The Education Forum

Antonio Veciana is STILL ALIVE! Scott Kaiser just spoke to his corpse

ANOTHER IMPORTANT UPDATE RE: ANTONIO VECIANA- HE IS ALIVE (!); someone is playing games on the matter of his life status. Per renowned author and researcher Scott Kaiser, who JUST SPOKE TO HIM: "I don't know where your getting your information from, but Antonio is very much a live I just got off the phone with him 5 minutes ago. In-fact I have a video of him giving me that very statement you posted, he asked that I call him back on Monday because he was in a meeting with some of his vendors, he wants to talk to me, I will be recording our conversation.

Antonio is NOT dead, I repeat, he is NOT dead, I'm not sure where all this information is generated from or who started it all, but Antonio is very much alive."
Antonio Veciana was interviewed just a few weeks ago, here. It includes a video interview too, but I don't speak Spanish. Translated, the article says in part, "Antonio Veciana, an anti-Castro activist who said he saw Oswald with his CIA co...ntact in Dallas weeks before the murder, said in an interview that Kennedy was the victim of a plot by senior military and intelligence officials. Veciana said these officials were angered by the failure of the Bay of Pigs, the negotiations with the Soviet Union that ended the missile crisis and the perception that Kennedy sought to improve relations with Cuba. "The assassination of Kennedy," Veciana told El Nuevo Herald, "was a coup." (THANKS TO JUSTIN LOZOFF)
http://www.elnuevoherald.com/2013/11/17/1616177/la-conexion-cubana-en-el-asesinato.html
Edited by Vince Palamara

Veciana - alive or dead? This is really beginning to bother me. The explosive news could evaporate quickly if there is funny business with videotape, or disinformation, or his life. Does any first person eye witness have proof one way or another, and if he did say what he is purported to say, is the proof of that absolutely in safe hands with provable provenance?

In my opinion this should not be just another thread. The moderators need to be involved and hyper vigilant. The press should be called in to view proof if there is any, and no other story, such as the new film, should obscure this news. If Newman and PD Scott are alive and well, I'd like to hear from them asap, as no one knows better the implications of eye witness testimony that Phillips was 'Bishop'.

Veciana - alive or dead? This is really beginning to bother me. The explosive news could evaporate quickly if there is funny business with videotape, or disinformation, or his life. Does any first person eye witness have proof one way or another, and if he did say what he is purported to say, is the proof of that absolutely in safe hands with provable provenance?

In my opinion this should not be just another thread. The moderators need to be involved and hyper vigilant. The press should be called in to view proof if there is any, and no other story, such as the new film, should obscure this news. If Newman and PD Scott are alive and well, I'd like to hear from them asap, as no one knows better the implications of eye witness testimony that Phillips was 'Bishop'.

Then what? Get congress on it? Obama? The FBI? The (cough...chuckle...roll on floor laughing) the DPD?

Granted this is important news...but what do you expect to be done with it exactly?

Of the two or three nutbars claiming to know or to be actual assassins in the last two decades, not one was investigated by any official office or department?

James Files and Roscoe White have been debunked by the internet....

You have to have a case opened by a department of law or government that has teeth and you certainly won't find that in America today. If you could find it, the prisons would be lined with Wall Street Bankers....

But I am interested in how this information is supposed to play out.

Edited by Blair Dobson

Here's what we have on our side: the opinion polls, book sales, and the internet. We just need to keep building a strong mosaic of all the important revelations.

It has always been an uphill battle with the government and people's attention spans. Luckily, again, the average person's belief, their pocket money toward a kindle, and their ability to check stuff out for free online is overwhelmingly in our favor...let's use what we got, so to speak.

Here's what we have on our side: the opinion polls, book sales, and the internet. We just need to keep building a strong mosaic of all the important revelations.

It has always been an uphill battle with the government and people's attention spans. Luckily, again, the average person's belief, their pocket money toward a kindle, and their ability to check stuff out for free online is overwhelmingly in our favor...let's use what we got, so to speak.

Vince, I like you and respect your work.

Book sales, opinions and the internet do not a trial make.

That people are aware is important...That this is entered into the historical record is very important.

But again, even if there were other ways to corroborate this with pictures and documents (which there so far is not) it won't reopen the case or convict anyone alive...

If I am wrong, please explain.

Blair - I understand your point. Maybe we won't have justice in a legal sense. No trial, no convictions. But I think we can still have hope that as the conspiracy itself unravels, which appears to me to be the case, Americans will, in greater numbers, come to understand that our democracy went from fragile to nearly non-existent as a result of the assassinations of the 1960's. So as Vince says, let's find ways to spread the truth. Perhaps the Press will come around. The biggest obstacle I face with my less well read friends is that they don't understand what difference it makes now what happened 50 years ago.They couldn't be more wrong.

Blair - I understand your point. Maybe we won't have justice in a legal sense. No trial, no convictions. But I think we can still have hope that as the conspiracy itself unravels, which appears to me to be the case, Americans will, in greater numbers, come to understand that our democracy went from fragile to nearly non-existent as a result of the assassinations of the 1960's. So as Vince says, let's find ways to spread the truth. Perhaps the Press will come around. The biggest obstacle I face with my less well read friends is that they don't understand what difference it makes now what happened 50 years ago.They couldn't be more wrong.

Thanks Paul,

Historically this is important on a number of levels..and it is very important today in terms of understanding "what" we are as a civilization...

What it says about the state of American democracy or western democracy in general is equally important.

I have read a lot on this board, and as much of a curmudgeon as I can be, I have to say it seems to be a gathering of some of the most level headed people and theories around..There are handful of folks here who have done some bloody amazing research. There are nuts too.

For me it's 90% solved and that's largely from what I've culled from here and read elsewhere, but it's this board that put a lot of the dots on the i's and crosses on t's so to speak...the 10% is the ephemera...

So as much as I can be a curmudgeon or a smartass, I do very much appreciate the work and the time that goes in and the commitment people have...

Just understand, I like to check in to make sure people aren't thinking there will ever be another official investigation...and that's ok..

This IS the investigation...and that is good enough.

Cheers

Chris- no problem; understandable; Paul- not sure. He told me to post here (my facebook is open, so you can read what he wrote); Blair- we can only do what we can do. Keep in mind, hypothetically saying, whop is to say that the government wouldn't just whitewash this all away as a "conspiracy theory"?