The Education Forum

Judyth Baker

Bill Byas

Mike:

That's great, thanx for posting this. I trust Frog has the other two cencored hours too?

Would be great to post them on a thread here. History Channel can exercise all the damn cencorship they wish but we will get around it and air these three hours. One down, two left.

Dawn

Thanks Dawn. I think the epsisode entitled The Smoking Gun is here also . One just has to watch it in 9 minute segments.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type...piracy%20murder

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John Gillespie

The right-wing cabal that organized the assassination of JFK did not get the overthrow of Castro. However, they did get something very important out of the deal. The continuance of the Cold War. This after all is what the Military Industrial Complex wanted out of the assassination. In fact, the existence of a communist government so close to the United States helped to fuel the paranoia that was the life-blood of American foreign policy.

John,

I've read that paragraph many times and I believe it speaks to the undermining nature of much of U.S. Foreign Policy. Also, I believe that we need to keep in mind that world peace doesn't serve the agenda of The Insiders. The recent news of the alleged instigation of the Soviet/Chechnya conflict ought to serve some worthy purpose if we are at all in possession of good, healthy skepticism.

Yours Truly,

John Gillespie

Guest John Gillespie

Mike:

That's great, thanx for posting this. I trust Frog has the other two cencored hours too?

Would be great to post them on a thread here. History Channel can exercise all the damn cencorship they wish but we will get around it and air these three hours. One down, two left.

Dawn

Thanks Dawn. I think the epsisode entitled The Smoking Gun is here also . One just has to watch it in 9 minute segments.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type...piracy%20murder

Mike,

You may be interested in the attachment - it is translation of a 2003 interview with Judyth Vary-Baker in something called The Green Amsterdammer, presumably a Dutch magazine. It will read like the script of "Borat" but it may provide some insight. For me, the most pointed info stated by Ms Vary-Baker is that she acknowledges that LHO's "occasional (read: chance)" initial encounter was, of course, planned. BUT, she stated that she learned of this later...apparently not from Mr. Oswald. I have read a similar statement by her that LHO spoke first - in Russian- at that 'occasional' encounter.

I find this side of the Vary-Baker story fascinating and wonder about all the machinations and the timing thereof. Also fascinating - and ironic - is the fact that each of them were so perfectly vulnerable to recruitment. Both were prime candidates, being very talented and dedicated individuals. She was the brilliant ugly duckling and he the determined, lonely little boy. The latter part, of course, is what the Lone Nutters emphasize while they dish out the B.S. pop psychology about how killing the President was a way for him to "be somebody." In that vein they trot out Robert Oswald in these establishment retrospectives. Robert knew only about his brother as a child but nothing about him as Marine, "defector", husband, young adult or AGENT. He and others are blind to his profile as the perfect recruit and perfect patsy. Lenin called them 'useful idiots.'

But you knew that.

Enjoy,

JohnG

Edited by John Gillespie

• 1 year later...

Here some contemporary articles :

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/judytharticles.htm

Judyth had a great future ahead of her, but it was destroyed, just because she knew Lee Harvey Oswald and way too much.

And all the XXXXX (like f.e. John McAdams) discrediting her courage to tell her story now, can be flushed down the tolilet, as far as I am concerned!

:D

Wim

Expletive deleted by moderator.

Edited by Antti Hynonen

Here some contemporary articles :

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/judytharticles.htm

Judyth had a great future ahead of her, but it was destroyed, just because she knew Lee Harvey Oswald and way too much.

And all the XXXXX (like f.e. John McAdams) discrediting her courage to tell her story now, can be flushed down the tolilet, a

:angry:

Wim

Expletive deleted by moderator.

There does seem to be a focused attack on alt.assassination.jfk to Judyth and everyone connected to her. I found myself under attack on the uncensored sister-board last winter, and now Reitzes has launched an attack against Howard Plazman, pulling posts in from another forum to try to discredit him. It is shameful, but enabled on aaj by McAdams who will apparently stop at nothing to try to discredit Judyth.