The Education Forum

Apollo Photos are Crude Studio Fakes

Duane Daman

Speaking of funky looking shadows ... The shadows in front of astro-actor Buzz point in a diagonal angle to the left of him on the moon set floor ... Yet in his visor reflection , those same shadows appear to be pointing in a much different direction , straight ahead of him ... Hmmmm ... Those huge arc lights on the moon set sure did some very weird things with those shadows .

AS11-40-5873.jpg

I think you need to read up on convex mirrors. They really can do weird things with reflections.

082904_millpark008.jpg

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the photo comparison ... It looks like the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter photo angle was changed a bit and then borrowed from the fake Apollo 11 photo , to pass off as their own .... So you mean the Orbitor photos are faked too ? ... Now that IS funny !

Both photos were taken from different altitudes, as you or anyone else can easily demonstrate with a cursory examination of them.

Perhaps you'd like to explain how and why the Orbiter missions were faked, as you seem to be incuding them in your Apollo fantasy?

Debunked again, Duane!

Yeah ... that huge thing looks just like an astronot's visor .... :rolleyes:

Funny how the shadows in that thing don't look anomalous until it takes a big dip .

Check out other visor reflections ... The shadows are consistant in their direction from the floor to the reflection in the visors .

That is unless I have missed some others that were put in backwards . :)

Hey.... do you think the sun is above the clouds or below the clouds in this one ?? LMAO !!

AS11-40-5935

AS11-40-5935.jpg

Obviously the sun is above the clouds - and I doubt you'll understand what I mean by that so I'll explain: the clouds are on earth, the photo is taken on the moon, the sun is very, very far away... hence it's above the clouds.

Looks to me like a Lens Flare effect - what do you reckon?

Thanks for the photo comparison ... It looks like the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter photo angle was changed a bit and then borrowed from the fake Apollo 11 photo , to pass off as their own .... So you mean the Orbitor photos are faked too ? ... Now that IS funny !

Both photos were taken from different altitudes, as you or anyone else can easily demonstrate with a cursory examination of them.

Perhaps you'd like to explain how and why the Orbiter missions were faked, as you seem to be incuding them in your Apollo fantasy?

Debunked again, Duane!

Apollo was a fantasy alright ... but it wasn't mine .... I'm just one of millions who aren't blind to the sad fact that nasa never landed men on the moon ... Unless you consider moon sets as being the Apollo fantasy moon .

When it comes to nasa , anything is possible ... including faking their Orbitor missions also .

Oh , and sorry , but you haven't bebunked anything ... And hey ... How about that little dangle dance that astro-actor Bean did on the moon set ? .... Got any nasa disinfo for that pretty little picture ?

Apollo was a fantasy alright ... but it wasn't mine .... I'm just one of millions who aren't blind to the sad fact that nasa never landed men on the moon ... Unless you consider moon sets as being the Apollo fantasy moon .

Millions? Billions believe they did happen. Your point?

When it comes to nasa , anything is possible ... including faking their Orbitor missions also .
So you do believe the Orbiter missions were faked? On the strength of one photo that bears good similarity to the Apollo photo? That's actually evidence in favour of the Apollo being genuine! Thanks for pointing it out!
Oh , and sorry , but you haven't bebunked anything ... And hey ... How about that little dangle dance that astro-actor Bean did on the moon set ? .... Got any nasa disinfo for that pretty little picture ?

Oh, you've been thoroughly outed and debunked on every forum you've posted on.

The plausible explanations for the Bean photo are too mundane for you to comprehend, so I'll leave you warm and cosy with your fly-system fantasy. Personally I think you've been reading too much Lewis Carroll...

I do believe the sun is definately ABOVE the clouds in this one .... :rolleyes:

Hmmm... methinks you is confuscating crepuscularity with lens flare - nice try though!

Hey.... do you think the sun is above the clouds or below the clouds in this one ?? LMAO !!

AS11-40-5935

AS11-40-5935.jpg

Obviously the sun is above the clouds - and I doubt you'll understand what I mean by that so I'll explain: the clouds are on earth, the photo is taken on the moon, the sun is very, very far away... hence it's above the clouds.

Looks to me like a Lens Flare effect - what do you reckon?

Yeah , I doubt I will understand it too ... You know how i g n o r a n t we "conspiracy nuts" are .

Lens flare ... right .. Isn't that the answer for almost every weird anomlay in the faked Apollo piccys ? ....

CT .... It's a spotlight reflection !

ND .... "Nooooo .. That's not a spotlight reflection in that visor ... it's LENS FLARE !!!

Oh .. wait a minute , that should be the "smudge on the visor" reply :rolleyes:

Nevermind ... :)

So you do believe the Orbiter missions were faked? On the strength of one photo that bears good similarity to the Apollo photo? That's actually evidence in favour of the Apollo being genuine! Thanks for pointing it out!

The plausible explanations for the Bean photo are too mundane for you to comprehend, so I'll leave you warm and cosy with your fly-system fantasy. Personally I think you've been reading too much Lewis Carroll...

AH HA !!! .. I KNEW you couldn't debunk that one !! ... Who's Lewis Caroll ??? :rolleyes:

AH HA !!! .. I KNEW you couldn't debunk that one !! ... Who's Lewis Caroll ??? :rolleyes:

Duane - you've gone back to your old tactic of swamping a board with a load of photos and claiming they are fake - providing evidence to the contrary takes time and effort. Same with your cut and paste jobs - takes you 5 seconds to paste, others much longer to refute. What's the point, especially when you refuse to enter into genuine debate with any rebuttals?

Can't believe you don't know who Lewis Carroll is. Look it up.

Golly but that moon set surface sure is bright from in here .... Did somebody just bring in that extra big spotlight ? .. Or did somebody turn the stagelights all the way up , I wonder ?

I sure am glad they didn't turn on all those lights while we were out on the moon set Neil , cuz we both would have gone slap blind !

AS11-37-5530

AS11-37-5530.jpg

"Can't believe you don't know who Lewis Carroll is. Look it up. "

And I can't believe you don't know what a joke is .... Well, actually it should come as no real surprise that you have no sense of humor ... I think it has to do with ... MIND SET .. Look it up ? .. Too funny !! . :rolleyes: