The Education Forum

Great new clip on Youtube.

Good stuff. Thanks, Wim.

There are also clips of Mark Lane interviewing Lee Bowers and Richard C. Dodd.

I love Dodd's comment when he was asked about what he saw behind the fence;"There was something going on there that somebody should have found out something."

James

Yes, great evidence , Wim. I hear so often, "site your evidence". What more do they want? There is a mountain of evidence, like this , that has been ignored. This guy, and many others, witnessed things that were not included in the "official report". The Orwellian nature of this matter is beyond comprehension.

Yes, great evidence , Wim. I hear so often, "site your evidence". What more do they want? There is a mountain of evidence, like this , that has been ignored. This guy, and many others, witnessed things that were not included in the "official report". The Orwellian nature of this matter is beyond comprehension.

Thanks Wim for the info. Great video, and Im going to watch them all. What is so nice is finally being able to actually see these peole, and the interviews Mark did with all of the people, and all of the "early" recorded videos of their eyewitness evidence. Im glad to call Mark my "neighbor". He did so much work on the case, and deserves alot of credit that alot of people dont want to give him. All of his books, and the Liberty Lobby winning verdict, disproving Hunts testimony, and proving him a skunk. A round of applause for Mark Lane! Just my opinion FWIW.

thanks-smitty

Those clips are from Mark Lane's film "Rush To Judgment." Though dated, it is still a fascinating piece of important research.

The film has no "supporting value" for James Files claims Wim, and Files is the only reason you posted it, isn't it ?

It only shows, that everything Files claims in regard of that position (which he changed over the years btw.) on

the knoll, the mud there, etc. was long out and in the open years before he came forward.

Btw. is this now the official and final location Files shot from on the 22th of November 1963 ?

Have jfkmurdersolved and James Files finaly made up their mind ?

Not only are you selling a construct, that has no factual proof to support it,but sell it as proven,

you also got yourself into the boat with no good people, who smell money like sharks smell blood.

But hey, as long as they call you friend... .

Here's a good one, James Files and Pamela Ray talking about the book that never was, and few ever had a chance to read.

JF=James Files

JF: (coughs) We’re not gonna get anything out of him anyway...

F: Just like everybody tells me, Wim is my strongest supporter. Like I tell ‘em, “He ain’t got no choice! He has to be my strongest supporter – he’s got a website on me! He sure as hell can’t talk about me, talk bad, you know what I mean?

JF: I mean he’s backed in a corner. He’s painted himself into a corner. He can’t afford to say nothin’ bad about me ‘cause he cuts his own throat.

Sounds like a real friend talking, doesn't it ?

But since I don't use methods others use, here's the full conversation as posted by Pamela Ray, James Files girlfriend .

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.p...d=508&page=

Wim you didn't like me posting that link, in the thread that deals with the book you prevented from being published, on your own forum you weren't amused about it at all.

Too much reality for you and your readers ?

You tried to silence opposing views by booting the writer of the post, and not only that, you used your smear tactics again.

Now, how strange is that for a man of truth you claim to be.

Edited by Dave Weaver

Uwe, in my view, the more you rant, the more pathetic you make yourself. This is an unknown and interesting clip for everyone, independent of whether you support Files or not. It's no secret I do, and no secret you don't.

You can rave all you want on Lancer and here or whereever. I may even address your claims here.

You just don't do it in my home.

Heck, in the past John Simkin has kicked me out for less.

You did not want this book to be published, is that statement wrong ?

Yes and no, I financed it to conditions that weren't met. She still owes me 55 grand plus interest because of it. If the conditions were met, she could have published it. I am tired of wasting my time on a weasel like you. You can vent your suggestive disinformation somewhere else. You're a visitor in my house, who keeps telling the host he is appauled with the interior. That's just one of the reasons I'm kicking you out.

Bye now.

Wim

Uwe, in my view, the more you rant, the more pathetic you make yourself. This is an unknown and interesting clip for everyone, independent of whether you support Files or not. It's no secret I do, and no secret you don't.

