Jump to content
The Education Forum

Recommended Posts

Another update:  FYI---it appears that the copier/scanner being used by UC-Berkeley to scan my paper FBI files has the ability to immediately email those scanned documents (converted into a PDF file) to anybody.  

Consequently, it is possible that I will start uploading into Internet Archive the first paper files starting within the next 2 weeks.  

The boxes containing files related to white supremacist persons and organizations will be the priority.

Among the items to be scanned are the following:

                 FBI FILE NUMBER                                     SUBJECT                                                                   PAGES

WS1

Los Angeles 105-1515

Christian Anti-Jewish Party (JB Stoner)

69

WS1

San Francisco 100-19053

Christian Nationalist Crusade (5/43 – 3/56)

643

WS1

San Francisco 105-1535, #120

Christian Nationalist Crusade 10/19/54 summary report

97

WS1

WFO 100-25634

Christian Nationalist Party (Gerald LK Smith) 4/52 – 10/62

448

WS1

HQ 56-2335

Cole, Arthur Bruce (Chairman NSRP)

70

WS1

Los Angeles 157-9494

Cross and the Flag (Christian Nationalist Crusade)

22

WS1

NYC 105-14566

Cross and the Flag 3/55, 5/55, 3/64 (Christian Nationalist Crusade)

94

WS1

HQ 105-75278

Dupes, Neubert aka Ned Dupes (NSRP National Chairman)

126

WS1

Jackson 157-93 former NO 157-44

Klan Infiltration of Law Enforcement

195

WS1

Los Angeles 157-759

Lynch, Charles Conley (aka Connie Lynch)

1146

WS1

Jacksonville 157-760

Lynch, Charles Conley (aka Connie Lynch) 11/21/63à11/20/65

130

WS1

Jacksonville 157-387

National Christian News (Oren Fenton Potito)

623

WS1

HQ 62-43818

Smith, Gerald L. K. (1/46 – 10/48)

519

WS1

HQ 62-43818

Smith, Gerald L. K. (11/41 – 8/45)

505

WS1

HQ 62-43818

Smith, Gerald L. K. (3/42 – 6/42)

259

WS1

HQ 62-43818, #965, #983

Smith, Gerald L.K. Smith – (12/48 and 8/49)

21

WS1

NYC 100-19707

Smith, Gerald L.K. (12/41 – 11/43)

434

WS1

San Diego 105-134 (1A)

Smith, Gerald L. K. (GLKS pubs)

214

WS1

HQ 157-1310

Taft, Dewey McKinley

101

WS1

Atlanta 157-48

Xavier, Peter L.

302

WS2

HQ 157-2905

American Royal Rangers (4/65 – 7/66)

264

WS2

Atlanta 100-4976

Christian Anti-Jewish Party (JB Stoner) (7/52 – 6/54)

303

WS2

Birmingham 100-4314

Christian Anti-Jewish Party (JB Stoner) (9/52 – 12/62)

264

WS2

Baltimore 157-865

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups   (2/67 – 6/77)

109

WS2

Baltimore 157-865 (incl 1A file)

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups   (9/2/64 à 11/30/66)

358

WS2

Birmingham 157-835

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups (9/2/64 – 7/15/65)

220

WS2

Cleveland 157-513

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups  (12/65 – 12/66)

188

WS2

HQ 157-9, #1- #63

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups  (9/2/64 – 3/5/71)

190

WS2

HQ 157-9-2 & 157-9-3 & 157-9-4 – misc

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups – GA  (9/64 – 1/67)

28

WS2

HQ 157-9-4 – misc serials

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups  - AL (10/64 – 11/64)

14

WS2

Jackson 157-640

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups  (9/64 – 5/66)

190

WS2

Knoxville 157-301

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups  (9/2/64 – 12//17/65)

88

WS2

Los Angeles 157-1448

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups (6/16/66 – 12/23/66)

119

WS2

NYC 157-1259

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups  (9/2/64 à 7/19/76)

280

WS2

Philadelphia 157-1663

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups  (10/65 – 9/76)

191

WS2

WFO 157-770, #1

COINTELPRO—White Hate Groups  (Clayton Tabbutt)

3

WS2

Jackson 157-3484

Nix, Deavours (Klan Bureau of Investigation) (7/65 – 1/67)

