The Education Forum

Steven Hager: The Two Oswalds

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Tracy,

In order to debunk somebody's theory, you need to prove that a necessary element of the theory is incorrect. What you have done in come up with an alternate theory. Which is fine, but it doesn't debunk any other theory.

Let me ask you a question. How do you explain the fact that Felde's name in multiple USMC unit diaries was given as Alexander D. Felde, yet in two independent news articles and in his FBI statement his name was given as Allen R. Felde? This seems to be irreconcilable.

From page 682 of the WC Report....

Felde_WCR_p_682.jpg

--Jim

34 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

DJ,

Apologies for veering off topic, but have you found a solution to the recent dropbox/photobucket, etc. problems?  I've never heard of invisioncic....

--Jim

Only the links to Google Drive... It doesn't show the image if you paste that link into the dialog box...

Or recycle attachments... :wacko:

2 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:
5 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Tracy,

In order to debunk somebody's theory, you need to prove that a necessary element of the theory is incorrect. What you have done in come up with an alternate theory. Which is fine, but it doesn't debunk any other theory.

Let me ask you a question. How do you explain the fact that Felde's name in multiple USMC unit diaries was given as Alexander D. Felde, yet in two independent news articles and in his FBI statement his name was given as Allen R. Felde? This seems to be irreconcilable.

From page 682 of the WC Report....

Felde_WCR_p_682.jpg

--Jim

Jim,

I can't figure out what the point of your post is. Unless it is to show that the WC also used the Allen R. Felde name.

3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Jim,

I can't figure out what the point of your post is. Unless it is to show that the WC also used the Allen R. Felde name.

Yeah, that was all.  Despite their faults, at least some of the WC folk tried at least to dot their I's and cross their T's back in the day... which hardly forgives them, but I'll bet even that took some courage way back in 1964.  

Edited by Jim Hargrove

blockquote widget

On 7/19/2017 at 9:58 AM, Jim Hargrove said:

DJ and I both think that the FBI deliberately supplied information on the wrong Felde to minimize exposure of the relevant Felde’s association with a second Oswald in the USMC.  Sandy’s hypothesis about this might be right on the money.  This sort of thing was part of the FBI’s bag of tricks for misinforming the Warren Commission about the Oswald Project.  It’s funny that Tom Hume mentions the “Steven Yves L’Eandes” affair in the post above, because following is an example of several other similar types of FBI “errors” from the very saga Tom mentions.

I’ve tried to keep it simple here.  For those who want to read John’s full write-up, see the link at the bottom of the post. 

Anyway….

Hours after the assassination, the FBI had information that a LEE Harvey Oswald was acting as an agent provocateur in New York City in 1961 and 1962, when Lee HARVEY Oswald was living in the Soviet Union.

Roosevelt_Hotel-NYC.jpg

Told that several of the people working with Oswald had stayed at the Roosevelt Hotel in NYC, the next step was clearly to check the hotel’s records.  But, of course, confirming any part of the information or, worse yet, finding that Lee Harvey Oswald was staying at the New York hotel at the same time he was in Russia would clearly expose the Oswald Project.

So what did Hoover do?  He sent Special Agent James E. Schmidt of the New Orleans office to the Roosevelt Hotel in New Orleans!  Not surprisingly, Oswald’s name was not found there since the agent was clearly at the wrong hotel.

NOLA%20Roosevelt.jpg

But wait!  It gets even better.  

Three days after the assassination, Special Agent  J. Richard Nichols contacted Major Robert C. Whitebread of the Marine Corps in an attempt to locate Earl Perry,  one of the people who worked with Oswald in New York City in early 1962. Nichols learned that the only Earl Perry on active duty was assigned to the Marine Supply Center in Barstow, CA and was from El Paso, TX. But on the next day, instead of requesting the military file for Earl Eugene Perry from El Paso, SA Leonard Lewis obtained the file for Earl Sheldon Perry from the Military Personnel Records Center in St. Louis. Earl Sheldon Perry was from Casper, Wyoming. By making this deliberate “error,” the FBI avoided contacting Earl Eugene Perry from El Paso, who was mentioned as an acquaintance of Oswald in New York City in 1961. Instead, it collected information on Earl Sheldon Perry, a former chaplain's assistant in the US Army who, of course, didn’t know anything about Oswald in NYC.

Problem solved!

For John’s complete write-up on this, which also involved a man who became a well-known television actor in the 1970s, see:

http://harveyandlee.net/Landesberg/Landesbergs.html

To Tracy Parnell....

Directly above is my original post from yesterday that you claim you debunked two years ago.  Please post here the specific arguments that you say disprove the facts I have presented, now for the second time in this thread.  

