The Education Forum

Great New Movie Spells out the Case for Oswald as Prayer Man

My intuition tells me that Lovelady was telling the truth in his edited, final sentence, the one that reads, "After it was over we went back into the building and I took some police officers upstairs to search the building."

Which leads me to believe that it was Lovelady who was "captured" upstairs on the 6th floor (while probably standing on a pallet) in Tom Alyea's film:

--Tommy :sun

Wow, that really does look like Lovelady. But damn... I wish he had his shirt on. Plaid or striped... plaid or striped ... plaid or striped ...

Sandy,

The deceased Gary Mack claimed that this is Lovelady and that you can make out some of the plaid pattern in his shirt. I don't know if Gary had seen a better copy of the film, or if he had seen it in just a split second of this one, but I think Gary was an honest man, and I believe what he said about this.

I don't think he was "disinfo" like I am.

LOL

PS I think the direct sunshine coming through the window behind "Lovelady" caused photographic over exposure of the guy's shirt, which made it look a lot lighter in color than it really was, and also "washed out" any plaid pattern it might have had.

Oh my goodness... I'm sorry Thomas, but I just can't buy that the guy is wearing that bright plaid shirt. If that shirt were washed out, surely the guy's face would be too.

I think Gary Mack's eyes must have been going bad.

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my Goodness, Sandy.

I happen to disagree with you.

I must, you see.

Because the Agency pays me darn good money to confuse people with misinformation here, and to create distractions. For example, they don't want anyone to realize that this "Lovelady" guy in this Alyea film was actually .................................................. nope, I just can't tell you. I took that darn oath of secrecy, you see. But boy oh boy, would you be surprised to find out who he really was!

Edited by Thomas Graves

Why did Shelley and Lovelady go back into the building after the last shots? Simple. The same reason you could see everyone else going into the building.

Their lunch break was almost over.

Dear Robert,

As Lovelady wrote in his First Day Affidavits, their lunch period started at 12 noon and lasted until 12:45.

The assassination occurred at 12:31.

Why would those people go back in the building thirteen or fourteen minutes early to get ready to go back to work with all that excitement going on outside?

I think most of those people are going back inside in Couch / Darnell to either 1 ) get to a telephone before one of their colleagues did, or 2 ) to throw up in the bathroom.

Most of them, including Frazier, Truly and Campbell, had not eaten their lunch yet.

Does that crowd slowly climbing the stairs look like they know the President has just been murdered? Do you think they would be re-entering the building, or even hanging around the entrance, if they knew there was a homicidal maniac with a rifle loose in the building?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Why did Shelley and Lovelady go back into the building after the last shots? Simple. The same reason you could see everyone else going into the building.

Their lunch break was almost over.

Dear Robert,

As Lovelady wrote in his First Day Affidavits, their lunch period started at 12 noon and lasted until 12:45.

The assassination occurred at 12:31.

Why would those people go back in the building thirteen or fourteen minutes early to get ready to go back to work with all that excitement going on outside?

I think most of those people are going back inside in Couch / Darnell to either 1 ) get to a telephone before one of their colleagues did, or 2 ) to throw up in the bathroom.

Most of them, including Frazier, Truly and Campbell, had not eaten their lunch yet.

Does that crowd slowly climbing the stairs look like they know the President has just been murdered? Do you think they would be re-entering the building, or even hanging around the entrance, if they knew there was a homicidal maniac with a rifle loose in the building?

Dear Cowboy Bob,

So you're saying that these people didn't realize that the President had been murdered or even shot at right? They thought they'd maybe heard some celebratory firecrackers or some backfiring motorcycles?

Regardless, how does this explanation (a few hungry people with only a few minutes to eat going back into the TSBD despite all the commotion going on outside) help your theory-in-progress?

BTW, everyone here should have a theory-in-progress, Bobby. So I don't ridicule you for the fact that you actually have a theory-in-progress.

I mean, you do have one, don't you?

Good!

Where would you like Gloria Cavelry to be?

Edited by Thomas Graves

According to the testimony of Shelley and Lovelady, they (and I assume everyone else on the steps) did not know of the assassination for the first 3-4 minutes, and only found out about it when Gloria Calvery returned to the steps from down by the Stemmons sign.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

According to the testimony of Shelley and Lovelady, they (and I assume everyone else on the steps) did not know of the assassination for the first 3-4 minutes, and only found out about it when Gloria Calvery returned to the steps from down by the Stemmons sign.

In earlier posts on this forum, you have denigrated Shelley's and Lovelady's WC testimonies and pretty much praised their First Day Affidavits.

Sometimes it seems to me that you're a bit of a cherry picker, Bobby.

Have you found Calvery in the photographs down by the Stemmons sign during the motorcade?

OMG, you've already contacted Karan Hicks and she's verified it for you, hasn't she.

That's fantastic, Bob!

Keep up the good work!

I'm a cherry picker? Says the man who believes only what he wants to believe from the evidence.

P.S.

I was being sarcastic with that post, but I seriously believe no one on the steps really knew what was going on in the first few minutes. I know I would not calmly walk back into a building that had a homicidal maniac running loose with a rifle inside it.

My intuition tells me that Lovelady was telling the truth in his edited, final sentence, the one that reads, "After it was over we went back into the building and I took some police officers upstairs to search the building."

