The Education Forum

We Never Went to the Moon

Duane Daman

"These are also backed up by the pictures and videos of them being collected as well as the ALSJ. "

Sorry , but nasa web sites , photos and vidoes are not proof of anything .... There would need to be outside corroboration of nasa's allleged accomplishments , including how the moon rocks were gatherd , during the Apollo missions ... and unfortunately for nasa , no one else was on the 'moon' to back up their claims of going where no man has gone before ! ... or since , for obvious reasons .

Edited by Duane Daman

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"These are also backed up by the pictures and videos of them being collected as well as the ALSJ. "

Sorry , but nasa web sites , photos and vidoes are not proof of anything .... There would need to be outside corroboration of nasa's allleged accomplishments , including how the moon rocks were gatherd , during the Apollo missions ... and unfortunately for nasa , no one else was on the 'moon' to back up their claims of going where no man has gone before ! ... or since , for obvious reasons .

Beep Beep Beep...back up the bus there Duane.

You seem to be VERY willing to accept someones unsourced words "from NASA" that the moon rocks were gathered by automotic means, yet you willingly deny any words from NASA when they knock your ideas to the floor. You can't have it both ways....

So you set yourself up beautifully; because NASA is not good enough, you can claim there is nothing to dismiss your theories. If anything does, then you dismiss it as NASA disinformation... or maybe NWO propaganda. Open-minded... yeah, sure.

It's when you both have nothing to offer but insults , that I know I have hit a nerve .

I am open minded enough to change my mind about Apollo if I am shown real proof of nasa landing six manned missions on the moon almost 40 years ago ... but so far no one , not even nasa , has offered any real proof of these alleged accomplishments .

Are you both open minded enough to change your minds about Apollo if you were shown proof that it was all just a PR stunt for the gullible public ?

The Apollo Program was a program alright ... as in : ONE BIG MOVIE PRODUCTION !

It's when you both have nothing to offer but insults , that I know I have hit a nerve .

I am open minded enough to change my mind about Apollo if I am shown real proof of nasa landing six manned missions on the moon almost 40 years ago ... but so far no one , not even nasa , has offered any real proof of these alleged accomplishments .

Are you both open minded enough to change your minds about Apollo if you were shown proof that it was all just a PR stunt for the gullible public ?

The Apollo Program was a program alright ... as in : ONE BIG MOVIE PRODUCTION !

What insults? All I see are two very astute observations about your lack of intellectual honesty.

You are going to be up to your neck in red Georgia clay if you keep spinning Duane. Now how about dealing wth your little problem of using NASA when it suits your worldview and then dismissing them out of hand when it hurts your worldview. You...open minded...not even close!

Edited by Craig Lamson

More open minded than you will ever be ... What about your "worldview" ? ... It seems pretty closed minded to me ...

So now you are accusing me of intellectual dis- honesty also ? ... On what grounds ? ....Because I don't trust nasa and their many ways of providing .... Never A Straight Answer ?

And before making anymore condescending statements about that "red Georgia clay " , maybe you should know that I was born and raised and educated in New York and have only moved to Georgia recently ... So now maybe you will stop making the "Georgia cracker " implications in your unnecessary comments ....

I have never seen any real discussions coming from you or proper rebuttals either , but rather only personal insults ... But then I suppose that's very typical of someone with your closed minded "worldview" .

Edited by Duane Daman

More open minded than you will ever be ... What about your "worldview" ? ... It seems pretty closed minded to me ...

So now you are accusing me of intellectual dis- honesty also ? ... On what grounds ? ....Because I don't trust nasa and their many ways of providing .... Never A Straight Answer ?

And before making anymore condescending statements about that "red Georgia clay " , maybe you should know that I was born and raised and educated in New York and have only moved to Georgia recently ... So now maybe you will stop making the "Georgia cracker " implications in your unnecessary comments ....

I have never seen any real discussions coming from you or proper rebuttals either , but rather only personal insults ... But then I suppose that's very typical of someone with your closed minded "worldview" .

