area...4th Army Reserve out of Love Field, 49th Armored Division, Capt. Edward G. Siwells outfit at 4th Army Reserve. He had known these people. As far as Roselli being connected with the CIA, he had a lot of friends in CIA, military intelligence, and also within the government. Mainly, when they had the party at the Fountainbleu Hotel, the opening of the Fountainbleu Hotel, Sam Giancana, John Roselli, and many, many military intelligence personnel was at that opening so that's the reason that I say these things. Roselli was connected with military intelligence.

A: There has been a report of a flight plan that was uncovered in 1976 by Thomas Downing and Rick Feeney, I believe, where they allege that they had found the actual flight plan of the Dallas flight. I take exception to this because there was no flight plan filled out or filed on the Dallas flight, from Houston to Dallas. There was no flight plan filed from Tampa to New Orleans. We went open water across ADIZ zone. Then from New Orleans to Houston there was no flight plan. The flight plan that they're making reference to was the flight plan for 6393 Echo out of Thompson Flying Service, Salt Lake City, which was a 172 Cessena which had Roselli's name on it, and also had some other player's names on it, some of them military intelligence, some coded operations that were written. But, this was random writing on the back of a flight plan at that particular time. It was just making notes. I saw that. One investigator tried to tell me that that was the actual flight plan and I said absolutely not.

A: The time that we left Dallas, I felt something was drastically wrong. My pilot, I felt, and still feel all these years, had known more about that operation than what I had known. The flight out of Dallas was one of the strangest flights I've ever been on in my life. It was not a.....it was a team that was in total dejection. I mean we were...we'd...we'd actually, by our own disorganization, we had fouled...we had fouled up. Whether the information and intelligence that we'd got had been tampered with prior to that flight, or on that day, I have no way of knowing. The people that were on flight was very quiet. It was, for everybody that was on board, it seemed to be an extremely sad day. That's why I take issue, if these had been shooters or assassins themselves, I think they would have been very excited because they had carried it off. That's why I take issue with the fact that I....CIA had anything to do with flying an attack team in.

BQ: Did you see anything from the 6th floor window?

A: Nothing that would look suspicious to me, however, the most significant thing that I remember, we were looking for a diversion. It would be logical for a team to set up a diversion to focus in that direction while something was going on in this direction. I remember an incident where people congregated right out in front of the Texas School Book Depository and I'd heard the sound of ambulances and this so we thought that that could be the first sign of a diversion so instead of going toward the sound and going toward the people, Sergio and I went back up to the knoll there to check the parking lot. We thought at that point if a shooter was getting in place, he would be getting in place now because we were probably, at that point, 5-10 minutes before the motorcade would be coming down.

BQ: Just gonna ask you two or three more questions. Could you explain to the layman, like myself, how the CIA would go about hiring a team like yours in this kind of situation?

A: Well, they would never do it direct for one thing. It would be done through intermediaries.

A: Well, number one, the CIA would have absolutely nothing to do with the actual planning because their position at that point was to gather intelligence and assimilate that to the proper people. In our particular case, that intelligence would be passed back to military intelligence operatives so CIA would be acting as a support level for our particular operations. As far as the CIA being involved in the planning stages as a upper level agency, I find that very difficult to believe because the method of operation on recruiting agents and operatives or recruiting operatives doesn't work that way., The CIA would gather this information, assimilate it, decipher it, and then pass it back to appropriate authorities, in this case, I would say it would be military intelligence even though some of the information had came from operatives in military ranks which were involved in Mafia.

But, if we go back to "they", when we say "they", CIA implemented that "hit" team, I say CIA as an agency did not implement that "hit" team" but perhaps as we call them now, rouges, or special interest groups within the agency because of the "good ol' boy" network could have certainly been involved in an operation to assassinate the President.

If a guy's got a particular tremendous asset, then he'll be utilized.

As soon as he breaches that asset he'll be eliminated.

Tosh, thanks for your answer...

But:

For me it's hard to believe that if you are there as an "abortteam" overlooking the area of DP and looking for a diversion and seeing an incident in front of the TSBD and hear the sound of an ambulance, that you DON'T see something/movement/hitmen on the east- and/or westside of the 6th floor of the TSBD. You were in the best position on the South Knoll to watch the TSBD, isn't it? DP isn't that big and it was easy to see something if there was anything to see. So wasn't there something at the 6th floor (IMO there were indeed shooters at the 6th floor, although NOT LHO, who you could have seen), or did you just ignore it?

Question to Tosh: what kind of proof do you have that you were part of an abortteam?

Gr. Paul.

