The Education Forum

German Translation? Anything of value?

Lee Forman

www.bfed.info/bfed/us_politik_arbeitslose_biz.doc

I have hit this word document a few times - it's in German. I could put it through an internet based language translation engine - but the results will be poor. I thought I would simply ask if anyone knows German well enough to let anyone interested know if there is something significant contained.

- lee

An interesting quote in English in the document.

"A clique of U.S. industrialists is hell-bent to bring a fascist state to supplant our democratic government and is working closely with the fascist regime in Germany and Italy. I have had plenty of opportunity in my post in Berlin to witness how close some of our American ruling families are to the Nazi regime...."

Lee,

www.bfed.info/bfed/us_politik_arbeitslose_biz.doc

I have hit this word document a few times - it's in German. I could put it through an internet based language translation engine - but the results will be poor. I thought I would simply ask if anyone knows German well enough to let anyone interested know if there is something significant contained.

It's a 402 page manuscript by a Richard Kohler.

It's more of a historical treatise.

He got a lot of things wrong, and doesn't provide any sources for what he writes.

I couldn't translate all of it, but here's a couple of passages:

This chronicle treats the history of the organized crime and the secret services in the USA as well as their influence on the policy. Emphasis forms the presidencies of John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon and George Bush; the murders of John and Robert Kennedy, Marilyn Monroe, Martin Luther King and J. Edgar Hoover; the mafia in Chicago, Louisiana, and New York; the wars against Korea, Cuba, Viet Nam, the Iraq and Afghanistan. Besides there is much further information to the in and foreign politics of the United States.

5,63 (May, 1963) Paulino Sierra meets on 15.5. in Miami with Exilkubanerfuehrer of all political directions, in order to organize the co-ordination of the individual groups and a common military invasion. Pedro Diaz Lanz, Carlo Rodriguez Quesada and Felipe Vidal Santiago are invited at this meeting. Vidal knows CIA officer William Bishop, which possesses previous knowledge of the Kennedy assassination attempt. Quesada is the director/conductor of the "movement 30.November", which in May 1962 the "revolutionary movement 30.November" split itself off. Quesadas group cooperates 1963 with the "junta Del Gobierno de Cuba EN Exilio" from Sierra, for example with the entfuehrung of Cuban fischerbooten in February, in which Roy Hargraves was involved.

According to Warren commission the shoe salesman Johnny Brewer alarms the police, because Oswald hid itself, when a police car with alarm drove past. At 13.45 o'clock is arrested Oswald in the cinema Texas theatre, where it was beordet to a meeting, by 15 particularly selected policemen and FBI people. Oswald, which tries to shoot allegedly at the policeman McDonald, is to be shot obviously again with an escape attempt. Charles de Gaulle entrusts to the historian Jean Raymond Tournoux: "the police implemented the act, or it gave the instruction in addition. In any case one is it also in the play. They fell themselves on this communist, who was not involved in although he had gone through. A wonderful accused. You saw, like it it captures. They wanted to kill it on the place, without the law could have intervened." After Berne pool of broadcasting corporations J.Haire is arrested a second man in the cinema and exhausted by the back door. According to George J. Applin Jack Ruby sits likewise in the cinema and observes the arrest. After the murder at Tippit, Ruby telephones first to Al Gruber, a friend franc yard-company-trusted of the Matula, thereby it these a lawyer, probably the ex lawyer von Mickey Cohen, Melvin Belli, organized. Since Oswald was not murdered with the arrest, Ruby must become active as a responsible person of this part of the conspiracy.

On 24.9. Oswald meets with Gerry Hemming. The two fly on the next day in a private airplane to Austin, where Oswald tries to improve its dishonorable dismissal of that marine. On 25.9. Oswald flies back to Dallas and visits with "Leopoldo" and "fishing rod" Sylvia and Annie Odio. "Leopoldo" is Robert Willis, which works for Gerry Hemming and with Johnny Roselli. The Cuban secret service assumes that it concerns with "fishing rod" the DRE activist Isidro Borja, which likewise works for Hemming and is connected with the alpha 66 group. Sylvia Odio is suspected to be a Castro agent because she belongs to the left wing of the JURE. According to Odio it is well-known that Oswald is a double agent, who tries to infiltrate Cuban underground in Dallas on behalf FBI why one cannot trust him.

If I'm reading it right, I think he thinks that Oswald did it.

He said that it was Gerald Patrick Hemming who shot at Gen. Walker.

He said that Charles Rogers was one of the tramps and that Rogers was a twin brother of "Frenchie".

Not worth the readi in my opinion.

Steve Thomas

On 24.9. Oswald meets with Gerry Hemming. The two fly on the next day in a private airplane to Austin, where Oswald tries to improve its dishonorable dismissal of that marine. On 25.9. Oswald flies back to Dallas and visits with "Leopoldo" and "fishing rod" Sylvia and Annie Odio. "Leopoldo" is Robert Willis, which works for Gerry Hemming and with Johnny Roselli. The Cuban secret service assumes that it concerns with "fishing rod" the DRE activist Isidro Borja, which likewise works for Hemming and is connected with the alpha 66 group. Sylvia Odio is suspected to be a Castro agent because she belongs to the left wing of the JURE. According to Odio it is well-known that Oswald is a double agent, who tries to infiltrate Cuban underground in Dallas on behalf FBI why one cannot trust him.

If I'm reading it right, I think he thinks that Oswald did it.

He said that it was Gerald Patrick Hemming who shot at Gen. Walker.

He said that Charles Rogers was one of the tramps and that Rogers was a twin brother of "Frenchie".

Steve Thomas

To the contrary Steve! Finding 'Fishing Rod' could be important!

Just kidding. Thanks - looks like you are correct - I saw all the names he chocked in there and thought perhaps he had something.

- lee

Steve Thomas

Lee

Steve is right; the pages actually come from this side

http://www.us-politik.ch/

It is an interesting overview of many historical events of and related to the US, like organised crime and the dark ways of the different American agencies.

For someone who has no deeper knowledge of the Kennedy assassination it certainly will produce enough doubts to reject the WC result and therefore it’s a good thing. But you won’t find anything that has not been published before and some information’s are far from being correct others completely false.

FWIW

George