Of course you are being intellectually dishonest. Once again. You claim that noting stated by NASA can be used, and then ...when it fits your needs, you use stuff from NASA..or at least what YOU think comes from NASA.

Spin that however you want but its a simple fact....

I've made no "implications" about you being a "georgia cracker" but if that how you want to be seen, fine by me.

You have yet to deal with anyones rebuttal in an honest fashion. I posted many, but it seems they are totally over your head.

As for my open mind, I've done the legwork and found the ignorant ravings of the moon hoaxers to be without merit. Bring some claim that can withstand inspection and I'll accept it. Thats how being open minded works.

Thats a lesson you need to learn.

Edited by Craig Lamson

You believe that your posts are over my head ? .... Hardly .

What they are is beneath my even answering them any longer .

I don't know why it is that most nasa defenders feel the need to be so nasty .... Insecure about the lie they continue to defend , possibly ? .. The only nasa evidence I need to use will be the evidence which will prove they faked the moon landings ....

And I was so hoping that we could be friends . :rolleyes:

I, too, would like to find a NASA quote that says that only a few rocks were picked up by the astronauts, and the rest were picked up automatically. I can't find anything like that so far.

Duane,

You go ahead and insult me in whatever manner you choose. Insults are not important; facts are. Facts are stubborn things. To paraphrase an old saying:

"Insults don't break my bones, but the lack of facts hurts my credibility"

We have shown the experiments that measured the radiation levels on the Moon, the levels that were recorded by the missions, the levels of other space missions for reference, the scientific papers that were written based on the levels recorded, the reasons for needing to know more about the radiation environment on the Moon, the opinions of experts that the levels were survivable, etc, etc.

We have shown examinations of lunar samples by qualified personnel stating that they could not have been 'reproduced' on the Earth, the methods that the astronauts used to collect lunar samples (including core samples), the amounts of samples gathered, the comparison to samples collected by the Soviet LUNA robotic missions, etc.

You have shown....? Any peer-reviewed papers demonstrating that the missions were deadly? An opinion from a suitably-qualified person that could be examined by other qualified people? Any evidence that the various pieces of hardware were unable to perform their stated function? Any opinions from suitably-qualified personnel that the lunar samples were faked?

Any real evidence to give any substance to your claims?

Stop sprouting off and show some facts. I won't hold my breath waiting for any.

Evan ... My post was not directed to you ... It was written to the king of insults himself , the despicable Craig Lamson ... That is unless you are the same person using different names .

I don't insult people until they have stepped all over me with thier condescending insults first ... It's rather difficult to have a discussion about any of this with these types of tactics being used all the time ... The purpose is to frustrate the conspiracy researchers to the point where they are so disgusted by this crap that they all just give up and go away .... Calling us ignornant , uninformed , dishonest etc. etc. is done with the sole purpose of trying to make us all look stupid and also used to get us to insult you back ...

This is such a waste of time ... The old program of ridicule , ad homs and vilifying the opposition is utterly ridiculous , but unfortunately continues to be used repeatedly on every forum where the Apollo discussions take place . ... I was hoping on this forum at least , that this type of behavior wouldn't take place and that things would be different ... But obviously not .

You believe that your posts are over my head ? .... Hardly .

What they are is beneath my even answering them any longer .

I don't know why it is that most nasa defenders feel the need to be so nasty .... Insecure about the lie they continue to defend , possibly ? .. The only nasa evidence I need to use will be the evidence which will prove they faked the moon landings ....

And I was so hoping that we could be friends . :rolleyes:

Your ignorance of even the simply things is simply overwhelming Duane. Take your "footlights" argument for example. You went on and on. waving your hands like you had an understanding of the physics of light and shadow, when it was clear to everyone that you did not even have a clue. The arguments that destroyed your ignorant and failed position simply flew right over your head...and you still remain clueless as to why you were in error. Beneath you...not even close. You are simply one more CT wallowing away in ignorance.

No sir the insecurity is all yours. You simply are not equipped to continue in this level of discussion. That is not to say you can't learn, but by all of your actions it seems that is the last thing you have in mind.

