The Education Forum

The Darwinist Cult Conspiracy

Len Colby

Thanks, Ashton, for the mention of Darwin. I wish there was a venue here

to discuss the Darwinism cult. It is one of the greatest conspiracies ever

perpetrated. Any truly thinking person ought to be able to see through the

Theory of Mutation, as I prefer to call the absurd "science" presented in

our schools as truth when it is no more than a unfinished theory.

Sure some "evolution" happens...but according to Darwin and his cultists,

ALL LIFE THAT EXISTS HAPPENED BY CHANCE THROUGH MUTATION.

Absurd.

Jack

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...ost&p=93650
Why does this not surprise me, too much? At first I though you were joking but after your second post it seems you weren't.

Perhaps you should get in touch with Fetzer over this perhaps he can explain the Theory of Evolution which you obviously don't understand. Every biologist in the world save one belong to the so called cult as does every other scientist in related fields except one other. Both happen to be fundamentalist Christians.

“I wish there was a venue here to discuss the Darwinism cult.”

Your wish (I this case at least) is my command and has been granted.

Edited by Len Colby

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stephen Turner

Len, I was going to start a thread on this, but I assumed people were just fooling around. Are there members here who seriously doubt the body of Darwins work? And further, what are you going to substitute for it, Magic? Alein DNA tampering? Or that lovely old fairytail about God creating the World in seven days.

If this thread is going to make any sense, I think we first need to be clear about the difference between abiogenesis (origin of life), and the Theory of Evolution - the two are related but quite different.

It's unclear from Jack's statement whether he is referring to the origin of life, or the theory of evolution itself - could you clarify your position on these matters Jack? In particular, if you are referring to evolution rather than abiogenesis, is it Darwinism itself (as set out in Origin of Species) you take issue with, or the Modern Theory Of Evolution?

Cheers

PS I have no intention of getting involved in a debate on abiogenesis, but may be tempted into a discussion on whether the modern TOE (Theory of Evolution) is a political conspiracy or not.

Absurd.

Jack

Jack, this is a conspiracy too far. By the way, who is behind this conspiracy?

Absurd.

Jack

John, highly respected JFK researcher Michael Griffith has written two excellent

articles on the theory of evolution. Please read them. Refute each issue he

raises. Then we can talk.

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/jfk/the_critics/g..._Evolution.html

By the way, I am not opposed to the theory on religious grounds. Religion has nothing

to do with it. The theory defies logic.

Jack

who is behind this conspiracy?

It would have to be the American Association for the Advancement of Science and Britain's Nature Publishing Group. They publish the world's two leading science journals, Science and Nature, which every week contain peer-reviewed reports and news on evil-ution. The dirty rotten scoundrels!

BTW the change in gene frequencies that is synonymous with evolution involves both recombination and mutation. It is not a "theory of mutation."

I am not opposed to the theory on religious grounds. Religion has nothing

Jack

Charles Sanders Peirce, a contemporary of Darwin's, is universally recognized as America's greatest logician, on an intellectual par with Leibnitz and Aristotle. Peirce found Darwin's theory to be entirely logical, and I am not aware of any logician since Peirce who has challenged evolution on the grounds that it is illogical.

http://www.nybooks.com/articles/9688

Absurd.

Jack

John, highly respected JFK researcher Michael Griffith has written two excellent

articles on the theory of evolution. Please read them. Refute each issue he

raises. Then we can talk.

By the way, I am not opposed to the theory on religious grounds. Religion has nothing

Jack

For now let me just say that every one of Griffith's points is flat out wrong. I'll be back when I have some more time with a more detailed analysis.

By the way, I am not opposed to the theory on religious grounds.

Jack

The Catholic Church is not opposed to the theory on religious grounds, and seems to be almost a cheerleader for the theory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_and...Catholic_Church

Does that mean that the Church is being hoaxed, or does it mean that the Church is part of the conspiracy?

Quoting Mr. Darwin himself:

[in a letter to Asa Gray, a Harvard professor of biology, Darwin wrote:] "I am quite conscious that my speculations run quite beyond the bounds of true science."—*Charles Darwin, quoted in *N.C. Gillespie, Charles Darwin and the Problem of Creation (1979), p. 2 [university of Chicago book].

Jack

The Catholic Church is not opposed to the theory on religious grounds, and seems to be almost a cheerleader for the theory.

Does that mean that the Church is being hoaxed, or does it mean that the Church is part of the conspiracy?

