The Education Forum

Did Oswald murder Tippit.

Guest Stephen Turner

When researcher Barry Ernest was at the vicinity of the Tippit murder, to stop the time it took from Beckley to Patton, (back in the sixties?), the following occurred

s2zbtf.jpg

Tippit was shot 13.06 on November the 22. 1963. Who could ask for anything more?

KK

No. We could not ask for anything more. I believe Mrs. Higgins over criminals who killed the President of the United States.

In reply to the post's title - of course he did not. He did not shoot Kennedy either. Making LHO a cop killer was part of this well orchestrated plot to take out the POTUS.

Surprisingly, cooler heads prevailed when LHO was lured into the theatre by his handler. Hats off to those officers who wanted to "see what he was about," rather than kill him on the spot.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to the record, Marrion Baker upon hearing the shots believe they come fom an upper floor of the B/D. He drives straight to the biulding, and rushes up the stairs joined by the building super Roy Truly who is in the doorway, and hurries up the steps to the second floor, where he catches a glimpse of someone through a glass window and challenges him to "come here" gun in hand he is about to start questioning him when Truly arrives and identifies Oswald as an employee. Question, is there any evidence that anyone else in the biulding was challanged by Baker in this aggresive way, or had he, by shear luck, picked on the lone assassin..What ever, this incident seems to have got Oswalds motor running, and he goes from a calm, Coke drinking employee, to a fugative on the run.
Just a couple of minor corrections above. There is also the fact interspersed among these others that Truly and Baker (T&cool.gif first go to the elevator shafts at the rear of the first (ground) floor, find that the elevators aren't there, look up and see the bottoms of both elevators at the fifth floor, and yell for someone to send one down, which doesn't happen. That is when T&B start up the stairs.

After the encounter with LHO, they continue upstairs to the fifth floor where they find one elevator, the other one having gone down while they were "creating a commotion" and making a lot of noise running up the stairs. Truly speculates that the person who rode down - without being seen or heard by either T or B - must have been Jack Dougherty, who also testified to having done exactly that, albeit without having heard his boss yell up to him to send an elevator down.

B&T then board the elevator and go up to the seventh floor, bypassing the sixth, and searching around upstairs before coming down again to the sixth, then again go onto the elevator and down to the first floor, whereupon Baker exits the building.

Leaving aside any and all speculation or theories of who it could have been, if there were ever a time when someone on the fifth and/or sixth floor(s) could have left the building undetected by Baker, there were two: riding the elevator down while B&T were running up (and making a lot of "cover noise"), and again when T&B rode the elevator from the fifth floor past the sixth floor, and spent time poking around on the seventh.

Also note that LHO didn't become a "fugitive on the run" anytime immediately following the encounter with Baker since Jeraldine Reid watched LHO walk from the lunch room, nonchalantly ("calmly") through and across her office (open like a steno pool) and out the opposite (east) door. Whatever interrupted LHO's "calm" demeanor from that point on is anybody's good guess, but it does not appear that the Baker encounter was any kind of direct catalyst.

From where he was last seen by Reid, he had two means of egress (three, if you count him doubling back around the office via the encircling hallway and back down the rear stairs or elevator), those being a passenger elevator at the southeast corner area that went only between the first (ground) and second floors, and a short stairway in the same general area that only went between the same floors. From there, it was a short walk out the front door, near which - as I recall - he supposedly said that he'd directed someone to the telephone.

None of these things suggest to me someone "on the run."

Just a minor correction.

I think Duke meant to say "( T & B ).".

