The Education Forum

Mystery Man?

I am calling this guy, "Mystery Man". He's been given the name "Black Dog Man" and "Shadow Man" in the past. You can see him moving from the wall where Zapruder was to the end of the Elm St. Extension. In all of the pictures, he has been blacked out through some kind of photographic technique I think. At least I have never read an account of someone encountering someone dressed all in black after the assassination. His head covering, or hat, has been blacked out in the same way. Who is this guy?

Steve Thomas

Edited by Steve Thomas

Steve - any idea on how that person is completely blacked out when the sun would be shining from the direction of the camera.

This is from the next day... where do you suppose that person was walking so he'd be in total shade yet appear as large as he does?

where%20shadowman%20walked_zps4ywzsu30.j

Michael

That black couple mentioned by Marilyn Sitzman had always intrigued me....  yet as she described them, they were sitting on the bench.

From any one of a number of images we should see their heads above the retaining wall.  Even sitting there we should see a head in Willis.  

Sitzman: And they were eating their lunch, 'cause they had little lunch sacks, and they were drinking coke. The main reason I remember 'em is, after the last shot I recall hearing and the car went down under the triple underpass there, I heard a crash of glass, and I looked over there, and the kids had thrown down their coke bottles, just threw them down and just started running towards the back

BDM%20and%20no%20black%20kids%20on%20ben

I believe this image shows the soda on the ground - as for the glass, IDK.

• Sitzman: Because the pop bottle crashing was much louder than the shots were.

darnell%20bench%20and%20pool_zpscyhmwkkp

Your photo shows the spilled Coke on the ground.  The other photo shows the cops with the bags of food. Sitzman states what she saw.  She obviously was not watching them every single second as the car came down the street and sped on - who knows, they may have stood up or leaned on the wall to get a closer look as the car approached as seen in that photo known as Dog Man.

Finally, from a plausible point of view, I cannot imagine the planners would put shooters or whoever that obvious and out in the open.  If the plan was to frame LHO by making up the 6th floor nest with throw down spent shells, then they'd have to have been the dumbest plotters in the world by putting some shooters or whoever that obvious down there.

9 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:

Your photo shows the spilled Coke on the ground.  The other photo shows the cops with the bags of food. Sitzman states what she saw.  She obviously was not watching them every single second as the car came down the street and sped on - who knows, they may have stood up or leaned on the wall to get a closer look as the car approached as seen in that photo known as Dog Man.

Finally, from a plausible point of view, I cannot imagine the planners would put shooters or whoever that obvious and out in the open.  If the plan was to frame LHO by making up the 6th floor nest with throw down spent shells, then they'd have to have been the dumbest plotters in the world by putting some shooters or whoever that obvious down there.

There's absolutely no way that planners putting together an operation like this would have shooters out in the open.

Following tradecraft, the shooters would be like ghosts, no one would ever see them. But you would know they were there.

4 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Michael,

I see this Mystery Man as more as an observer than a shooter - making sure everything went as planned.

Steve Thomas