You can rave all you want on Lancer and here or whereever. I may even address your claims here.

You just don't do it in my home.

Heck, in the past John Simkin has kicked me out for less.

You did not want this book to be published, is that statement wrong ?

Yes and no, I financed it to conditions that weren't met. She still owes me 55 grand plus interest because of it. If the conditions were met, she could have published it. I am tired of wasting my time on a weasel like you. You can vent your suggestive disinformation somewhere else. You're a visitor in my house, who keeps telling the host he is appauled with the interior. That's just one of the reasons I'm kicking you out.

Bye now.

Wim

Wim, I agree, it is an interresting video, that was not my point.

I question your motive or better said the context for posting it, since when one follows the link

you posted this comment under the video link:

Comment by Wim Dankbaar:

What a great video! Never seen it!

If you wanna see who fired that shot, search youtube for "James Files".

Wim

JF -- I had smoked that day. Careless! I probably stepped on several cigarette butts and left them there. Most of them Pall Mall.

J -- Was it muddy back there?

JF -- It was very muddy. Let me put it this way: A couple of times I even took my shoes, put them above up the little country ledger and scraped the mud off the bottom of them. I hated getting mud on them.

End of comment

And there you have it, you use Hollands statements in order to support Files, which brings you nothing at all, more so since

it makes pretty clear now, that Jimmy and also jfkmurdersolved (you) has changed Files position on the knoll more towards the underpass, away from the position of the man seen in Moormans picture, which you and Vernon for years claimed to have been

Files.

Now, how about that ?

Is that now officialy the position Files was standing and fireing from that day ?

Have you finaly made your mind up on it ?

I don't think John has a problem with my view or presentation of facts, but if he has, i am sure he will let me know and I

usualy have no problem of staying within the rules here, just as I stayed within the rules on your forum, but got booted

nonetheless.

Anyway, a nice try to get me booted here Wim, shows just how underhanded you act, when someone touches on your Jimmy Files phantasy in a way you don't like it.

You simply don't want anyone to hear any negatives about your toy.

Bad style !

Now, here are Files different positions on the knoll at the time of the headshot:

Files position as of 27th of August 1992

http://www.jfkchat.com/files/27aug92c%20filesmap.jpg

Files position at least since West died until you took over (if not later) was claimed to have been to the right or right of the large tree near the steps as seen in Moormans picture.

That now has obviously been changed to a position to the left of that same tree more towards the underpass.

post-1139-1173444790_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dave Weaver

Files said he was about 8-10 feet from the corner of the picket fence.

Nothing has ever changed about that. The fact that you try to suggest it , makes my point exactly.

Wim

For years you and Bob declared the man with the hat to the right of the tree as being Files, and fought

mighty wars over it.

Files never said anything to the contrary, and he knew very well where jfkmurdersolved had located him, as he knows

that picture of Moorman.

Just like with Grady,he never disputed until problems were pointed out, but that is another thing that is going to haunt you, I haven't even started yet.

Also if I remember right, you once posted a trailer that had Jim Marrs in it, and there also was that Moorman

picture with the location to the right of the tree pointed out.

I am always talking of the position as seen in Moorman, therefore, to the right of the tree.

Moorman would have had to be standing on the other side of Elm Street in order to make your perspective work and put

Files to the left of that tree.

Now, why should anyone believe that you are correct now ?

Use your head, you can't place Files in Dealey Plaza on the 22th of November 1963, shooting a Remington .222 fired from an XP-100 right

into the head of JFK.

Again, I know that you believe in that scenario, but you simply can not prove it.

And that drives you nuts,by the looks of it, and results in you hitting out on the wrong persons.

Edited by Dave Weaver

The one that's driven nuts, is not me, Uwe.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/moorman.jpg

I too believe that the figure (or "hatman" as he is called) is James Files. Files has not contradicted that because he is in jail and can't read everything on the Net, and secondly because there was no reason to contradict it. Files has only clarified that he wasn't wearing his hat during the shooting. That's what Vernon wanted believe and put out. I corrected that. Now why would Files "the xxxx" contradict Vernon?

