The Education Forum

New Poll: Are Shelley and / or Lovelady Walking Down Elm St. Extension in this Synchronized Couch - Darnell GIF?

You can see all of that, but you can't see the entire walking trip to the railyards was a complete fabrication, and Shelley and Lovelady went back in the front entrance shortly after the assassination?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's your proof?

And what difference does this make in regards Prayer Man, the fact that they left the steps as said is enough for me. Like I said I don't care if they went to play ping pong.....

If PM is Oswald (which he is) then the whole deck of cards comes down then everything is open to re-investigation, and yes even Gloria and the stroll by those two......

Have you emailed Megan yet Bob?

It's time!!!! Do you want a better copy of the film, or do you wish to fill page after page here?

"edit" had to delete one word for grammar purposes

Edited by Bart Kamp

None of this has merit to the fact that Lovelady and Shelly left the steps almost immediately after the shots were fired, that is the issue, whether they went for a ping pong tournament in the rail road yard with the DPD is of no interest to me.

It is about eliminating who was left on those steps nothing more, nothing less.

Prayer Man Bob.........everything else is merely a diversion.

Yes, PM is quite important, but it is also important to clearly follow the trail of bread crumbs the conspirators (then and now) have laid down for us. This case is full of false leads designed to distract the attention of researchers away from uncovering what really happened.

Shelley and Lovelady walking down to the rail yards is one of these fabrications, and was invented to accomplish two things. The first was to discredit the testimony of Victoria Adams, who ran down the stairs in the first minute of the assassination and saw neither Oswald, Baker and Truly or the 2nd floor lunch room encounter. By delaying Shelley's and Lovelady's entrance into the rear of the building by 5-10 minutes, and by falsifying Adams' testimony to say she ran into Shelley and Lovelady near the rear stairs, before she went outside, established she was just a muddled young girl in 3" heels who could not possibly have made it downstairs before Truly and Baker had climbed the stairs.

The second reason to place Lovelady and Shelley walking down the extension is to establish that Baker went into the TSBD within 25 seconds of the last shot, and was able to make it to the 2nd floor lunch room in the time allotted by the WC.

While you may think PM is the only important thing here, it must be understood that getting Baker to the 2nd floor lunch room is equally important, and if the fabrications the WC came up with to put Baker there can be destroyed, we then cannot put Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room immediately after the shooting.

If it can be proven Oswald was not in the 2nd floor lunch room immediately after the shooting, it then becomes possible for him to be anywhere, such as the top step of the entrance to the TSBD.

I already pointed out that their timings with regards Victoria Adams gave the WC a way out and dismiss her testimony. I also mentioned that the twos WC testimony was a load of rubbish in comparison to their statements.

Regarding the Baker Truly fugezi, that went even more fubar with their testimony, which is something I made a mention of as well in my article.

So I am a bit at a loss what you are trying to point out to me, no offense intended but you are preaching to the choir here.

And the 2nd floor lunch room encounter is probably the biggest lie of the whole thing, and I pointed that out in my movie in a 20 minute lecture.

In V2 this will be even addressed more severely :ice

Now then on to more important matters: who else is going to email Megan Bryant at the 6th floor museum and ask for the 1st generation Darnell film to be released thru 4K scans, any takers?

Barto,

I think one of the least civil members here should do it. That's what usually happens, anyway.

You know, the rude, uncultured, un-diplomatic, over-the-top, "9-11 was an inside job," demanding type?

--Tommy :sun

PS Do you know whether or not The Sixth Floor Museum even does that sort of thing? For free?

Edited by Thomas Graves

You are good at passing the buck around Tommy, I have seen a few samples the past few days.

Can you not write a courteous email requesting digital scans of the Darnell film?

Is that too much to ask Tommy?

:sun

Edited by Bart Kamp

You are good at passing the buck around Tommy, I have seen a few samples the past few days.

Can you not write a courteous email requesting digital scans of the Darnell film?

Is that too much to ask Tommy?

:sun

It just might be "too much to ask", Barto, as you so rhetorically and delicately put it.

However ... What's the magic word?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Shelley possibly, Lovelady no.

Thanks, Duncan,

That's what I'm starting to think, too.