     220

WS2

San Francisco 100-44218

NSRP (7/58 – 4/64)

250

WS2

Chicago 105-2437

Realpolitical Institute (Eustace Mullins) (12/54 – 10/67)

215

WS2

Detroit 157-5671

Statecraft - NYA newsletter (C.B. Baker)  (3/70 – 7/71)

201

WS3

Dallas 157-50

American Nazi Party (1/64 – 2/64)

131

WS3

HQ 105-70374

American Nazi Party (Rockwell)  1/62 --

2899

WS3

Los Angeles 105-6273

Anglo-Saxon Christian Congregation (Wesley A. Swift) (12/29/58-2/5/69)

47

WS3

Philadelphia 157-1542

Burros, Daniel (ANP)

106

WS3

HQ 157-3323

Burros, Daniel (ANP)

153

WS3

HQ 157-560

Butterworth, Herbert Wallace aka Wally (3/19/62 à 1/2/66)

210

WS3

Philadelphia 157-341 (I kept 25pp)

Butterworth, Herbert Wallace aka Wally (10/20/61 à 7/20/65)

25

WS3

Los Angeles  105-6272

Comparet, Bertrand L. (12/29/58 à 7/30/64

25

WS3

San Diego 105-348

Comparet, Bertrand L. (2/14/56 à 7/4/75)

245

WS3

Jackson 67-30 (misc 1966 serials)

Eastland, James O. (Eastland contacts with Shelton/Bowers)

10

WS3

HQ 157-3118

Fleming, Floyd H. (American Nazi Party)

76

WS3

HQ 105-10315

Georgia Tribune (E.G. Johnston) (12/17/47 à 2/3/49)

50

WS3

HQ 61-7582, #2835, 5657, 5756, 5926

HUAC - House Committee on Un-American Activities re KKK investigation

72

WS3

Jacksonville 157-813

Manucy, Holsted R. (6/1/64 à 2/4/66)

69

WS3

HQ 157-3851

Manucy, Holsted R. (8/25/65 à 2/4/66)

12

WS3

Detroit 157-4705

Miles, Robert E. (2/72 and 12/72 – 5/73)

315

WS3

HQ 157-28219 (misc serials)

Ministry of Christ Church / William Potter Gale

33

WS3

Los Angeles 157-385

Potito, Oren Fenton (8/15/61 à 7/24/64)

10

WS3

HQ 97-3835

Rockwell, George Lincoln (ANP)

674

WS3

Richmond 105-2852

Rockwell, George Lincoln (ANP)

384

WS3

Richmond 157-89

Rockwell, George Lincoln (ANP)

85

WS3

Los Angeles 100-7945

Smith, Gerald L.K. (8/30/45 à 12/18/46)

250

WS3

HQ 157-17161

Tommasi, Joseph C. (National Socialist Liberation Front)

302

WS3

HQ 157-1628

Venable, James R. (4/16/64 à 5/1/67)

274

WS4

Atlanta 105-763

NSRP (11/29/57 à 7/26/58)

300

WS4

Atlanta 157-824

NSRP – The Thunderbolt (7/23/65 à 9/11/68) – misc serials

126

WS4

Baltimore 100-20684

NSRP (1/13/60à7/17/62)

250

WS4

Cincinnati 105-1139

NSRP (1/15/59->5/18/59)

128

WS4

Cincinnati 105-1139

NSRP (11/29/57à11/5/58)

250

WS4

Cleveland 100-23729

NSRP (9/10/58à8/15/62)

200

WS4

Dallas 105-569 and Birmingham 105-477

NSRP (July 1963 only)

414

WS4

Houston 100-9575

NSRP (5/18/59à7/3/63)

144

WS4

HQ 105-66233

NSRP – misc serials

193

WS4

HQ 105-66233

NSRP (January-September 1958)

464

WS4

HQ 105-66233

NSRP- serials #1-7 and #925-#962 (12/57 and 2/63 à 4/63)

248

WS4

Knoxville 105-202

NSRP (11/29/57 à 8/15/58)

246

WS4

Little Rock 105-187

NSRP (#1A15 thru 1A17)

16

WS4

Mobile 105-339 and Birmingham 105-477

NSRP (Mobile April-May 1963; Birmingham = Nov-Dec 1964)

