The Education Forum

Flechette shot from 70 feet away?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

>However, we have the disturbing Siebert-Oneil receipt which says "a MISSILE was removed from the body".

>Hmmmmmm.

>Jack

Well I thought it was noteworthy too until I read a few more chapters in Best Evidence. Sibert and O'Neill seem to consistently refer to bullets as "missiles." For example, in reference to the bullet wound in the President's back: "Further probing determined that the distance traveled by this missile was a short distance inasmuch as the end of the opening could be felt with the finger." --Best Evidence, pg 105, hardcover

Still looking for some evidence of a flechette 'cause I still think it's a strong possibility. Again, President Kennedy seems frozen to me and doesn't appear to be clutching his throat.

Guest Mark Valenti
Again, President Kennedy seems frozen to me and doesn't appear to be clutching his throat.

If you watch a clear, slow-motion version of the Z film you'll see that JFK is convulsing, his body is almost roiling in a wave, like a massive gag reflex.

who is this?

Tosh Plumlee?

James

Sorry about the late reply. Yes, Tosh Plumlee.

Why was this picture declassified and released to Congressman Tom Downing staff investigators in 1974 before the HSCA was formed; and also later FOIA to Burnard Finisterwald Jr in 1981 with caption;

"Wm. 'Buck' Pearson, US Fourth Army Reserve Military Intelligence, Dallas Love Field, 1954" aka "William R. Plumlee RA-1838-xx-xx 156th Tank Bat 49th Armord Div, Dallas Love Field transfered to MI fourth Army. (CO Capt. Wm Cook, and Capt Edward G. Seiwell; reference; FBI document 105-xxxx-xxx-xx Cuban Nat Matters of 1959. In reference to picture date, 1954... age 17)

Does anyone have additional information on this? If so I would like to know about it.

DD-214's are documented backup for date of picture as well as various military UC operations in behalf of the United States Governmnet conducted through Dallas, Texas in the years 1955-64 Thanks.

Does it occure to anyone that military Intell might have uncovered illegal CIA operations of the time and was in process of shutting them down, covertly? We seem to speculate on every other possibility of why and how Kennedy was assassinated. Why dot this one? Or is it easier to just lump all us operatives military or otherwise as Assassins and let it go at that? Not all of us boys wanted Kennedy Dead... in spite of what some might think.

It's very hard to know the truth. Some of it's by design (e.g., Operation Mockingbird); some of it is because it's easier to lump all operatives together; some because us Americans are not very sophisticated about gov't misdeeds. Some Americans block it all out; some let too much in.

But people can evolve. President Kennedy evolved tremendously in three years.

Exploring the point about military intelligence, I'm not sure why military intelligence would need to uncover details of the CIA's involvement in Kennedy's assassination, if that's what's being suggested. I got the impression that military intelligence was actually involved in the events of Nov 22, '63:

"Q: Where were you on November 22, 1963?

A: I was observing the attempt on Kennedy's life. I was at Dealey Plaza on the South Knoll.

Q: Did you have occasion on that day to see John Roselli?

A: Yes, I did. I saw John Roselli. John Roselli was on board the flight coming out of Houston....The impression I was under at that time is we were flying a team into Dallas to abort the assassination and John Roselli was on board that flight as well as a couple of other Cubans and people that were connected with organized crime in New Orleans.

Q: Did this flight have any association with the CIA or do you know?

A: No, well, the CIA acted as support. Our flight was a military intelligence flight. How this flight originated was a few months prior to the Kennedy matter, there was a couple of Cubans that was CIA operations (Jim Wade) was to fire a bazooka on Castro in the Palace. That was aborted and then these same Cubans came back into Southern Florida, this was around the 15th/16th of November, and they were going to attempt to fire the bazooka on Air Force One which was parked at West Palm Beach at that particular time, November 17th, and as a result of that information coming out, that team, those Cubans, were picked up and from the interrogation of those Cubans that was the beginning of finding out about an attempt on Kennedy's life.

Q: On the morning of November 22, 1963, did the flight that arrived in Garland, Texas, just outside of Dallas, have anything to do with the CIA?

A: The CIA was....yes it did, the CIA was our support people. We were military intelligence. The CIA was running support and coordinating certain flights, making different arrangements, or necessary arrangements, for us."

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/TOSHTRANS1.htm

Again, President Kennedy seems frozen to me and doesn't appear to be clutching his throat.

If you watch a clear, slow-motion version of the Z film you'll see that JFK is convulsing, his body is almost roiling in a wave, like a massive gag reflex.

I really can't see any movement starting a moment after the President emerges from behind the freeway sign. He just looks frozen to me. And I don't think his arms/hands are clutching at throat. I think they're frozen in that bizarre position:

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/film/Zapruderstable.mov

Back to the paralyzing agent that was supposedly available to the CIA for use with flechettes, is there any evidence that it would make muscles spasm or constrict immediately prior to the paralysis?

del

Bill, why have you deleted all of your posts? Dawn's been looking for the one where you asked her about what her friend knew, the post from 10/23/06, the number of which escapes me right now, and that I no longer have a way of retrieving. I alerted her of it last week. She'd been busy with court, and then her birthday on the 24th, so by the time she got a chance to look for it, it had been buried in the thread. So, when I asked her if she'd ever gotten back to you on Friday, she asked me to find the post and e-mail it to her. Yesterday I searched throughout the page where I thought it had been, only to find that all of your posts had been deleted. Why?

Edited by Terry Mauro

Guest Mark Valenti
I really can't see any movement starting a moment after the President emerges from behind the freeway sign. He just looks frozen to me. And I don't think his arms/hands are clutching at throat. I think they're frozen in that bizarre position:

Back to the paralyzing agent that was supposedly available to the CIA for use with flechettes, is there any evidence that it would make muscles spasm or constrict immediately prior to the paralysis?

Look here for movement starting a moment after the President emerges from behind the freeway sign. He's not frozen. He's not clutching at his throat either. He is indeed moving forward.

Look here for movement starting a moment after the President emerges from behind the freeway sign. He's not frozen. He's not clutching at his throat either. He is indeed moving forward.

Oh I see what you mean Mark. Hm, it sort of looks like it's his initial reaction to being shot in the throat. In other words I only see one-time movement wherein his arms jerk into that weird position and his chin tilts. Then he looks frozen.

Guest Mark Valenti
Oh I see what you mean Mark. Hm, it sort of looks like it's his initial reaction to being shot in the throat. In other words I only see one-time movement wherein his arms jerk into that weird position and his chin tilts. Then he looks frozen.

The better image I see the more it seems to me he's violently gagging or choking, doing that forward-motion thing people do when they get sick or get something stuck in their throat.

The better image I see the more it seems to me he's violently gagging or choking, doing that forward-motion thing people do when they get sick or get something stuck in their throat.

Oh absolutely. I totally agree there.