The Education Forum

Is this the same woman ?

Robin Unger

Is this the same woman in the Photo's below. ?

In the tramp photo, she appears to have a coat over her left arm. ?

Black dress, white long sleeved shirt, high heels, same style hair.

Mary Ferrell once identified her as a reporter for the DMN. I do not

remember her name.

Jack

Hey James.

I think she may be the girl in the "blue dress" seen in this hughes frame, she is standing next to the guy in the workmans clothes.

Hi Robin

I don't the woman in the blue dress is the same woman - she seems to be wearing white ankle socks.

PJC

QUOTE:

Robin,

The girl in the blue dress, whose name I don't recall, was around 15 and was there with her mother. They left shortly after the shooting.

Gary Mack

QUOTE:

Robin,

The girl in the blue dress, whose name I don't recall, was around 15 and was there with her mother. They left shortly after the shooting.

Gary Mack

That's not working for me Robin - is it for you?

Where's Mom?

- lee

Update Lee.

QUOTE:

Ah, it just came to me. Sally Miller. Sally was the girl in the blue dress. Haven't seen her in a couple years, though she still lives in the area somewhere. Miller is her married name, though last I heard she and her husband had recently divorced.

Gary

Just for clarification Lee.

I don't see the mother either, unless i am looking in the wrong place. ?

Is this not the same woman who appears in various films/

photographs on the north knoll. I would like to say her

name is Connie?

johnw

Someone should check the Dealey Plaza Witness Database, I didn't see a first name Connie, but it could be under initial C, or something along those lines.

http://www.history-matters.com/analysis/witness/index.htm

I think we may be talking about a few different women / girls here?

One, pointed out by Robin, starts off on the corner of Main and Houston.

There is another in blue [not a blue dress], standing one a pedestal on the corner of Houston and Elm [bell film].

I don't believe either of these can be confused with the 'lady in blue' that rounds the fountain [Dorman], closely followed by Rosemary Willis. Woodward is on the opposite side - however, the photo of the 'woman' with the tramps - that was taken around 3:30pm? I think?

I don't know how the one in Dorman could be the same as the one standing on the opposite side of Houston and Main st. Which one is the 15 year old girl that came with her Mother?

The Tramp photo is B&W - hard to say if that is a blue dress or not?

- lee

I think we may be talking about a few different women / girls here?

One, pointed out by Robin, starts off on the corner of Main and Houston.

There is another in blue [not a blue dress], standing one a pedestal on the corner of Houston and Elm [bell film].

I don't believe either of these can be confused with the 'lady in blue' that rounds the fountain [Dorman], closely followed by Rosemary Willis. Woodward is on the opposite side - however, the photo of the 'woman' with the tramps - that was taken around 3:30pm? I think?

I don't know how the one in Dorman could be the same as the one standing on the opposite side of Houston and Main st. Which one is the 15 year old girl that came with her Mother?

The Tramp photo is B&W - hard to say if that is a blue dress or not?

- lee

Is this not the same woman who appears in various films/

photographs on the north knoll. I would like to say her

name is Connie?

johnw

Hi John.

Could you post a photo, pointing out the woman you reffer to as Connie.

Thanks.

Robin.