The Education Forum

Looking for Zapruder

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this time we can point out the body features.

Let's see,

1.There's the white arm and shoulder at the camera holding position.

2.The white arm attaches to the TAN hand.

3.And the hand holds the camera up to the face.

Who's filming in this one?

For a sharper image, reduce your viewing size.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

Furnished by Jack White

chris

Todays mystery: The assassination occurred on 11/22/63 ... what year was it that Jack started seeing a waltzing Sitzman and how many strokes did he have to get to that point?

Bill,

Perhaps this will refresh everyone's memory of what Sitzman was wearing that day.

That lady on the wall isn't Sitzman.

chris

Furnished by Jack White

chris

Todays mystery: The assassination occurred on 11/22/63 ... what year was it that Jack started seeing a waltzing Sitzman and how many strokes did he have to get to that point?

Bill,

Perhaps this will refresh everyone's memory of what Sitzman was wearing that day.

That lady on the wall isn't Sitzman.

chris

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It's even worse than that, the Lady has lost her purse, it was taken away from her somewhere

along the film..now that is a disaster..........?????????? :blink:

B

Edited by Bernice Moore

The single most shameful and contemptible post I've yet seen on an assassination website.

The single most shameful and contemptible post I've yet seen on an assassination website.

Thank you for telling me the guy was serious -- Bill Miller. It just came out of nowhere. A nasty swipe. I wasn't sure whether it was a joke. I don't think Jack White deserves that. I consider him a buddy, in a way. I have a link to some of his work on 9/11 on my blog. I hope he never had a stroke. My brother did and is handicapped. There is so much infighting in the Kennedy Research Community.

Kathy

Thanks, Paul. The moderators apparently enjoy such; they take no action when I complain.

However, I will say this...it reflects badly on the writer, not me, so maybe it serves a useful

purpose.

Jack

Paul, what it means is that Jack didn't look at the Bronson slide and start misreading it 30 to 40 years ago. All this started when he went on some sort of 'alteration witch hunt'. I also see that Chris is following suit. What kind of joker looks at Sitzman in deep shadow and says that she is now wearing a different colored dress than what she wore in the Zapruder film before the motorcades arrival? We are consistently seeing a few people who are asking things like why can't we see something in a poor image that we see in a good one ... well dah!!!

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It's even worse than that, the Lady has lost her purse, it was taken away from her somewhere

along the film..now that is a disaster..........?????????? :rolleyes:

B

Bernice, I was kind enough to point out Sitzman's purse to you in each of the three photos below, so how about you being kind enough to post the larger image with the two white arrows on it - one pointing to Sitzman. And do it without cropping over her shoes! I would love to see those flats you said she wore.

Bill

Edited by Bill Miller

Paul, what it means is that Jack didn't look at the Bronson slide and start misreading it 30 to 40 years ago. All this started when he went on some sort of 'alteration witch hunt'. I also see that Chris is following suit. What kind of joker looks at Sitzman in deep shadow and says that she is now wearing a different colored dress than what she wore in the Zapruder film before the motorcades arrival? We are consistently seeing a few people who are asking things like why can't we see something in a poor image that we see in a good one ... well dah!!!

Yes, I sure do believe this cr--p has been altered.

Please prove what colored dress she is wearing in your supplied Bronson photo. post2

I have asked over and over for Bill to post his quality stuff so there is no doubt about what we are seeing.

I guess what he supplied in post2 is his quality stuff.

chris

Yes, I sure do believe this cr--p has been altered.

Please prove what colored dress she is wearing in your supplied Bronson photo. post2

I have asked over and over for Bill to post his quality stuff so there is no doubt about what we are seeing.

I guess what he supplied in post2 is his quality stuff.

chris

Remarks like that from Mr. Miller are common. [Jack-strokes] Dont even begin to argue anything with him. You are wasting your time. He has every volume of the WC report, and has taken panoramic views in Dealey Plaza. How can you argue with that? Just my opinon FWIW

thanks-smitty