The Education Forum

LHO's Cuban buddies

Guest Mark Valenti

The guy who was distributing leaflets with LHO and the men who passed by LHO as he stared at them, arms folded.

First picture looks like Antonio Veciana, second looks a little like Manuel Aquilar, but I have problems with the ears (his not mine) and the eyebrows, but the experts will know better.

Pictures for comparing come from James Richards excelent photo collecton.

Edited by Dave Weaver

Guest Mark Valenti
Mark,

By any chance do you have a still frame of the older man in this same video who I believe if my memory is correct ,is behind these men and wearing sunglasses, he walks out of the building with them?? When I first saw this video the man looked like John Martino..

Ryan, I didn't include a still of him because I believe it's Carlos Bringuier.

Mark,

By any chance do you have a still frame of the older man in this same video who I believe if my memory is correct ,is behind these men and wearing sunglasses, he walks out of the building with them?? When I first saw this video the man looked like John Martino..

Guys,

What video?

Is it viewable on the Internet?

Thanks,

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

Guest Mark Valenti

Guys,

What video?

Thanks,

--Thomas

The frames are from MPI's "Murder of JFK - A Revisionist History" - it's useful for the images but the content seems to be somewhat questionable at times. Prudent to take it with a grain of salt.

The guy who was distributing leaflets with LHO and the men who passed by LHO as he stared at them, arms folded.

I always thought the guy you showed distributing leaflets with LHO was Charles Hall Steele, and Johann Rush (who was there) says in a.a.jfk that it was Steele. But Stu Wexler has an interesting alternate theory, which he presented at Lancer this year.

The latin-looking guy leafletting with LHO (?) has never been identified.

The Cubans coming out of court are probably Bringuier, Celso Hernandez and Miguel Cruz, and a few friends. Frank Bartes is also supposed to have been there, as was Dr. Augustin Guitart.

Guys,

What video?

Thanks,

--Thomas

The frames are from MPI's "Murder of JFK - A Revisionist History" - it's useful for the images but the content seems to be somewhat questionable at times. Prudent to take it with a grain of salt.

Thanks Mark,

--Thomas