The Education Forum

William. a question

John Dolva

hopefully a short lived topic for one purpose:

William, with this image, I'm not saying the limo or motorcycle configuration location is as at Z313. I've just cloned cycles in and people out on a CE875 photo. Everything else is in place.

As per our previous exchanges, the green is as I understand your movements. Are there significant mistakes on my part here? If so please describe correction and I'll redo and then:

If not:

if at 'a' is where you were when the headshot occurred, could you help work out a timeline, please.

lets say at t=0 the z313 shot occurred. At what time roughly in minutes were you at b,c,d and so on? The purpose is to know to what extent one can expect to, if at all possible, given photo qualities, etc to see something. Thank you.

a z313 t=0

leaving a t=

b t=

c t=

d t=

e t=

Edited by John Dolva

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

???

(image)

Tosh,

At any time from the arrival of the motorcade until you crossed the railroad tracks after the shooting, were you aware of any train passing on the underpass?

Ron

Tosh,

Thanks. I asked about a train because the police officer stationed at the northwest side of the underpass testified that a long freight train was passing during the shooting that prevented him from seeing or hearing anything. From his position he would have been able to see anyone shooting from the southeast side of the underpass where it slopes eastward. Unless of course there happened to be a train conveniently passing.

His fellow officer on the northeast side did not testify about any train (he wasn't asked), but later told a researcher that a train did pass during the shooting. As far as I know, these two officers were the only people in Dallas or on the earth who knew about this train.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

Except the rise of the tracks (3 feet bed of tracks) and the lower position of the southeast underpass (2 feet lower than the bed for the tracks (5 feet) and the winged portion of the angle of the eastern edge of the overpass would also block the view from the northwest cornor of the underpass

Tosh,

This is surprising to hear. In the aerial view below, you are saying then that the tracks we see are 5 feet above the flooring of the underpass at the southeast and northwest corners of the underpass?

dealeyplaza.gif

When I was at Dealey Plaza around 1991, I went onto the underpass. I don't recall anything in particular about the tracks, but I think I would have noticed and remember a 5 foot elevation of them.

Ron

Why did two good cops say a train was moving if in fact there was no train?.

This is what I have been wondering, and the only explanation I could think of was that the train was invented to cover up what the officer at the northwest corner may have seen at the southeast corner of the underpass. IOW maybe he wanted to assure the conspirators that he didn't see what he saw. But if the track elevation you describe is correct, perhaps there is some other reason for the imaginary train.

Were the officers told sometime later to mention a train moving in the yard as an excuse to not be able to see a shooter on the northeast end of the underpass?

One of the officers was at the northeast end, so the train was passing behind him and couldn't possibly obstruct his view. Plus there were the railroad workers at the northeast end. Would they all have been later told to ignore a shooter there with them? I suppose it's possible, but wouldn't it have made more sense to keep them off of the underpass where a shooter was going to be? OTOH a small group of railroad workers would provide a shooter cover, assuming the workers could be controlled thereafter as to what they had to say. And a shot from that point would certainly explain the throat wound.

Edited by Ron Ecker

Ron: As to the RR workers on the east side of the underpass. If you do look toward the south you cannot see the end of the wing out from the centerline of the railing.

I'm aware of that, but you referred above to a shooter on the northeast side. Perhaps you meant the southeast side as previously, but I have sometimes wondered about a shooter operating from among the rr workers on the northeast side. They would unknowingly give him cover, though it would of course necessitate then intimidating every one of them into silence. But speaking of silence, I wonder if a silenced weapon fired from that point would be noticeable to the group in that environment as the president was in view, given the noise from below and whatever chatter went on on the underpass. At a minimum the act of aiming would be noticeable, by at least those closest to the shooter.

A shooter from there would explain also why the officer on the other side of the underpass chose to see a train passing, blocking his view, and why the officer with the rr workers also said a train passed that made it hard for him to "hear" what was going on.

Such a scenario is conceivable if shooting from the northeast end of the underpass was unquestionably the best shot. But I agree that the southeast end seems more likely, from the standpoint of not being seen, escape, and having perhaps as good a shot as from the other end.

http://www.assassinationscience.com/johnco...ro/altgens7.jpg

Presumably this one. Here one of the people stands on the raised track. Similarly one of the WC photos is taken from the underpass obviously from a much higher position than if it had been on the bridge bed the people at the balustrade are standing by. So this raised track was there. Which explains why the figure seen on the McIntyre photo appears to be floating in the air.