The Education Forum

William. a question

John Dolva

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this 'rail'.

Thanks John. At one time I too thought this could have been a sidewalk railing, but I do not remember for sure. I think I mentioned that I did not think there was a railing. I am not sure what it could be. I'll see if I can get deeper into whatever it is and get back to you. Do you think it could be a part of the negative or something added to the nagative at a later date? It does look like something is there, but what, I am not sure. You could say without study it was a railing next the sidewalk... but I do not remember a sidewalk railing as I think upon this.

Yes, and at the time when we looked at this there was no photo available showing things one way or the other. Now however, thanks to Robin, we do have a on the day photo, and it shows clearly that there is no such rail. What it does show is a trail in the grass at just about that place. It needs looking at more carefully, but it could be that te trail is sufficiently straight at that point so that from Cancellares position it would appear narrow like that and seem to be a rail. Trail, not Rail. Another thought I had at the time was a reflection from the roof moulding of the car just there illuminating the grass, but I think it's the trail.

I think that is another reason to take your 'story' seriously, as you've always maintained there was no rail (AFAIK) while the spotting of the rail was used to discredit your 'story'. IOW you're right, there is no rail there just as you said.

I really can't make out anything definite. Looking at that area on Robins post, the truck is gone and one can see there is a lot of shrubbery there so the truck was probably parked near the rails and looking at the shadows on the grass it's hard to find a shadow of a person. So if there is someone there this person blends into all the other grayscale blotches etc. If the original negative was available...?

Edited by John Dolva

William, as you were walking at about the time of the Cancellarae photo. Can you remember

how you were carrying the clip board?

were you carrying something else?

where was Sergio in relation to you? behind, in front, to the side. How far away?

Thank You, John and Robin for posting the pictures.

John; I am not sure which hand I held the clipboard as we walked away. I did have a light jacket slung over one arm, which one I can't remember. I think Sergio was a few steps behind me from the time of the picture until we crossed the tracks. I think his radio was in his back pocket. He did not use it on the way out.

Also, if you notice there is nobody on the underpass (center of underpass) and south of Elm street. And too, there is no train parked or moving on the underpass. And you can also see the 5-6 plus feet raised rail road bed and tracks clearly, which would have block the view to the southeast end of the overpass from the northwest.

I make notice of these fact because they have been stated to others for many years that "Plumlee", is wrong and was not there..." "... there was a train moving. If he was there then...". ".... the people on the underpass would have seen a shooter, because there were people on the SOUTH side of the underpass who would have seen anyone crossing the tracks or a shooter"....". "...move along there is nothing to see here..., This proves Plumlee is wrong and he made up the whole story"..

And the sheep moved on.

Robin. If you look close at the shadow of the fork of the tree to the right about a foot or two and to the left about a foot, I think you can see the lighter contrast within the shadows; as well as two white objects which could be heads or?. Anyway, this is the area I have been trying for years to get looked at in depth. None the less, I am told (without checking this area) that nothing can be seen. And then we move to the North knoll to a bunch of blobs and white spots and low-- and- behold I am told that is a person.., clean shaven, blue eyed, pointing a rifle, sporting a DPD badge, a white cross on his sleeve, and has a hat, gloves and sun glasses. However, I have yet to see anyone there. the same random patterns can be found all through the north knoll picture. I guess seeing is in the eye of the beholder both north and south. BUT, it sure seems it is important to draw away from this (new name for picture) "The Forked Tree". Now we have, "Badge Man, "Pick'um Up Truck", "Forked Tree", and the likes to go with the other 165 CIA, Mafia, Texans, and Cuban shooters, in the Plaza that day. I think its time to get real with this investigation and focus on a topic..., any topic..., for awhile, instead of bouncing around all over the place.... Take a look at the threads if you think I am wrong in this; there are 20 to 25 different topics from day to day and they all go nowhere except to be repeated in a few months and years.... over and over... nowhere.... nowhere... Thanks again for the posting of the pictures.

Tosh,

Is this you in the image?

You might have to save the image on your computer and blow it up slightly. But there appear to be two images. Either that or my imagination is on overtime.

-- Bill Grote

I believe there are good reasons to reconsider this so called tree shadow.

Remember, light travels in straight lines.

1. looking at the shadows of the sign, the man in the fore ground and the thin tree. This establishes the direction to the sun.(red lines)

That which has been taken as the tree fork shadow does not seem to behave in this way.(white line)

2. of one looks closely at those shadows of the 'fork' they in themselves appear to have a mirror image.

ie they are legs and where they rest on the ground they throw shadows themselves. The yellow dot is perhaps a clipboard in front of the real tree shadow.

Edited by John Dolva

2. of one looks closely at those shadows of the 'fork' they in themselves appear to have a mirror image.

John,

Good catch on the mirror image. I looked at that area several times and concluded that "something was wrong" but hadn't quite put my finger on exactly what... One of the "forks" may be the legitimate shadow from the tree, but the other one could be from something else.

However, I am at a bit of a loss to say what that "something else" might be. Nothing else over on the south side casts a shadow with the same orientation (oriented like the "/" symbol on the keyboard).