The Education Forum

Photo or layout of `Bethesda autopsy room

So.... where is the Casket, Gallery and what is that on wheels...  where there is a door that opens into the room...

The illustration comes from O'connor's DPUK article

Fox 4 from the left side does appear to show that hallway, no mention of the phone tho...

1308328735_F1-whereisthedoorandgallery-smaller.jpg.e8754f93284f1c94c4702e52772ca271.jpg

934926056_F4leftprofilelarge-hallwayandphone.jpg.c944c0065eed7665119bea7afdc584df.jpg

30 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

So.... where is the Casket, Gallery and what is that on wheels...  where there is a door that opens into the room...

The illustration comes from O'connor's DPUK article

Fox 4 from the left side does appear to show that hallway, no mention of the phone tho...

1308328735_F1-whereisthedoorandgallery-smaller.jpg.e8754f93284f1c94c4702e52772ca271.jpg

934926056_F4leftprofilelarge-hallwayandphone.jpg.c944c0065eed7665119bea7afdc584df.jpg

David,

Are you suggesting that these Fox photos of the autopsy were not taken in the Bethesda Morgue? I mean, surely President Kennedy's body was there at some point on 11/22/63 and surely photos were taken, right? 

6 hours ago, Paul Jolliffe said:

David,

Are you suggesting that these Fox photos of the autopsy were not taken in the Bethesda Morgue? I mean, surely President Kennedy's body was there at some point on 11/22/63 and surely photos were taken, right? 

Yeah, but it was elsewhere before and pictures were taken there as well...  JMO.  I wonder of the Bethesda animal lab a few hundred yards away (?) or Walter Reed Army Hospital a very few miles away, on the way from Andrews AFB if I remember right.  Notice the curly cord in picture two.  Nothing like that seen in any of the Bethesda Autopsy room photos.  Witnesses say there was not such.  Or the steel head prop.  Not to speculate for David...

Edited by Ron Bulman

On 9/20/2019 at 4:03 PM, Paul Jolliffe said:

David,

I'm obviously not the first to suggest this was not Bethesda's Autopsy Room - especially since these photos were so terribly lit and from terrible angles. etc....

And I know thing...  "surely" would not be a word I'd use in this case about almost anything other than it was a conspiracy... at least not related to anything posed as "the truth"

DJ

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/AutopsyRoom/

A meeting in Dallas organized by Mr. Livingstone in 1991 was attended by autopsy technicians Paul O'Connor and James Jenkins and photographer Floyd Riebe. Part of the discussion is described in High Treason 2 as follows [1]:

"There was a moment of quiet as the men studied the autopsy photographs. Then the bomb exploded: 'This doesn't even look like the morgue!' Paul said.
'What?' I exclaimed.
'That's true,' Jenkins said. 'It doesn't look like the morgue [at Bethesda].'
Floyd Riebe said, 'No, I just noticed the floor.'
'What did the floor look like?'
'Well it was similar in design, but it was white!'The floor at Bethesda was stone tile. It was put in there so it would last for years.'
'What color was it?'
'It was white and black.'
'This area does not exist in that morgue,' Jenkins said.
'Does not!' Paul said. 'We have no wooden structures in the morgue.'
'The Bethesda floor had the small dots,' Floyd said. We saw them in the picture.
'We didn't have anything wooden in there,' Paul said.
'It does not look like the morgue,' Jenkins said."

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

I'm obviously not the first to suggest this was not Bethesda's Autopsy Room - especially since these photos were so terribly lit and from terrible angles. etc....

And I know thing...  "surely" would not be a word I'd use in this case about almost anything other than it was a conspiracy... at least not related to anything posed as "the truth"

DJ

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/AutopsyRoom/

A meeting in Dallas organized by Mr. Livingstone in 1991 was attended by autopsy technicians Paul O'Connor and James Jenkins and photographer Floyd Riebe. Part of the discussion is described in High Treason 2 as follows [1]:

"There was a moment of quiet as the men studied the autopsy photographs. Then the bomb exploded: 'This doesn't even look like the morgue!' Paul said.
'What?' I exclaimed.
'That's true,' Jenkins said. 'It doesn't look like the morgue [at Bethesda].'
Floyd Riebe said, 'No, I just noticed the floor.'
'What did the floor look like?'
'Well it was similar in design, but it was white!'The floor at Bethesda was stone tile. It was put in there so it would last for years.'
'What color was it?'
'It was white and black.'
'This area does not exist in that morgue,' Jenkins said.
'Does not!' Paul said. 'We have no wooden structures in the morgue.'
'The Bethesda floor had the small dots,' Floyd said. We saw them in the picture.
'We didn't have anything wooden in there,' Paul said.
'It does not look like the morgue,' Jenkins said."

David,

Thanks for that passage from High Treason 2. I had forgotten all about that exchange. The case that the Fox photos weren't even taken there is one helluva lot stronger than I thought!