--Tommy :sun

According to the record, Marrion Baker upon hearing the shots believe they come fom an upper floor of the B/D. He drives straight to the biulding, and rushes up the stairs joined by the building super who is in the doorway, and hurries up the steps to the second floor, where he catches a glimpse of someone through a glass window and challenges him to "come here" gun in hand he is about to start questioning him when Truly arrives and identifies Oswald as an employee. Question, is there any evidence that anyone else in the biulding was challanged by Baker in this aggresive way, or had he, by shear luck, picked on the lone assassin..What ever, this incident seems to have got Oswalds motor running, and he goes from a calm, Coke drinking employee, to a fugative on the run.
Stephen Turner

Stephen, Baker's story morphed into whatever was needed at any particular time. As I do not think he was involved in any plot, but merely fell into line afterwards, I put most weight on his affidavit taken on the afternoon of the 22nd. In that, he said in regard to Truly, "...as I entered the door I saw several people standing around. I asked these people where the stairs were. A man stepped forward and stated he was the building manager..." Seems like Truly was already in the building when Baker entered.

With regard to where the encounter witha suspect took place, he said, "...as we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. Not second. Third or fourth. No lunchroom. No door with a glass panel. Just walking away from the stairway.

With regard to a description of this person, Baker said it was "a white man, approx 30 years old/5'9"/165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket."

Oswald: white male, 24 years old, 5' 9", 145 pounds, light brown hair, grey wool or flannel jacket but not the same as the one found under the car according to Wes Frazier. I think Frazier was mistaken on the colour though, and it was the redish brown shirt/jacket which was later found in his boarding house room. He was arrested in a shirt/jacket similar to Frazier's description.

The person Baker encountered does not sound like Oswald. It sounds like the person seen by Rowland ("Slender white male, dark hair, light-coloured shirt, open at neck"), and Brennan ("He was a white man in his early 30's, slender, nice looking, slender and would weigh about 165 to 175 pounds. He had on light colored clothing but definately [sic] not a suit"), and the DPD plaza 12:45pm description given by unknown witness ("an unknown white male, about 30, slender build, 5 feet 10 inches, 165 lbs., armed with what is thought to be a 30-30 rifle.") and the Tippit description ("a white male, approximately 30, 5'8", slender build... 165 pounds").

The proof that it was not Oswald is in the fact that Oswald was in the same room awaiting interrogation as Marvin Johnson took Baker's affidavit. If it had been Oswald, the affidavit would say something like "the person I encountered was the suspect now under arrest." At the very least, he would have got the description right with Oswald sitting right there across from him.

Somewhere between the time his affidavit was taken and the time Truly gave his on the Saturday, it was decided to (1) claim this encounter had been with Oswald, and (2) to switch it from third or fourth floor to second. These switches would be necessary since it is likely Baker did encounter the real gunman (or a decoy) and Reid's statement had placed Oswald on the second floor. Truly, I believe, went with Baker to ensure Baker did not arrest this man. I doubt that the encounter Oswald had with a cop (or cops) even involved Baker. And it actually took place on the first floor - not the second third or fourth, according to immediate press reports citing police and Ochus Campbell as sources.

Greg,

I don't suppose Baker could have the 2nd floor for the 3rd floor? Highly unlikely.

ALSO, maybe I'm misinterpreting you, but you do seem to say you believe that building superintendent Roy Truly went with officer Baker to ensure that Baker didn't arrest "this man", i.e. the real shooter (or his decoy). If so, that's very interesting and ties in with my belief that several TSBD (aka "The Spider's Web") employees, including supervisor types. were in on IT.

Edited by Thomas Graves

When researcher Barry Ernest was at the vicinity of the Tippit murder, to stop the time it took from Beckley to Patton, (back in the sixties?), the following occurred

s2zbtf.jpg

Tippit was shot 13.06 on November the 22. 1963. Who could ask for anything more?

KK

No. We could not ask for anything more. I believe Mrs. Higgins over criminals who killed the President of the United States.

In reply to the post's title - of course he did not. He did not shoot Kennedy either. Making LHO a cop killer was part of this well orchestrated plot to take out the POTUS.

Surprisingly, cooler heads prevailed when LHO was lured into the theatre by his handler. Hats off to those officers who wanted to "see what he was about," rather than kill him on the spot.