Which leads me to believe that it was Lovelady who was "captured" upstairs on the 6th floor (while probably standing on a pallet) in Tom Alyea's film:

Wow, that really does look like Lovelady. But damn... I wish he had his shirt on. Plaid or striped... plaid or striped ... plaid or striped ...

This is the guy that I think is a candidate for Dougherty. He's 'husky' and appears a lot taller than the other men standing around.

He does look like Lovelady though.

I believe Mr. McBride has just given you some good advice.

Dear Mr. Prudhomme,

I think I just wrote a sincere and well-thought out post to you in which (believe it or not) I made some serious comments to you and asked you some serious questions.

Would you please read it now and give me your best non-defensive, non-rhetorical response? I will copy and paste the inportant part of it into this post.

Thank you Robert,

Here it is:

Dear Robert,

How does "no one on the steps really knew what was going on and that's why some of them were reentering the building" help your theory-in-progress?

Does it support the idea that Gloria Calvery didn't arrive at the front steps until three or four minutes after the assassination? Is your reasoning that if she had arrived during the first 27 seconds after Z-313 (when Darnell starts panning back the other way and we lose sight of the TSBD), she would have alarmed people on the front steps by what she was saying, and they therefore wouldn't have continued going inside the building for fear that the sniper was inside it? Do I have that right?

(And that Shelley and Lovelady were hanging out there on the steps pretty much the whole three or four minutes, except for the two short excursions Shelley made? Do you currently believe Shelley went over to the "island" for any reason at any time during the first five minutes? Do you think it's possible Shelley crossed over to the island / peninsula within the first 30 seconds and encountered Calvery there while Lovelady remained on the steps and encountered Calvery there, himself, a short time later?)

That and / or it helps your overall theory-in-progress because it supports your idea (?) that no shots were fired from anywhere near the TSBD? Ergo, the phony-sounding pigeon story from Baker, and the fact none of the people near the building were startled by gunshots?

You know, if you weren't so tight-lipped and didn't have such a strong tendency to become defensive and go confusingly "rhetorical" in your responses, we might be able to work a little better together and actually solve this case eventually.

Jus' sayin', Robert,

--Tommy the xxxxx :sun

I'm just trying to understand what you think, Bob.

Edited by Thomas Graves

#353 Robert Prudhomme: Did Shelley and Lovelady get a chance to talk to Gloria Caverly on the concrete island before they took off down the street to the railyards?

My 2 cents on Gloria Caverly: S & L used her as an anchor point for their post-assassination-movements alibi. I spent a page and a little bit more describing this, toward the end of my 2009 essay The Elevator Escape Theory. Importantly, Gloria never mentioned anything about seeing S & L.

And Shelley's DPD affidavit stated: "I ran across the street to the corner of the park..." but his testimony reversed this: "She ran back up to the door..."

Both guys placed their encounter with Gloria at 3-4 minutes after the shots. And, both guys mentioned they departed the steps after their encounter with Gloria.

Some researchers then were hoping to give S & L the benefit of the doubt, that maybe they were mis-remembering those chaotic first couple minutes. Then in 2012 Gerda showed her film clip, like she was shooting the moon in a game of hearts.

Whether or not S & L briefly interacted with Gloria during their walk down the Elm St. Extension is immaterial. They got the idea to use her as an anchor point from somewhere.

I believe Mr. McBride has just given you some good advice.

Dear Mr. Prudhomme,

I think I just wrote a sincere and well-thought out post to you in which (believe it or not) I made some serious comments to you and asked you some serious questions.

Would you please read it now and give me your best non-defensive, non-rhetorical response? I will copy and paste the inportant part of it into this post.

Thank you Robert,

Here it is:

Dear Robert,

How does your (paraphrased) "No one on the steps really knew what was going on and that's why some of them were reentering the building" help your theory-in-progress?

Does it support the idea that Gloria Calvery didn't arrive at the front steps until three or four minutes after the assassination? Is your reasoning that if she had arrived during the first 27 seconds after Z-313 (when Baker reaches the curb and Darnell starts panning back the other way and we lose sight of the TSBD), she would have alarmed people on the front steps by the fact that she was crying and talking about something just horrible that had happened to the President down the street, and they therefore wouldn't have continued going inside the building (at least until that 27 second mark when we lose sight of them and therefore don't know what each and every one of them did from that point on) for fear that the maniac sniper was inside it? Do I have that right?

(And that Shelley and Lovelady were hanging out there on the steps pretty much the whole three or four minutes, except for the two short excursions Shelley made? Do you currently believe Shelley went over to the "island" for any reason at any time during the first five minutes? Do you think it's possible Shelley crossed over to the island / peninsula within the first 30 seconds and encountered Calvery there while Lovelady remained on the steps and encountered Calvery there, himself, a short time later?)

That and / or it helps your overall theory-in-progress because it supports your idea (?) that no shots were fired from anywhere near the TSBD? Ergo, the phony-sounding pigeon story from Baker, and the fact none of the people near the building were startled by gunshots?

You know, if you weren't so tight-lipped and didn't have such a strong tendency to become defensive and go confusingly "rhetorical" in your responses, we might be able to work a little better together and actually solve this case eventually.

Jus' sayin' .

--Tommy the xxxxx :sun

Edited a teeny-weenie bit and bumped for Mr. Robert Prudhomme, Esq.

Edited by Thomas Graves