The Education Forum

Impersonating John Simkin and Howard Hunt

While checking on William Kelly's JFK grand jury petition I noticed that two of the last signatories were 'John Simkin ESQUIRE' and 'Howard Hunt'. Now, I know that John is not from 'suckit England' and it is debatable whether Hunt is from 'Burning in Hell', so I would assume that someone else wrote these signatures.

Did we not have a very disgruntled member of the forum a few weeks ago?

Other signatories include,

'Dawn MOUTH Meredith',

'Terry Tits Mauro'

'Jack Rubenstein',

'Marilyn Monroe',

'Lee Harvey Oswald',

'Ashole Gray'

The friendly nicknames inserted would lead me to believe that the offender frequents the forum, though they may only read it. Somebody has an axe to grind and will not take the matter up in open discussion. Would they care to do so now?

Perhaps Bill Kelly, being the creator of the petition, might be able to identify what email address the multiple signatory used.

A very strange and childish act.

Would anyone care to hold up their hand or email me their reason for doing this?

johnpetergeraghty@gmail.com

All the best,

John

While checking on William Kelly's JFK grand jury petition I noticed that two of the last signatories were 'John Simkin ESQUIRE' and 'Howard Hunt'. Now, I know that John is not from 'suckit England' and it is debatable whether Hunt is from 'Burning in Hell', so I would assume that someone else wrote these signatures.

Did we not have a very disgruntled member of the forum a few weeks ago?

'Dawn MOUTH Meredith',

'Terry Tits Mauro'

'Jack Rubenstein',

'Marilyn Monroe',

'Lee Harvey Oswald',

'Ashole Gray'

The friendly nicknames inserted would lead me to believe that the offender frequents the forum, though they may only read it. Somebody has an axe to grind and will not take the matter up in open discussion. Would they care to do so now?

Perhaps Bill Kelly, being the creator of the petition, might be able to identify what email address the multiple signatory used.

A very strange and childish act.

Would anyone care to hold up their hand or email me their reason for doing this?

johnpetergeraghty@gmail.com

All the best,

John

Hi John,

Thanks for pointing this out, as there apparently is a disgrunted forum member/reader making aggressive moves.

While used to these idiots, they should be identified.

Of course the email addresses of those who sign on the petition are kept off the public part of the site, for good reason, but is available to site sponsors and I will check it out.

When we hand in the petitions to the DAs, only the serious names who signed on will be included.

The current crisis in the Federal Attorney system is only one of the reasons why we are holding off on presenting the petition to the Feds, though a similar version is being prepared for local DAs in Dallas and New Orleans.

As for the offending party, I would think they are just a frustrated nutcase, though more efficient and organized opposition is expected and countermeasures are being taken.

BK

As for the offending party, I would think they are just a frustrated nutcase, though more efficient and organized opposition is expected and countermeasures are being taken.

OK. I confess---

I didn't do it.

Thomas "Troublemaker" Graves

:blink:

Edited by Thomas Graves

'Dawn MOUTH Meredith',

'Terry Tits Mauro'

'Jack Rubenstein',

'Marilyn Monroe',

'Lee Harvey Oswald',

'Ashole Gray'

This dastardly provocateur must be fairly up-to-date to have referred to our illustrious Aston Gray.

--Thomas

By the way, whatever did happen to good old Ash(molean)?

Edited by Thomas Graves

This dastardly provocateur must be fairly up-to-date to have referred to our illustrious Aston Gray.

--Thomas

By the way, whatever did happen to good old Ash(molean)?

Terry and I did sign it in good faith. I wonder who this is who dislikes us all. One person comes to mind (no one who posts here, he's been kicked off every forum).

Ash will be back; he is under a book deadline and has not had time for the forum.

Dawn

Guest Stephen Turner

Somebody with a grudge against John, Dawn and Terry perchance? I could make an (un)educated guess at the name of the behaviourally challenged individual responsible, but shall refrain from doing so.

Steve psycho Turner.