Edit: Except I think it actually is Shelley, and in the very short continuation GIF (which I haven't posted on this thread), we can see him crossing over towards the "island." Or the "peninsula," if you will.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thanks, Duncan,

Except I think it actually is Shelley, and in the very short continuation GIF (which I haven't posted on this thread), we can see him crossing over towards the "island." Or the "peninsula," if you will.

So, who else would like to cast their vote(s) now that I've finally managed to get this thread back on topic?

Don't be shy. It's okay to be "Undecided," it really is ... as long as you don't say "No" to Shelley!

LOL

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thanks, Duncan,

Except I think it actually is Shelley, and in the very short continuation GIF (which I haven't posted on this thread), we can see him crossing over towards the "island." Or the "peninsula," if you will.

So, who else would like to cast their vote(s) now that I've finally managed to get this thread back on topic?

Don't be shy. It's okay to be "Undecided," it really is ... as long as you don't say "No" to Shelley!

LOL

bumped

Thanks, Duncan,

LOL

bumped

Anyone else? How about Bobby Prudhomme? I could cast his votes for him, but he probably wouldn't appreciate it.

Jon G. Tidd? Naw, he probably thinks Couch / Darnell was altered by the bad guys.

Larry Hancock. Yes! Larry Hancock. Where are you?

And Ronnie Ecker!!!

And ....

Edited by Thomas Graves

I find Robert's argument compelling enough that I'm changing my vote to...

NO, SHELLEY AND LOVELADY ARE NOT WALKING DOWN ELM ST. EXTENSION

I'm not certain Lovelady even wore a plaid shirt that day, as the guy in the Couch/Darnell enlargement appears to be wearing.

P.S. I'm not convinced that Altgens 6 shows Lovelady wearing a plaid shirt. (What others think is Lovelady's plaid left sleeve is, IMO, Carl Jones' raised right forearm and hand.) And I'm not sure the guy wearing the red plaid shirt in some films is Lovelady. I think he might be, as of now, unidentified.

Well that's interesting.

You were Undecided before, but now you're No.

Robert's compelling argument, huh?

Don't trust your eyes enough to say that it could be Shelley? How about Lovelady?

I don't either, if you can't see that Lovelady's wearing a plaid shirt.

Do you think that's a Lovelady impostor smoking a cigarette outside the TSBD several minutes after the assassination in the Martin and Hughes films, or in the film where he's sitting in a chair, watching them bring Oswald into the the office?

Edited by Thomas Graves

I find Robert's argument compelling enough that I'm changing my vote to...

NO, SHELLEY AND LOVELADY ARE NOT WALKING DOWN ELM ST. EXTENSION

I'm not certain Lovelady even wore a plaid shirt that day, as the guy in the Couch/Darnell enlargement appears to be wearing.

P.S. I'm not convinced that Altgens 6 shows Lovelady wearing a plaid shirt. (What others think is Lovelady's plaid left sleeve is, IMO, Carl Jones' raised right forearm and hand.) And I'm not sure the guy wearing the red plaid shirt in some films is Lovelady. I think he might be, as of now, unidentified.

Well that's interesting.

You were Undecided before, but now you're No.

Robert's compelling argument, huh?

Don't trust your eyes ...

Nope... I don't trust yours! :P ... if you're sure Lovelady wore that plaid shirt.

...enough to say that it could be Shelley? How about Lovelady?

Admittedly it could be Shelley and Lovelady, if only it weren't for the other evidence that conflicts.

I don't either, if you can't see that Lovelady's wearing a plaid shirt.

Do you think that's a Lovelady impostor smoking a cigarette outside the TSBD several minutes after the assassination in the Martin and Hughes films, or in the film where he's sitting in a chair, watching them bring Oswald into the the office?

The guy out front, smoking, in the plaid shirt, looks nothing like Lovelady... other than similar male pattern baldness.

In addition, when I studied this closely some time ago, I noticed that the pocket on the shirt magically changed. I can't remember how, exactly. The pocket disappeared. Or maybe it was the flap on it. Inexplicable. And that makes me question any others wearing that shirt.

Even Lovelady said, in the beginning, that he didn't wear that shirt.

I have no explanation for it.