360

WS4

New Orleans 105-889

NSRP (1/9/65 à 12/7/65)

202

WS4

NYC 105-28550

NSRP – misc serials (11/29/57 à 2/8/66)

518

WS4

WFO 100-34457

NSRP (fka United White Party) (11/29/57à11/28/58)

249

WS5

New Orleans 157-36

Americans For The Preservation of the White Race (3/64 – 11/64)

200

WS5

Baltimore 157-4865

Byers, Louis T. (7/9/70 à 11/21/72)

200

WS5

WFO 157-3239

Byers, Louis T. (7/9/70 à 4/30/74)

133

WS5

HQ 157-12589 and HQ 100-487473

National Alliance (2/20/69 à 2/3/88)

1785

WS5

WFO 157-6371

National Alliance (3/4/74 à 4/4/75)

250

WS5

HQ 157-34518

National Socialist Movement (9/75 -4/78)

122

WS5

Dallas 157-2059

National Youth Alliance (4/71 à 11/72)

204

WS5

Detroit 157-4114

National Youth Alliance (4/29/69 à 7/4/71

185

WS5

NYC 157-3447

National Youth Alliance (2/11/69 à 7/14/69)

283

WS5

WFO 157-2278

National Youth Alliance (2/20/69 à 8/25/69)

207

WS5

WFO 157-2396

Pierce, William Luther (5/5/69 à 4/20/72)

300

WS5

HQ 157-552

Shelton, Robert Marvin (2/22/66 à 10/25/68)

209

WS5

HQ 157-822 - 31, #23, #57

Volunteers For Alabama and Wallace (2/13/63à7/25/63)

56

WS5

HQ 157-822

Volunteers For Alabama and Wallace (2/63 – 11/63)

255

WS6

Los Angeles 105-6075

Bombings w/Racial or Religious Basis (10/13/58 à 12/1/58)

35

WS6

San Francisco 100-44426

Bombings w/Racial or Religious Basis (10/23/58 à 6/3/64)

399

WS6

HQ 62-105253

Christian Defense League (12/23/58 à 1/20/76)

624

WS6

HQ 157-9, serials 1-3, 15-16, 20-21

COINTELPRO--White Hate Groups (9/64 à 12/65)

26

WS6

Jacksonville 157-863

COINTELPRO--White Hate Groups (9/2/64 à 7/20/66)

240

WS6

HQ 62-91575 & 100-441764

Crommelin, John G. (1/1/50 à 3/31/76)

304

WS6

HQ 157-7

Klan Type Orgs and Hate Groups (8/20/61 à 9/14/66)

537

WS6

Atlanta 157-60 (kept approx 50pp)

National Knights of the KKK, Inc (James R. Venable) (8/25/60--9/4/60)

529

WS6

Jackson 105-12

NSRP (12/22/64 à 5/31/68)

228

WS6

HQ xrefs

Sensing, Thurman

83

WS6

HQ 157-97

Stoner, J.B. (10/22/47 à 9/29/60)

197

WS7

Little Rock 80-380, #1-#20

Alford, Thomas Dale (12/10/58 à 11/22/65)

40

WS7

HQ 105-70374, #2216, #3013, #3353, #3449

American Nazi Party (4/25/63, 3/9/64, 10/20/64, 12/7/64

38

WS7

San Francisco 100-44438, #1 - #18)

Christian Anti-Jewish Party (10/21/58 à 1/27/60)

50

WS7

HQ 104-9621, #270 - #332

Christian Educational Assn (McGinley) (4/25/57 à 6/7/58)

283

WS7

Boston 100-23897, #1 - #8

Christian Nationalist Party (5/2/49 à 10/21/58)

65

WS7

HQ 105-44536, #37

Citizens Councils of Louisiana / Ned Touchstone (7/22/66)

15

WS7

Birmingham 105-299, #48-#70

Citizens Councils of West Alabama (9/3/56 à 1/17/57)

45

WS7

San Francisco 157-601, #1 - #180

COINTELPRO—Black Hate Groups (10/1/65 à 3/13/69)

186

WS7

Indianapolis 105-3292, #26 - #72

Constitution Party (10/28/63 à 4/4/77)