Now when you are ready to engage in real discussion using REAL facts and science, and not just your standard ...stick your fingers in your ears...I'll be happy to join. Until then I will continue to point out your shortfalls in regards to the subjects you choose to discuss.

You are simpl

Like I posted to Evan .... all you know how to post to me and every other conspiracy believer is insults and ridicule .... But then that's so typical of someone of your caliber .

You can insult me all you like but that won't stop me from posting here or on any other forum about how nasa faked the official Apollo record .

Not everyone was fooled by nasa's hoax .... And not everyone has to agree with you or your opinions either ... but for some reason when they don't , it really seems to piss you off .

But enough of this nonsence ... Not only did I promise the web site owner that I wouldn't mix it up with you anymore , it's Christmas ... and I would like to believe that there are still some nice people in the world somewhere ... even if not here on this forum ...

Evan ... My post was not directed to you ... It was written to the king of insults himself , the despicable Craig Lamson ... That is unless you are the same person using different names .

I don't insult people until they have stepped all over me with thier condescending insults first ... It's rather difficult to have a discussion about any of this with these types of tactics being used all the time ... The purpose is to frustrate the conspiracy researchers to the point where they are so disgusted by this crap that they all just give up and go away .... Calling us ignornant , uninformed , dishonest etc. etc. is done with the sole purpose of trying to make us all look stupid and also used to get us to insult you back ...

This is such a waste of time ... The old program of ridicule , ad homs and vilifying the opposition is utterly ridiculous , but unfortunately continues to be used repeatedly on every forum where the Apollo discussions take place . ... I was hoping on this forum at least , that this type of behavior wouldn't take place and that things would be different ... But obviously not .

Then post verifiable facts. Point to peer-reviewed documents that support your position. Show scientific research which directly contradicts what NASA has published. Demonstrate, through reproducable experiments, inconsistancies in claims made by the Apollo programme. Give examples of engineering data which disproves that the equipment could perform the functions as claimed.

Don't start whinging & crying, acting like everyone else is the schoolyard bully, just because they can effectively counter the claims you make.

Opinion is one thing, claiming opinion as fact is another.

Edited by Evan Burton

Like I posted to Evan .... all you know how to post to me and every other conspiracy believer is insults and ridicule .... But then that's so typical of someone of your caliber .

You can insult me all you like but that won't stop me from posting here or on any other forum about how nasa faked the official Apollo record .

Not everyone was fooled by nasa's hoax .... And not everyone has to agree with you or your opinions either ... but for some reason when they don't , it really seems to piss you off .

But enough of this nonsence ... Not only did I promise the web site owner that I wouldn't mix it up with you anymore , it's Christmas ... and I would like to believe that there are still some nice people in the world somewhere ... even if not here on this forum ...

Heres the deal Duane. I don't want you to stop posting...in fact I want you to continue. Why? Because you are the PERFECT example of a person arguing a subject from a position of abject ingnorance. You make the CT club look oh so silly.

Lets take a different approach. You own a antique business and as such you must have a fair knowlege base about antiques. I on the other hand am totally ignorant about the subject of antiques. I would be STUPID to engage you in a debate about the merits a some antique item. If I were to research the subject and then learn the lessons needed I might be able to argue on some low level with you but the chances are I'm still going to get my butt kicked.

Thats the position you are in. For example you are ignorant about the properties of studio lighting and shadow...as you have proven by your words on this forum. I on the other hand have made my living for almost three decades creating studio lighting....I'm a master on the subject. When you attempt to tell me your "opinion" about how light and shadow works trumps my years of experience..AND THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT...you are just being stupid.

This is not a slam nor an insult against you... just a simple statement of fact.

You play the victim very well..but the reality is that you are a victim of your own ignorance of the subject matter you have chosen to argue.

Now lets get back on subject.

You have shucked and jived for quite a few posts and as of yet you yet to deal with the main charge...you using NASA data when it pleases you and on the other hand discounting NASA data when it hurts you. As I said eariler, you can't have it both ways. Exactly how are you planning on changing?

Edited by Craig Lamson