The Education Forum

End-of-Course Exam/Questionaire

First, let me state that this information has been previously provided and that it was my plan to present it again at the end of the First Shot/CE399 topic, for those who may not have seen or fully taken time to review it.

Secondly, let me state that this "End-of-Course" Exam was offered to John McAdams as well as Ken Rahn, both as a means for them to earn "real" credit on the subject matter, as well as to give it a shot at "debunking".

Obviously, I must have hurt their feelings as there has been no response.

Nevertheless, here goes again!

P.S. In event one does not have the "balls" of their convictions to step up to the plate like this, then do not bother to run with the "big boys"!

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are nine (9) pages to the Examination.

Pages: 1/2/& 3

Definitely off to a good start here!

Page 1

Anyone have any ideas related to the WHY? only partials of the attachments go through?

The Upload Manager claims that all is successful, when posted, there is frequently portions omitted.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

There are nine (9) pages to the Examination.

Pages: 1/2/& 3

Definitely off to a good start here!

Page 1

Anyone have any ideas related to the WHY? only partials of the attachments go through?

The Upload Manager claims that all is successful, when posted, there is frequently portions omitted.

Page 2

Page 3 (hopefully)

Hey Purv,

That's really commendable of you to do this. I gather you never got a bite from the gov. either, right?

"Secondly, let me state that this "End-of-Course" Exam was offered to John McAdams as well as Ken Rahn, both as a means for them to earn "real" credit on the subject matter, as well as to give it a shot at "debunking"."

And, you already know what I think of those two misinfo/disinfo assholes. Their cases have been shot full of holes so many times it should've been slammed shut in their faces years ago. And, they call themselves educators? The book "Pedagogy Of The Oppressed" by Paulo Freire could've been written with them in mind.

Keep on pushin', though.

Page 3 (hopefully)

Hey Purv,

That's really commendable of you to do this. I gather you never got a bite from the gov. either, right?

"Secondly, let me state that this "End-of-Course" Exam was offered to John McAdams as well as Ken Rahn, both as a means for them to earn "real" credit on the subject matter, as well as to give it a shot at "debunking"."

And, you already know what I think of those two misinfo/disinfo assholes. Their cases have been shot full of holes so many times it should've been slammed shut in their faces years ago. And, they call themselves educators? The book "Pedagogy Of The Oppressed" by Paulo Freire could've been written with them in mind.

Keep on pushin', though.

Thought perhaps that would rattle your chain somewhat.

Always nice to see and hear from my favorite (& only one I ever met-directly/indirectly) Bunny.

As I have stated, in many areas I have appreciation for the work of McAdams, especially in his "debunking" work.

However, no one has the right to install "blinders" and merely see/look at the living trees while ignoring the

infestation of dead trees which are throughout the forest, yet claim to be a researcher into the subject matter of pine beetles.

Lastly, few politicians are willing to even "touch" the subject matter of the JFK assassination, even with a 10-foot pole.

Sometimes, one has to literally "buy" his way into the house before the subject matter can be broached, and even then one had best have a sack full of introductory letters which demonstrate that at least, the person is not another complete "loon"!

First, let me state that this information has been previously provided and that it was my plan to present it again at the end of the First Shot/CE399 topic, for those who may not have seen or fully taken time to review it.

Secondly, let me state that this "End-of-Course" Exam was offered to John McAdams as well as Ken Rahn, both as a means for them to earn "real" credit on the subject matter, as well as to give it a shot at "debunking".

P.S. In event one does not have the "balls" of their convictions to step up to the plate like this, then do not bother to run with the "big boys"!

Tom:

I am interested in this particular "exam," however, did any of the attachments go through? As I sit here at my computer, I fail to see any attached to your postings in this thread. Maybe its just me. Can you send me a copy of this exam via a private e-mail - in the event it did not work out as originally posted?

Gary Murr

Tom:

I am interested in this particular "exam," however, did any of the attachments go through? As I sit here at my computer, I fail to see any attached to your postings in this thread. Maybe its just me. Can you send me a copy of this exam via a private e-mail - in the event it did not work out as originally posted?

Gary Murr

Gary;

Although incurring severe problems with attachment postings, the first portions of the "Exam" were deleted in order to add more garbage to other topics, such as the 1994 letter to US Senator David Boren-Senate Intelligence Committee, in regards to the cutting and removal of the tree limbs.

Which, was posted primarily for your benefit!

As soon as other topics of discussion die down, this and CE399 will get back on track and I will attempt to begin again.

Limited attachment space has always created problems, and it took multiple attempts to get the first few pages of the "Exam" to completely post. Therefore, one must be diligent, persistent, and quite possibly stupid to continue with a program which most probably has only a couple of individuals who are in fact searching for the facts and truths, which by the way do not include multiple assassins or body snatchers.

Tom:

Gary Murr

Gary;

Although incurring severe problems with attachment postings, the first portions of the "Exam" were deleted in order to add more garbage to other topics, such as the 1994 letter to US Senator David Boren-Senate Intelligence Committee, in regards to the cutting and removal of the tree limbs.

Which, was posted primarily for your benefit!

As soon as other topics of discussion die down, this and CE399 will get back on track and I will attempt to begin again.

Limited attachment space has always created problems, and it took multiple attempts to get the first few pages of the "Exam" to completely post. Therefore, one must be diligent, persistent, and quite possibly stupid to continue with a program which most probably has only a couple of individuals who are in fact searching for the facts and truths, which by the way do not include multiple assassins or body snatchers.

Gary;

I will begin this again. However, continuation can not occur without omitting previous attachment postings.

And since I have no way of knowing how often you visit the forum, I also have no way of knowing that you have had time to take a look, for whatever it may be worth.

Send a personal message & one may know.

I have removed and will re-post the first three pages as typically, they did not come through completely.