127

WS7

Norfolk 105-236,  #1 - #35

Defenders of State Sovereignty and Individual Liberties (7//11/55à 1/11/56

200

WS7

Jackson 67-30, serials illegible

Eastland, James O. (11/66 re KKK support and meetings of Eastland and Shelton)

10

WS7

San Diego 100-13121, #1 - #6

Gale, William Potter (7/24/63 à 1/31/64)

75

WS7

Cleveland 157-6060, #2 - #69

Identity Group aka Posse Comitatus (12/17/73 à 3/20/75) +

270

WS7

HQ 100-356570, serial  #351

Knights of the KKK – aka SKKKK (3/10/61)

6

WS7

Philadelphia 61-142, #1 - #73

Ku Klux Klan (12/3/40 à 4/22/43)

200

WS7

WFO 100-32942, #1 - #12

Maryland Petition Committee, Inc. (11/22/54 à 6/3/60)

61

WS7

HQ 105-18867, #1 - #50

NAAWP (7/5/52 à 10/7/54)

205

WS7

Chicago 105-2790, #85, #87

Nationalist Conservative Party (Nov-Dec 1958)

13

WS7

HQ 105-66233, #724

NSRP  (3/23/62)

16

WS7

Los Angeles 100-73026 #1 - #15

Pierce, William Luther  (2/6/69 à 9/3/70)

36

WS7

HQ 105-53051, #1 - #4

Prince Georges County Citizens Council (10/5/56 à 22/27/56)

6

WS7

HQ 56-4720, #1 - #17

Stoner, J.B. (8/7/73 à 9/5/75

197

WS7

HQ 157-355454, #1 - #41

Swift, Wesley Albert (4/17/48 à 2/5/69)

208

WS7

San Diego 105-134, #2 - #58

Swift, Wesley Albert (7/25/45 à 2/25/59)

137

WS7

HQ 62-109151, #1 - #6

Synon, John J. (12/10/63 à 5/8/64)

94

WS7

Dallas 105-484A, #1 - #96

White Citizens Councils of Dallas (6/21/55 à 9/16/69)

200

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/10/16/the-next-jfk-document-dump-could-be-a-fiasco-215716

The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco
Later this month, the National Archives is set to release thousands of documents about John F. Kennedy’s assassination. It’s likely to fuel conspiracy theorists for years.
By PHILIP SHENON and LARRY J. SABATO October 16, 2017

Edited by Ernie Lazar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only ten more days before the expiration date of the JFK Records Act signed by President GHW Bush in 1992 -- exactly 25 years to the day!

I expect to see an enormous new interest in the Radical Right in the JFK assassination -- and then this New Book by Jeff Caufield, entitled, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015) will get a sharp spike of new attention.

An update to Dr. Caufield's book will be in order, I predict, because I fully expect to see hundreds of never-before-seen US Government documents with even more extensive new evidence of a Radical Right conspiracy in the murder of President Kennedy!

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Only ten more days before the expiration date of the JFK Records Act signed by President GHW Bush in 1992 -- exactly 25 years to the day!

I expect to see an enormous new interest in the Radical Right in the JFK assassination -- and then this New Book by Jeff Caufield, entitled, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015) will get a sharp spike of new attention.

An update to Dr. Caufield's book will be in order, I predict, because I fully expect to see hundreds of never-before-seen US Government documents with even more extensive new evidence of a Radical Right conspiracy in the murder of President Kennedy!

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

AND, as a special bonus, in 10 days Paul Trejo should acknowledge that his entire paradigm re the JFK assassination has been totally wrong!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 12:26 PM, Ernie Lazar said:

AND, as a special bonus, in 10 days Paul Trejo should acknowledge that his entire paradigm re the JFK assassination has been totally wrong!

Well, that's right Ernie.  I have pledged on this very Forum that if the JFK Records Act of 1992  -- which will be fulfilled this month -- fails to uphold my Radical Right CT of the JFK assassination, that I will publicly apologize to the Forum readers for more than five years of errors on this distinguished Forum.

HOWEVER -- what have we see so far in these recent NARA releases?   Is it not a disproportionate number of FBI records about the Radical Right?

Excuse me -- but it seem as though my CT is getting warmer -- not colder!