P.S. My philosophie is this: flashed back in time with a timemachine and be at DP just in times to watch to whole plaza and look for myself what happened that day, with all we know nowadays it should be easy to see all the shooters, isn't it? I feel like when you knew they were planning a hit at JFK that day at DP it would also be easy to see some hitmen don't you think? It's something different for all the other spectators who didn't know and even then saw men on the 6th floor!!!

Tosh, thanks for your answer...

But:

For me it's hard to believe that if you are there as an "abortteam" overlooking the area of DP and looking for a diversion and seeing an incident in front of the TSBD and hear the sound of an ambulance, that you DON'T see something/movement/hitmen on the east- and/or westside of the 6th floor of the TSBD. You were in the best position on the South Knoll to watch the TSBD, isn't it? DP isn't that big and it was easy to see something if there was anything to see. So wasn't there something at the 6th floor (IMO there were indeed shooters at the 6th floor, although NOT LHO, who you could have seen), or did you just ignore it?

Question to Tosh: what kind of proof do you have that you were part of an abortteam?

Gr. Paul.

P.S. My philosophie is this: flashed back in time with a timemachine and be at DP just in times to watch to whole plaza and look for myself what happened that day, with all we know nowadays it should be easy to see all the shooters, isn't it? I feel like when you knew they were planning a hit at JFK that day at DP it would also be easy to see some hitmen don't you think? It's something different for all the other spectators who didn't know and even then saw men on the 6th floor!!!

Q ".. Question to Tosh: what kind of proof do you have that you were part of an abortteam?..".

A "None. There is no proof. If there was I would be dead a long time now. I have never said there was proof, or I had proof. Nobody signed my dance book that day.

Q "...You were in the best position on the South Knoll to watch the TSBD, isn't it? DP isn't that big and it was easy to see something if there was anything to see. So wasn't there something at the 6th floor. ...".

A "... Hind sight is always 100% We were mostly interested in the SOUTH side of the Plaza and the parking lot. (our section) We did not focus much on the NORTH side except to point out best places for snipers. Sergio nor I saw anything that would cause alarm in or near the TSBD in spite of what some might think. If a shooter or people were there in windows, and we noticed them, we perhaps thought they were suppose to be there to watch that area. This hind sight is like a dog wagging its tail.

A "if the "Pittsburgh Steelers" punt return man had not dropped the ball and set up the winning touchdown for the other team.., then the Steelers would have won last weeks game".

A "if someone had answered their damn radio that day then perhaps JFK would be alive today".

A " if we had taken that mission more serious then perhaps we could have stopped it... And if the dog had not stop to crap, then he would have caught the rabbit. We live in a world of IF's.

A " I do not try to prove anything I have to say on the JFK matter. IF I can help, then I try. If I can point a few things out to research which might help, then I do. If that is not accepted by them then I accept the matter and move on. I have nothing to prove nor do I try to speculate on events I know nothing about. However, like you, I find its difficult at times. You are responsible for what you think and do. I am responsible for what I did, or in the JFK matter, did not do. JFK was a tragic event; one of many of the time. Tragic as it was, it has never been the focal point of my life. I have no motive except to try and help to understand the event if I can.

Perhaps its time to move on... as some have told me; "there is nothing to see here".

Good answers, Tosh.

It sure can be frustrating, not?

FWIW, IMO the absence of juicy details in your account, like "I saw movement and a gun barrel on the 6th floor ...... and also a puff of smoke on the knoll" adds to your credibility as well as your proven liasons with the intelligence world of black ops and-anti Castro folks.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/images/tosh+tony.jpg

Wim

Good answers, Tosh.

FWIW, IMO the absence of juicy details in your account, like "I saw movement and a gun barrel on the 6th floor ...... and also a puff of smoke on the knoll" adds to your credibility as well as your proven liasons with the intelligence world of black ops and-anti Castro folks.

Wim

Tosh:

I totally agree with Wim. And thank you as well.

A couple of questions: I know that you and J Harrison went way back, to before the assassination.

And J was a Dallas police officer on that tragic day. Did you ever tell J about your mission

concurrent with when it occurred? (I know that J knew about it, just no idea when he may have

learned).

Have you ever considered writing a book about all of this? Or working with an author to get your story

out there? It's such an important aspect of this case.

Dawn

Good answers, Tosh.

Wim

Tosh:

I totally agree with Wim. And thank you as well.

A couple of questions: I know that you and J Harrison went way back, to before the assassination.

And J was a Dallas police officer on that tragic day. Did you ever tell J about your mission

concurrent with when it occurred? (I know that J knew about it, just no idea when he may have

learned).

Have you ever considered writing a book about all of this? Or working with an author to get your story

out there? It's such an important aspect of this case.

