The Education Forum

Lorann Hall

Wade Rhodes

Hey, does anybody have any information on Lorann Hall and the secret audio tape from the garrison investigation?

Also, is Lorann Hall still alive today?

Here is an excerpt from the Testimony of Jim DiEugenio

'There's another tape that is held by a private party. And this is an audio tape of another suspect, Lorann Hall. And this was made during the time of the Garrison investigation when Hall was under intense pressure and being actually harassed and some people say physically harassed to stop him from talking. At this time Hall went to this guy and presented him an audio tape. And he said, keep this in case anything happens to me and then release it to the press if something does. Well nothing happened to Lorann Hall and this man still has the audio tape, which he says he has never listened to. So I strongly suggest that you subpoena that and get that in the National Archives.'

Edited by Wade Rhodes

Hey, does anybody have any information on Lorann Hall and the secret audio tape from the garrison investigation?

'There's another tape that is held by a private party. And this is an audio tape of another suspect, Lorann Hall. And this was made during the time of the Garrison investigation when Hall was under intense pressure and being actually harassed and some people say physically harassed to stop him from talking. At this time Hall went to this guy and presented him an audio tape. And he said, keep this in case anything happens to me and then release it to the press if something does. Well nothing happened to Lorann Hall and this man still has the audio tape, which he says he has never listened to. So I strongly suggest that you subpoena that and get that in the National Archives.'

Loran 'Skip' 'Lorenzo Pascillio' Eugene Hall is deceased - 1995. I believe that his son Jr is still alive - I think the address is still good for where Loran used to live - Missouri. Multiple 1959 docs at NARA seem to confirm has having been an FBI informant. Never heard of that tape however - sounds interesting. 501 hits for Hall - NARA has an 8 minute interview with Hall done by AJ Weberman.- no other reference. Perhaps Garrison failed to issue that subpoena.

- lee

Loran 'Skip' 'Lorenzo Pascillio' Eugene Hall is deceased - 1995. I believe that his son Jr is still alive - I think the address is still good for where Loran used to live - Missouri. Multiple 1959 docs at NARA seem to confirm has having been an FBI informant. Never heard of that tape however - sounds interesting. 501 hits for Hall - NARA has an 8 minute interview with Hall done by AJ Weberman.- no other reference. Perhaps Garrison failed to issue that subpoena.

- lee

Hi,

The John Birch Society put out a record re; a hall speech, the one I have is likely

warped, being in the bottom of a box of goods for a few decades and likely may

no longer be useful?.

In it he states "that JFK will stoop to no known depths" and "I hold him {JFK}

responsible for" and etc' and etc.

Hall was well known to me {an associate} before during and after the death of

Kennedy in Dallas,Texas. Hall would only be involved with Intelligence upon

being captured/arrested by them or other authorities.

H.J. Dean

Hi,

The John Birch Society put out a record re; a hall speech, the one I have is likely

no longer be useful?.

H.J. Dean

Hey Mr. Dean - seeing that speech would be interesting. Did you realize that Hall was working as an informant for the FBI, or was it the case that it was occidental - eg, as you have stated above - first he would get himself in a fix, and then cut a deal to get out.

- lee

Hi,

no longer be useful?.

H.J. Dean

Hey Mr. Dean - seeing that speech would be interesting. Did you realize that Hall was working as an informant for the FBI, or was it the case that it was occidental - eg, as you have stated above - first he would get himself in a fix, and then cut a deal to get out.

- lee

Hall would not plan to be apprehended. He was as seriously ticked of at Castro as the rest

of us. Hall began to beleive that Kennedy was keeping Castro in power. Sadly, many of

us were true beleivers in such Birch Society literature/propaganda, seeing it as patriotism.

It is my thought that Hall mistakenly beleived that Intelligence agents thought as he did about

the subject.

Harry

Hall had a great line in front of the HCSA:

Loren Hall, testifying before the HCSA, was noticeably

circumspect in his testimony about his knowledge of the Kennedy

assassination: “As it stands right now, there’s only two

of us left alive—that’s me and Santo Trafficante. And as far

as I am concerned we’re both going to stay alive—because I

ain’t gonna say xxxx.”

Some more info:

Another guy who hung around was Loren Hall, Trafficante’s

employee from the Sans Souci who was imprisoned with Trafficante at Triscornia. Hall was involved with Herminio Diaz,

Trafficante’s bodyguard in Cuba when Jimmy Longo wasn’t

around.

Excerpts from my upoming tome.

Hall had a great line in front of the HCSA:

Loren Hall, testifying before the HCSA, was noticeably

circumspect in his testimony about his knowledge of the Kennedy

assassination: “As it stands right now, there’s only two

of us left alive—that’s me and Santo Trafficante. And as far

as I am concerned we’re both going to stay alive—because I

ain’t gonna say xxxx.”

Some more info:

Another guy who hung around was Loren Hall, Trafficante’s

employee from the Sans Souci who was imprisoned with Trafficante at Triscornia. Hall was involved with Herminio Diaz,

Trafficante’s bodyguard in Cuba when Jimmy Longo wasn’t

around.

Excerpts from my upoming tome.

Scott,

Not wishing to divert this thread, but did Jimmy Longo go by another name and was he mixed up with the Brinks robbery in the early 1950's?

James

Scott,

Not wishing to divert this thread, but did Jimmy Longo go by another name and was he mixed up with the Brinks robbery in the early 1950's?

James

Longo went by Jimmy, his real name was James Costa. He was not involved in the Brink's Robbery- those were all Boston guys.

Scott,

James

Longo went by Jimmy, his real name was James Costa. He was not involved in the Brink's Robbery- those were all Boston guys.

Thanks, Scott.

Is this James Costa (Jimmy Longo) below?

James

Scott,

James

Thanks, Scott.

James

No that's not him. I don't have an electronic photo handy, but Jimmy was pudgy/stockier.

Scott,

James

Thanks, Scott.

James

No that's not him. I don't have an electronic photo handy, but Jimmy was pudgy/stockier.

Thanks, Scott.

I did some Googling and the guy I posed an image of is Vincent James Costa.

Cheers,

James