It's typical that you and Eaglesham try to use Vernon time and again as your ally in your crucade against Files, while both of you know what he was made of.

Especially you!

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

The film has no "supporting value" for James Files claims Wim, and Files is the only reason you posted it, isn't it ?

It only shows, that everything Files claims in regard of that position (which he changed over the years btw.) on

the knoll, the mud there, etc. was long out and in the open years before he came forward.

Btw. is this now the official and final location Files shot from on the 22th of November 1963 ?

Not only are you selling a construct, that has no factual proof to support it,but sell it as proven,

you also got yourself into the boat with no good people, who smell money like sharks smell blood.

Here's a good one, James Files and Pamela Ray talking about the book that never was, and few ever had a chance to read.

JF=James Files

F: Just like everybody tells me, Wim is my strongest supporter. Like I tell ‘em, “He ain’t got no choice! He has to be my strongest supporter – he’s got a website on me! He sure as hell can’t talk about me, talk bad, you know what I mean?

JF: I mean he’s backed in a corner. He’s painted himself into a corner. He can’t afford to say nothin’ bad about me ‘cause he cuts his own throat.

But since I don't use methods others use, here's the full conversation as posted by Pamela Ray, James Files girlfriend .

Wim you didn't like me posting that link, in the thread that deals with the book you prevented from being published, on your own forum you weren't amused about it at all.

You tried to silence opposing views by booting the writer of the post, and not only that, you used your smear tactics again.

Dave

Why do YOU bring up FIles? Wim posts a great little video (thanx Wim) and says zero about James Files, but you jump all over him. Send him a PM or email.

Dawn

The one that's driven nuts, is not me, Uwe.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/moorman.jpg

I too believe that the figure (or "hatman" as he is called) is James Files. Files has not contradicted that because he is in jail and can't read everything on the Net, and secondly because there was no reason to contradict it. Files has only clarified that he wasn't wearing his hat during the shooting. That's what Vernon wanted believe and put out. I corrected that. Now why would Files "the xxxx" contradict Vernon?

It's typical that you and Eaglesham try to use Vernon time and again as your ally in your crucade against Files, while both of you know what he was made of.

Especially you!

Here's a reminder:

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/BV.htm

Wim

Wim, the "hatman" position does not correspondent with the Holland position as seen in the video, we agree on that.

I was not aware that you have changed Files location to that to the left of the tree (Hollands) from Moormans picture until

today.

Files is and was aware of that moorman picture and the location he was placed in for years, but did not correct you (that is jfkmurdersolved past and present).

I find that strange, to put it mild. He did the same in the Grady matter about his army serial number, don't tell me he didn't know about Gradys

"findings".

Allan Eaglesham does his thing, I do mine, no need to put us in one can.

I correspondent with him from time to time about a lot of matters, from computers to personal things, Files and JFK, and find him a very honest and straight forward person, when we disagree on something it is done in a civil manner.

And I have not the impression, that he is interrested in anything different than to find out the truth in regard of JFK matters.

Some see that different, but have yet to show the proof for it.

I usualy can remember audio/video and text I have run across pretty good on the longterm, so yes, I know about and have already on my harddrive that videomessage of Bob Vernon.

As he was jfkmurdersoved before and also during your involvement, I have to mention him from time to time, and I told you about what I thought

about him and your involvement in 2004 or late 2003.

I think you can agree, that I was somehow right, wasn't I ?

Edited by Dave Weaver

JF=James Files

Dave

Why do YOU bring up FIles? Wim posts a great little video (thanx Wim) and says zero about James Files, but you jump all over him. Send him a PM or email.

Dawn

Dawn, that video has nothing to do with Files, we agree, the posting of the link by Wim has.

I think you are a lawyer and know the mentality of persons and how they

often try to achieve specific things by doing something that seems unrelated.

If not, follow the link,read Wim's comment,and the posts made, add one and one and do not arrive at 3.

Thanks for your comment, It is always nice to hear from you, and I realy mean that,

but my reason for engaging Wim in this thread was valid.

Edited by Dave Weaver