The Education Forum

VIDEO - Did The Right Wing kill JFK ?

JFK's Last Ride:

Probably the spookiest video I've put together so far. It gives me goosebumps when I watch it.

JFK aides discuss the atmosphere in Dallas prior to his visit.

A Fort Worth boys choir sings,

"The eyes of Texas are upon you

All the live long days

The eyes of Texas are upon you

And you cannot get away

Don"t you think you can escape them

From night till early in the morn

Till Gabriel blows his horn."

Dallas Police Chief Curry warns the citizens against any "incidents".

The touchdown of AF-1 and motorcade is shown together with a right-wing speech given in Dallas two years earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZZr-8EHaeg

Thanks, Gil. Very interesting.

During that right-wing speech (by who do you know?) there was mention made of a Major Knickerbocker being behind the movement. I can only assume this was Harry C. Knickerbocker, operations officer of the Texas Air National Guard, 136th Fighter Group.

Knickerbocker was the one who made public the fact that Communist Yugoslav pilots were being trained at Perrin Air Force Base.

He ended up touring with Frank McGehee and General Walker on speaking tours and the like. A very interesting character for sure and one who has escaped major scrutiny, especially his associations amongt the powerful right-wing.

Knickerbocker below.

James

During that right-wing speech (by who do you know?) there was mention made of a Major Knickerbocker being behind the movement. I can only assume this was Harry C. Knickerbocker, operations officer of the Texas Air National Guard, 136th Fighter Group.

Knickerbocker was the one who made public the fact that Communist Yugoslav pilots were being trained at Perrin Air Force Base.

He ended up touring with Frank McGehee and General Walker on speaking tours and the like. A very interesting character for sure and one who has escaped major scrutiny, especially his associations amongt the powerful right-wing.

Knickerbocker below.

James

James it was the same Harry Knickerbocker. Your assumption is correct.

Gil

Thank you very much for all your videos..This one will not go past the 1.46 mark for me....??

Could you please check...then again it could be my very own Gremlin...?

B..

Bernice, I just played out the video and it worked fine. I'm not sure what the reason is that would cause your player to stop part way through the video. I believe Youtube uses Adobe Flashplayer 9. I'm not familiar with any probems associated with that software. I'm sorry I can't be of more help. Perhaps someone on the forum here could help you with this problem.

Knickerbocker below.

James

James it was the same Harry Knickerbocker. Your assumption is correct.

But who gave the speech you have replayed in this video, Gil? And when and where in Dallas was it given?

All the live long days

And you cannot get away

A bit of sympathy for the devil...

"Who Killed the Kennedys?"

1968 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgMfTbSElWk

video (XXX) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me64kAuKv54

full version - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_WoKFBZ9Pw

Edited by John Dolva

... He ended up touring with Frank McGehee and General Walker on speaking tours and the like. A very interesting character for sure and one who has escaped major scrutiny, especially his associations amongt the powerful right-wing.

It just escapes me what it is about the voices of the genre of "patriotic" speakers of the time. Have you ever listened to the speeches given by Revilo P Oliver, who also testified before the WC about what knowledge he may have had about right-wing involvement in the assassination? Same tonality.

Oliver was a pretty smart character, too, and was accorded much deference by Counsel Jenner, who interviewed him.

The speaker is none other than Revilo P. Oliver, whose description was given by Mr. Lane. It is a small excerpt from his 1961 speech before the Dallas Indignation Committee entitled, "They Must Not Go Unpunished."

The first time I heard this speech, it sent chills through me. When he got to the part about Benedict Arnold and treason, all I could visualize was the "Wanted For Treason" posters. I put this video togeher because I believe that it's important for students of the Kennedy assassination (such as myself) to understand the events which led up to November 22, 1963.

JFK's Last Ride:

Probably the spookiest video I've put together so far. It gives me goosebumps when I watch it.

JFK aides discuss the atmosphere in Dallas prior to his visit.

A Fort Worth boys choir sings,

All the live long days

And you cannot get away

Dallas Police Chief Curry warns the citizens against any "incidents".

The touchdown of AF-1 and motorcade is shown together with a right-wing speech given in Dallas two years earlier.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZZr-8EHaeg

Yes those lyrics are eerie.

I wonder if that song was standard fare for dignitaries, or if it was a special number just for the occasion.