--Jim

14 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Tracy,

Most likely he gave the reporters that name for unknown reasons. My stepdaughter calls herself "Tigra" but that is not her birth name. People do all sorts of things for no good reason. Now I have a question for Jim, David and Sandy. When are you going to take your amazing proof of 2 Oswalds to Morley or the US Congress or someone who can do something about it? Or are you going to continue to stay on this forum and try to convince people it is true. because after all, if you really believed it, wouldn't' t you try and do something about it? So when are you taking it to Morley, a journalist with connections who is sympathetic to conspiracy theories, or your congressman?

To Jim, I already posted my arguments yesterday. I am happy to let the readers decide for themselves.

Edited by W. Tracy Parnell

It’s pretty obvious that Tracy doesn’t want to repeat his silly arguments, like when he claimed the FBI mistakenly went to the wrong hotel more that 1300 miles from the right hotel, or when they failed to make a report on the only soldier named Earl Perry who was active in the USMC at the time.

No doubt he wants to change the subject, give us helpful suggestions, etc.  That’s what he calls  “debunking!”

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

It’s pretty obvious that Tracy doesn’t want to repeat his silly arguments, like when he claimed the FBI mistakenly went to the wrong hotel more that 1300 miles from the right hotel, or when they failed to make a report on the only soldier named Earl Perry who was active in the USMC at the time.

No doubt he wants to change the subject, give us helpful suggestions, etc.  That’s what he calls  “debunking!”

There's no need to repeat things over and over like the H&L supporters frequently do. That's the point of having a website and articles you can refer people to. As far as the "1300 mile" thing, the FBI has agents all over the country so it's not like they had to go 1300 miles out of their way. As far as changing the subject, I guess Jim wants to change the subject as to why Armstrong and company has not taken their case to the news media or the federal government.

16 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

DJ,

But your invisioncic.com image is showing up directly above quite nicely!  Sorry to keep harping about this, but I'm getting complaints from my web server.

--Jim

That's an attachment within the forum, not from outside.

Hey Tracy...  Show us how you fit little Oswald attending 200 of these 210 SCHOOL days between 3/23/53 thru 1/12/54.... per the FBI

Actually attempt to debunk something that is as simple as adding.

We'll wait      

Edited by David Josephs

H&L Checklist:

1. Pull out the same old documents that are clogging up servers all over the Internet-check.

2. State that alternative explanations for LHO school attendance have not been provided even though they in fact have-check.

https://www.thenewdisease.space/hardlylee-nut

3. Pull out the old Photoshop job (complete with ruler) that purports to show LHO was 4' 8" when he was in fact 5' 4" as I have shown here:

http://wtracyparnell.blogspot.com/2017/03/the-bronx-zoo-photo.html

Must be a slow day at work.

17 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:
On 7/20/2017 at 3:54 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Tracy,

How do you explain the fact that Felde's name in multiple USMC unit diaries was given as Alexander D. Felde, yet in two independent news articles and in his FBI statement his name was given as Allen R. Felde? This seems to be irreconcilable.

Most likely he gave the reporters that name for unknown reasons. My stepdaughter calls herself "Tigra" but that is not her birth name.

Well Tigra is obviously a nickname and Americans often do have a nickname. A typical nickname for Alexander D. would be Alex. But certainly it wouldn't be highly unusual for a person to choose an alternate nickname. For example, I could see him choosing Allen for a nickname... he may not like the name Alex for whatever reason.

But what would be highly unusual is to have a nick-middle-initial.  R. instead of D. Have you ever heard of anybody whose nickname included changing their middle initial.

Regardless, I'll grant that people sometimes do odd things and this could be one such thing. But I'll also point out that that's the reason I always look at the overall picture rather than individual pieces when trying to make a judgement. In my opinion there are just too many oddities in Oswald's history to just wave it all away as innocent oddities.

18 hours ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

When are you going to take your amazing proof of 2 Oswalds to Morley or the US Congress or someone who can do something about it?

Tracy,

I won't waste my time trying to convince people who have no interest in upsetting the status quo, or who are afraid of having their image or career tarnished, or who are the type who dismiss things without bothering to study the evidence.

I have purchased the domain name JFKAssassinationFacts.com and plan to build a website designed to bring to the public's attention simple indisputable facts the rip apart the lies that are widely reported, taught, and believed about the assassination and Oswald. On the home page it will have something like a Top Ten List of facts making my point, each backed up by official government documents that the reader can evaluate for themselves.

"JFK assassination facts" is a widely searched phrase. So I expect to get a lot of traffic from people who are curious about the assassination or who are writing a class paper on it.