The Darwin Cult promotes secularism and is anti-religious. Govt rulings that it must

be taught in public schools have no scientific basis. Many believe it is a mind control

tool of The New World Order to promote global consumerism. Hitler advocated using

Darwinism for eugenics and ethnic cleansing. So does the Bush family. The objective

of the "fittest surviving" and the "elimination of the weakest" is a policy tailored to

rich and ruling classes. There's tons of info on the internet regarding Darwinism

and eugenics (racial purification)...

from the internet:

The word "eugenics" was coined in 1883 by the English

scientist Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin, to

promote the ideal of perfecting the human race by, as he

put it, getting rid of its "undesirables" while

multiplying its "desirables" -- that is, by encouraging the

procreation of the social Darwinian fit and discouraging that

of the unfit.

more from the internet:

George Herbert Walker and Prescott Bush were active in the leadership of the eugenics societies that were popular among the wealthy classes in the first

half of the twentieth century. Prescott Bush was the Connecticut director of the Mental Hygiene Society which originated at Yale University in 1908. The

headquarters of the American Eugenics Society was also at Yale (also home of the Order of Skull & Bones) until its relocation to and merger in 1952 with

the Population Council, which was founded by John D. Rockefeller and John Foster Dulles, lawyer for Brown Brothers Harriman.

The Mental Hygiene Society of which Prescott Bush was a director was a project of the Order of Skull and Bones. The society "would evolve into the

CIA's cultural engineering effort of the 1950s, the drugs and brainwashing adventure known as 'MK-Ultra'...an anti-American project which poured drugs

into the country and worked to fabricate the drug-sex youth culture." 8.

"A behavior control research project was begun in the 1950s, coordinated by the British psychological warfare unit called the Tavistock

Institute, with the Scottish Rite Masons, the Central Intelligence Agency, and other British, U.S., Canadian, and United Nations agencies.

The project became famous in the 1970s under a CIA code name, 'MK-Ultra.' Its notoriety for brainwashing by drugs, hypnosis,

electroshock, and other tortures caused many books to be written about the project, and the U.S. Senate conducted hearings which exposed

many of its abusive features. President Gerald Ford appointed a commission headed by Vice President Nelson Rockefeller, to correct the

CIA's misconduct. There was a widespread anti-establishment view at the time, that here was the fox appointed to guard the hen house." 9.

Jack

The Darwin Cult promotes secularism and is anti-religious. Govt rulings that it must

be taught in public schools have no scientific basis. Many believe it is a mind control

tool of The New World Order to promote global consumerism. Hitler advocated using

Darwinism for eugenics and ethnic cleansing. So does the Bush family. The objective

of the "fittest surviving" and the "elimination of the weakest" is a policy tailored to

rich and ruling classes. There's tons of info on the internet regarding Darwinism

and eugenics (racial purification)...

from the internet:

The word "eugenics" was coined in 1883 by the English

scientist Francis Galton, a cousin of Charles Darwin, to

promote the ideal of perfecting the human race by, as he

put it, getting rid of its "undesirables" while

multiplying its "desirables" -- that is, by encouraging the

procreation of the social Darwinian fit and discouraging that

of the unfit.

more from the internet:

George Herbert Walker and Prescott Bush were active in the leadership of the eugenics societies that were popular among the wealthy classes in the first

half of the twentieth century. Prescott Bush was the Connecticut director of the Mental Hygiene Society which originated at Yale University in 1908. The

headquarters of the American Eugenics Society was also at Yale (also home of the Order of Skull & Bones) until its relocation to and merger in 1952 with

the Population Council, which was founded by John D. Rockefeller and John Foster Dulles, lawyer for Brown Brothers Harriman.

The Mental Hygiene Society of which Prescott Bush was a director was a project of the Order of Skull and Bones. The society "would evolve into the

CIA's cultural engineering effort of the 1950s, the drugs and brainwashing adventure known as 'MK-Ultra'...an anti-American project which poured drugs

into the country and worked to fabricate the drug-sex youth culture." 8.

"A behavior control research project was begun in the 1950s, coordinated by the British psychological warfare unit called the Tavistock

Institute, with the Scottish Rite Masons, the Central Intelligence Agency, and other British, U.S., Canadian, and United Nations agencies.

The project became famous in the 1970s under a CIA code name, 'MK-Ultra.' Its notoriety for brainwashing by drugs, hypnosis,

electroshock, and other tortures caused many books to be written about the project, and the U.S. Senate conducted hearings which exposed

many of its abusive features. President Gerald Ford appointed a commission headed by Vice President Nelson Rockefeller, to correct the

CIA's misconduct. There was a widespread anti-establishment view at the time, that here was the fox appointed to guard the hen house." 9.

Even if Darwinism (or 'neo-Darwinism) were to be incorrect in whole or in part, would that be sufficient evidence for a 'conspiracy' in the usual sense of the term?

Was Newtonian physics a conspiracy? Did Einstein et al "unmask" Newton's perfidious inability to understand the universe as fully as they were able, at a later time in history?

I think we need a little more clarity in our terms.

Len, I suspect, introduced the thread only to be mischeivous. The idea of a genuine debate on this rather interesting topic - a topic far less open and shut than I imagined before reading Michael Denton, Fred Hoyle and others - probably never occured to him.

When it comes to making mischief, Len has 'form', in the precise sense that term is used on The Bill.

But hey, what would class be like without the really naughty boys?

Edited by Sid Walker