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Paul Trejo said:

Well, that's right Ernie.  I have pledged on this very Forum that if the JFK Records Act of 1992  -- which will be fulfilled this month -- fails to uphold my Radical Right CT of the JFK assassination, that I will publicly apologize to the Forum readers for more than five years of errors on this distinguished Forum.

HOWEVER -- what have we see so far in these recent NARA releases?   Is it not a disproportionate number of FBI records about the Radical Right?

Excuse me -- but it seem as though my CT is getting warmer -- not colder!

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Have no clue what you are referring to as "recent NARA releases".   Are you referring to the documents which NARA released a few months ago?  What records about the "radical right" were released at that time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

Well, that's right Ernie.  I have pledged on this very Forum that if the JFK Records Act of 1992  -- which will be fulfilled this month -- fails to uphold my Radical Right CT of the JFK assassination, that I will publicly apologize to the Forum readers for more than five years of errors on this distinguished Forum.

HOWEVER -- what have we see so far in these recent NARA releases?   Is it not a disproportionate number of FBI records about the Radical Right?

Excuse me -- but it seem as though my CT is getting warmer -- not colder!

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul -- here, again, is the link to all the documents which NARA plans to release (some of those listed were released this summer)>

https://foiaonline.regulations.gov/foia/action/public/view/record?objectId=090004d280af239b&fromSearch=true

If you click on the link in this webpage, it will take 30-60 seconds for the entire 146-page list to load.   

(1)   The FBI documents are code prefix #124 (pages 6-27 of the list)

(2)   As you can see, the FBI file number for each document appears in the list

(3)   Many file numbers are repeated 

(4)   You can research the subject of those file numbers on Mary Ferrell's website or, in many cases, just by googling the file number

(5)   As you will discover --- there is virtually nothing pertaining to "radical right" individuals or organizations and absolutely NOTHING re:  Edwin Walker, the John Birch Society, Guy Galbadon, or Harry Dean or any pertinent related subject

CONSEQUENTLY --- unless you have some NEW information which nobody else knows about, you should acknowledge candidly that NOTHING will be released this month which conforms to your bogus "theory"

ADDENDUM

Paul -- as you review the NARA listings, you will notice that a very substantial number (perhaps 70% or more?) of the listings are from just 4 FBI file numbers -- as follows:

HQ 62-82555 = the HQ file on Lee Harvey Oswald

HQ 62-116464 = the HQ file on the House Select Committee on Intelligence Activities (aka Pike Committee)

HQ 62-116395 = the HQ file on the Church Committee

HQ 62-117290 = the HQ file on the House Select Committee on Assassinations

Many of these documents are just administrative, i.e. explaining the type of information requested by each Committee and then what was sent to them OR the subjects discussed have nothing to do with your "JBS plot" theory and many are about Martin Luther King's murder.

Sorry to disappoint you!

 

Edited by Ernie Lazar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ernie - what is your theory? Who killed JFK and why? It's ok if you don't have one, I'm just curious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Ernie - what is your theory? Who killed JFK and why? It's ok if you don't have one, I'm just curious.

Don't have a clue who did it - but I don't believe that it was just LHO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ernie Lazar said:

Have no clue what you are referring to as "recent NARA releases".   Are you referring to the documents which NARA released a few months ago?  What records about the "radical right" were released at that time?

Ernie,

There are so many thousands of records released under the JFK Records Act -- due to expire in only 8 more days -- that it is absurd to imagine that scholars already know what is contained in them.

Besides that -- there are so many countless thousands of FBI documents pertaining to the Radical Right in 1963-1964 that have not yet been fully explored -- mainly because for the past half-century JFK CTers have been looking *anywhere except* the Radical Right for a solution to the JFK mysteries.

There is still a ton of work to be done.  It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

Ernie,

There are so many thousands of records released under the JFK Records Act -- due to expire in only 8 more days -- that it is absurd to imagine that scholars already know what is contained in them.

Besides that -- there are so many countless thousands of FBI documents pertaining to the Radical Right in 1963-1964 that have not yet been fully explored -- mainly because for the past half-century JFK CTers have been looking *anywhere except* the Radical Right for a solution to the JFK mysteries.

There is still a ton of work to be done.  It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

But your original message made a very specific assertion, namely:

"HOWEVER -- what have we see so far in these recent NARA releases? Is it not a disproportionate number of FBI records about the Radical Right?"