The only problem I have with a 1:06 shooting of Tippit is that, according to the attached timeline, Tippit left the Gloco Gas Station at 1:06:30 and Benavides tried to contact the DPD dispatcher (a couple of minutes after Tippit was killed) via Tippit's radio, at 1:16.

http://www.jdtippit.com/html/timetable_nov.htm

Edited by Thomas Graves

s2zbtf.jpg

KK

The only problem I have with a 1:06 shooting of Tippit is that, according to the attached timeline, Tippit left the Gloco Gas Station at 1:06:30 and Benavides tried to contact the DPD dispatcher (a couple of minutes after Tippit was killed) via Tippit's radio, at 1:16.

http://www.jdtippit....metable_nov.htm

Says who? This is manufactured, "evidence," and means nothing. The fox has been guarding the hen house for too long. Enough already.

Mrs. Higgins simply proves, once again, that the story is false.

Edited by Peter McGuire

s2zbtf.jpg

KK

http://www.jdtippit....metable_nov.htm

Says who? This is manufactured, "evidence," and means nothing. The fox has been guarding the hen house for too long. Enough already.

Mrs. Higgins simply proves, once again, that the story is false.

Peter,

Whose timeline would you prefer, if any? Did Benny or anyone else call/try to call the police from Tippit's radio after he was shot? If so, what time was it when they did that?

Within four hours after the killing Helen Markham signed an affidavit for the Dallas Police in which she swore that it had occurred at approximately at 1.06. pm...

quote Roger Craig WHEN THEY KILL A RESIDENT

...an unknown Dallas police officer came running up the stairs (of the TSBD, where Craig was) and advised Capt. Fritz that a Dallas policeman had been shot in the Oak Cliff area. I instinctively looked at my watch. The time was 1:06 p.m. A token force of uniformed officers was left to keep the sixth floor secure and Fritz, Day, Boone, Mooney, Weitzman and I left the building.

The Higgins, the Wrights (who lived across the street of the Higgins) and the two ambulance drivers where never called on to testify by the Warren Commission! (Plus Aquilla Clemens: seven key witnesses where simply ignored by the W-Commission...)

1.06 pm...1.06 pm....1.06 pm...

Acc. to Tippits death certificate he was declared death at 1.15 min.

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Peter,

Whose timeline would you prefer, if any? Did Benny or anyone else call/try to call the police from Tippit's radio after he was shot? If so, what time was it when they did that?

How about all the witnesses who put the death earlier, at 1:06? Or is that inconvienient for you?

Edited by Peter McGuire

Peter,

How about all the witnesses who put the death earlier, at 1:06? Or is that inconvienient for you?

Peter,

No, it isn't inconvenient for me at all. Believe it or not, I'm still learning.

Some day I hope to be as well-informed as you are.

--Thomas Michael Mahon (pre adoption biological name) :sun

P.S. So I guess the DPD dispatcher logs were fabricated, just like everything else in this case...

Edited by Thomas Graves

I suppose the US Television got always the right time.

Note: Mrs Higgins said to researcher Ernest, the narrator on her telly said it is now 1.06 pm --- she was watching her own clock to check if it was OK and at that exact moment, the shots which killed Tippit rang out.

KK

I suppose the US Television got always the right time.

Note: Mrs Higgins said to researcher Ernest, the narrator on her telly said it is now 1.06 pm --- she was watching her own clock to check if it was OK and at that exact moment, the shots which killed Tippit rang out.

KK

Wonder which local channel or station (British English: program) she was watching at 1:06...

Yeah...if somebody could find this footage n( ABC, CBS, NBC, or some local channel) that would be a great find...i would support the statement of Mrs. Higgins....right?

KK

Peter,

Peter,

No, it isn't inconvenient for me at all. Believe it or not, I'm still learning.

Some day I hope to be as well-informed as you are.

--Thomas Michael Mahon (pre adoption biological name) :sun

P.S. So I guess the DPD dispatcher logs were fabricated, just like everything else in this case...

Yep. If you are defending this case from fabricated "official" sources, you have nothing to go on.

The government's case has already been shown to be a lie. How in the world could anyone continue to try to convince us based on the word of a xxxx?

Your case has no credibility.