Dawn

Dawn: Yes. Jay knew about the "abort team" shortly after the event from another source. I did not tell him details of my part until years later. However, he would never accept that it was an "Abort Team". He did not like the term. We used to go round and round over that. At the time he never accepted that it was an 'Attack' or an 'assassin' team either. He told me up until his death that I was stupid for letting it go as an "Abort' and I would say "we were sent to stop it... thats piror knowledge". But his position was to say "Abort" ment that who started the event also tried to stop it and he could not accept that. Soon after the event of 63 we lost contact until about 1985 or a little before. It was around "The Contra Re- supply Network

He had done a vast amount of research by then.., some of it on my background concerning Dallas Love Field and the Army Reserve, and too, that of my family which was from Dallas. I was amazed at what he had. He swore me to secret not to ever tell what he was going to show me or he would "KILL" me. I knew he was not kidding. for the next few years until his death we were in contact although we did not work together, we did exchange information and he verified much of what I told him and I think you know some of that. You know Jay. He was a loner.

As to a book? No! Been there; tried that. People like me don't do books. Other people squeze little tid bits from people like us and whore it out in sensational form to sell books and buy houses on the coast. Publishers and agents like to deal with them because they are the true researchers and have all the right answers. They are the X-Perts (X being unknown. Spurt; being a drip under pressure) Besides in order to get published you have to embellish your writing with BS glorified BS and bla bla bla....

The last time I was going to right a book (Deep Cover Shallow Graves) about all this I got shot at.., beat up, and my house burned down and IRS attatched everything I had. The CIA demanded I let them see what I was writing and I was chacter assassination by the powers that be and a bunch of "Wanta-Bees" on secret payrolls. I was put on "ICE" for over twenty years, as well as some of my friends. No thanks no books. I don't sell what I know. I give it away, because as Jay said, I'm stupid. I have only tried to help others these past few years to protect myself before the fact.., not after. Besides; who really cares? We have more important things to attend to these days. We are loosing our country and our freedom and nobody gives a damm about that. Why should they care about what I have to say. I am not an expert. I just lived it. I am getting my story out there, little by little... bit by bit... time proves all... Did not mean to go off on you.

Your a true friend. I, like you, miss our friend Jay Harrison. He was one of a kind... May he rest in Peace.

Tosh

Tosh:

Many people do care. But I cannot contest what you say. Especially about what is happening to America.

The neo- cons have sold us down the river. But thanx to the net I think there are many who are

interested in winning back our liberties. At least I have to hope. Without hope there is little.

Yes, I miss J. daily.

Just hope all his work and research get moved forward. You and I and a few others will follow- up on this.

Funny he would call you "stupid" for giving things away; he did the same. He was a loner and his privacy -total- was the price you paid for being a part of his inner circle, a small sacrifice. But, he also trusted many and, without his intention, he also gave away- his all it would seem.

History will tell us these answers.

I hope you stay and continue the fight, Tosh. Those who distort what you say

have an invested interest in distorting the truth. They have no truth in them.

Dawn

Tosh,

Thanks for the answers so far! Really, I appreciate it very much that you answer my questions although I get the impression that others are even more frustrated than yourself by again answering them... :D

What were you (the abbortteam) supposed to do, or what were your orders when you did indeed see/spot an assassin?

-Tell him the plan to assassinate JFK was stopped by orders?

-Arrest the man?

-Shoot the man?

-Or what?

Overlooking what happened that day, may I conclude your mission as an abortteam failed?

Gr. Paul.

Tosh,

Thanks for the answers so far! Really, I appreciate it very much that you answer my questions although I get the impression that others are even more frustrated than yourself by again answering them... :D

What were you (the abbortteam) supposed to do, or what were your orders when you did indeed see/spot an assassin?

-Tell him the plan to assassinate JFK was stopped by orders?

-Arrest the man?

-Shoot the man?

-Or what?

Overlooking what happened that day, may I conclude your mission as an abortteam failed?

Gr. Paul.

".... -Tell him the plan to assassinate JFK was stopped by orders?

-Arrest the man?

-Shoot the man?

-Or what?

Overlooking what happened that day, may I conclude your mission as an abortteam failed? ...".

When you read what I have said in 1992 and in other places found in research, which I quoted parts from in my previous reply then you would know the anwsers to these questions you ask above. That is how I know you have not read what is available and therefore have no clue to what I have said on this subject matter. It shows me you make conclusions before you have all the available information. The drift of your questions tells me you do not believe the Abort subject matter, or me, but you like others, make that determination by not evaluating all the available information or the things I have said. I call that "sloopy research". I mean this in the most nicest way.

I am not responsible for what you belive nor would I try to force the abort story upon you. Its for you to decide and I respect your decision. We are free men and its our duty to think and questions matters. If we here in America had done more of that, then we and the world would not be in the sad shape we are in today. You take care and thanks for the questions. Keep plugging along. :P Tosh