1.  By "these recent NARA releases", you must have been referring to this summer's release of documents---right??

2.  So, what "disproportionate number of FBI records about the Radical Right" are you referring to -- that were in that batch of documents?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Ernie Lazar said:

But your original message made a very specific assertion, namely:

"HOWEVER -- what have we see so far in these recent NARA releases? Is it not a disproportionate number of FBI records about the Radical Right?"

1.  By "these recent NARA releases", you must have been referring to this summer's release of documents---right??

2.  So, what "disproportionate number of FBI records about the Radical Right" are you referring to -- that were in that batch of documents?

Ernie,

Last January, when the first batch was released, containing 3,310 documents, there were 1,317 documents labeled "FBI" as their source.

The CIA documents had a condition where 99% had titles -- and one could clearly see their focus on Cuba and Cubans in this light.

The situation was the opposite for the FBI -- the FBI documents had a condition where 99% HAD NO TITLES AT ALL.

This was an amazing result, which raised lots of eyebrows.

An independent researcher, whose name I am not currently at liberty to divulge --- began to privately scan them -- and to our  astonishment they were largely citations of the Radical Right in the USA.

Could he be mistaken?   Let us wait and see.  The fat lady has not yet sung her swan song.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

Ernie,

Last January, when the first batch was released, containing 3,310 documents, there were 1,317 documents labeled "FBI" as their source.

The CIA documents had a condition where 99% had titles -- and one could clearly see their focus on Cuba and Cubans in this light.

The situation was the opposite for the FBI -- the FBI documents had a condition where 99% HAD NO TITLES AT ALL.

This was an amazing result, which raised lots of eyebrows.

An independent researcher, whose name I am not currently at liberty to divulge --- began to privately scan them -- and to our  astonishment they were largely citations of the Radical Right in the USA.

Could he be mistaken?   Let us wait and see.  The fat lady has not yet sung her swan song.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

I must have missed those "January" documents.  There were 3810 docs released in July but I do not recall any being released in January.

In any event, the "titles" of the FBI documents only "raised eyebrows" for you Paul because you cling to every scintilla of anything which you think might corroborate your pre-existing (but false) assumptions.

As I have tried repeatedly (without success) to point out to you -- the FBI's filing system is massively cross-referenced.  So--for example-- a single memo which discusses Paul Trejo could easily be channeled into 6 or 10 or even 50 different HQ and field office files -- depending upon the subjects being discussed in that one memo.

In the context of our debate, ANY documents which discuss "the radical right" (which, in your scheme of things, refers to a "JBS plot") would necessarily have been channeled into numerous different HQ and field office files because of the way in which FBI investigations operate.   So what does that mean?

It means that there should be GAPS in the numerical sequence of JBS or JBS-related files and the FBI would insert a "deleted page" form to show what happened to the missing serials (which in your scheme of things would be some "secret" or "top secret" memos discussing JFK's murder and some alleged connection to the JBS or to a JBS-related subject -- such as Edwin Walker or Guy Galbadon or John Rousselot or some other subject). 

That "deleted page" form would contain the serial number(s) extracted from whatever file you are looking at --- because those serials would be among those NOT released previously AND that deleted page form would state what destination those serials went to (for example:  perhaps they would be sent to the JFK assassination file, 62-109060) -- AND -- because those serial(s) were classified and NOT released previously, they should be listed as withheld documents.

HOWEVER --- everything I just summarized does not occur in JBS or JBS-related files -- and that includes Edwin Walker, Guy Galbadon, John Rousselot, Harry Dean, or anybody else you want to name BECAUSE no such gaps appear -- at least not in terms of removing serials and sending them to some new JFK-related file.

CONSEQUENTLY -- we know that nothing will be released that corroborates your theory.

Edited by Ernie Lazar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Word out on the street seems to indicate that intelligence agencies are asking Trump to block the release of some documents. Of course I don't know if this is true, or whether Trump would block them if asked. But I can't imagine blocking intelligence documents because they would show that ultra right citizens were guilty of the deed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ernie Lazar said:

I must have missed those "January" documents.  There were 3810 docs released in July but I do not recall any being released in January. 

Umm, yes, correct, Ernie.  July and not January.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...