The Education Forum

Where is the massive back head wound?

Ashton Gray

there was NO large, gaping hole, as witnessed by the Parkland emergency room personnel. And, this is because some of those Parkland E.R. personnel present at the time Kennedy was brought in, either answered an ad in a newspaper, or medical journal in Great Britain, advertising for an Emergency Room position in Dallas

I found the fact that Bowron inarguably lied, as is documented in this thread, to be far more compelling than the fact of her purportedly having answered an ad—if she did. Whether she did or not, she lied. It's documented in this thread.

That's right: someone in the medical profession lied. As utterly impossible as that might seem. To some.

Ashton

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found the fact that Bowron inarguably lied, as is documented in this thread, to be far more compelling than the fact of her purportedly having answered an ad—if she did. Whether she did or not, she lied. It's documented in this thread.

That's right: someone in the medical profession lied. As utterly impossible as that might seem. To some.

Did she really lie? My Father tells old stories that I heard for years with variance and now sometimes he too, gets something different about the story, but it is still the truth for the most part because I was there. Hell, sometimes he mentions something happening with my brother, when I know that it was me who he was with, but I don't see that as him being a xxxx. And in the case of the countless other witnesses right up to the mortician covering the hole with a rubber pad - I'd say Bowron has plenty of other witnesses to support the claim even if she was in error.

Did she really lie?...... And in the case of the countless other witnesses right up to the mortician covering the hole with a rubber pad - I'd say Bowron has plenty of other witnesses to support the claim even if she was in error.

Bill, it appears that you haven't read this thread or the one on the throat wound very carefully.

Did she really lie?...... And in the case of the countless other witnesses right up to the mortician covering the hole with a rubber pad - I'd say Bowron has plenty of other witnesses to support the claim even if she was in error.

Bill, it appears that you haven't read this thread or the one on the throat wound very carefully.

Mike - if she says one thing one time and something else another - is it not possible that one of them is true? I don't know what her reasons were for saying what she did or which scenario is the true one. All I am saying is that she certainly has a lineup of countles other witnesses who have said the same thing and certainly they all weren't wrong.