The Education Forum

Did Oswald murder Tippit.

Guest Stephen Turner

Peter,

Whose timeline would you prefer, if any? Did Benny or anyone else call/try to call the police from Tippit's radio after he was shot? If so, what time was it when they did that?

--Tommy :sun

How about all the witnesses who put the death earlier, at 1:06? Or is that inconvienient for you?

Peter,

No, it isn't inconvenient for me at all. Believe it or not, I'm still learning.

Some day I hope to be as well-informed as you are.

--Thomas Michael Mahon (pre adoption biological name) :sun

P.S. So I guess the DPD dispatcher logs were fabricated, just like everything else in this case...

Yep. If you are defending this case from fabricated "official" sources, you have nothing to go on.

The government's case has already been shown to be a lie. How in the world could anyone continue to try to convince us based on the word of a xxxx?

Your case has no credibility.

My case? What case? Are you paranoid, or just arrogant?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter,

Whose timeline would you prefer, if any? Did Benny or anyone else call/try to call the police from Tippit's radio after he was shot? If so, what time was it when they did that?

How about all the witnesses who put the death earlier, at 1:06? Or is that inconvienient for you?

Peter,

No, it isn't inconvenient for me at all. Believe it or not, I'm still learning.

Some day I hope to be as well-informed as you are.

--Thomas Michael Mahon (pre adoption biological name) :sun

P.S. So I guess the DPD dispatcher logs were fabricated, just like everything else in this case...

Yep. If you are defending this case from fabricated "official" sources, you have nothing to go on.

The government's case has already been shown to be a lie. How in the world could anyone continue to try to convince us based on the word of a xxxx?

Your case has no credibility.

My case? What case? Are you paranoid, or just arrogant?

The case you are considering - the official version.

If you are seriously trying to pawn off the tired old tale here in 2012 with so called evidence from the perpetrator of the crime, then I have a problem with that.

[...]

Peter,

Do you acknowledge the veracity of any of the "official documents" in making your own "case", or do you reject them all "out of hand"?

I consider myself a "Conspiracy Theorist", not a Warren Commission apologist. I do enjoy playing the role of Devil's Advocate, however. Maybe you take yourself just a little bit too seriously?

[...]

Peter,

Do you acknowledge the veracity of any of the "official documents" in making your own "case", or do you reject them all "out of hand"?

I consider myself a "Conspiracy Theorist", not a Warren Commission apologist. I do enjoy playing the role of Devil's Advocate, however. Maybe you take yourself just a little bit too seriously?

Tommy - I don't have time to play games here. While playing Devil's Advocate can be a good way to smoke out the truth, there are also many here who sneakily come across as a so called "Conspiracy Theorists" yet think Oswald fired "some shots' or, are just pimping us, or are plants, for example. I have seen them all.

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist, and that may be where my arrogance comes from.

I see lots of facts. Have an "unsub" ( unidentified subject ) or two in mind. Put the facts in relation to their behavior and HAVE MADE my conclusion.