The Education Forum

Debate, if Trump had not won, which candidates on either side would have released the records.

Cory Santos

The only one of the major candidates  who may had done it would  have been Sanders I think..

I am still puzzled by what Trump did. But really, that was about the worst thing he could have done in my estimation.

That gave the intel community almost free reign to now delay and abuse the process.  What they are doing now is a scandal which the MSM has completely and shamefully failed to cover at all.  

Trump has created a real mess which he needs to be called out for.  Just about every show I am on, and on the K2 K web site I tell readers to call or email the White House and explain what the heck is really happening here.  And the public is not aware of it.  Because the Fourth Estate was all a  bunch of chattering nabobs on October 26th, saying only 300 documents were going to be deferred.  What a bunch of utter crap!  Who put that number out is what I wish to know.  Because its a lie.  Plain and simple.

In addition to about 2500 documents that are still withheld in full, there are literally scores upon scores of documents that are being released in illegible form.  On top of that there are document report sheets being released without the reports attached. 

Trump's ghostwriter on The Art of the Deal said that the problem with Trump is that he had about a three minute attention span.  Boy that is so true as far as this issue goes.

Incredibly, Rex Bradford and Jim Lesar have been shuttled to the background as the likes of Sabato, Posner and Shenon have been allowed to conceal the true facts of what is happening from the general public.  If anything shows you how bad the media is on JFK, that does.  And the so called New Media has been almost as bad, that is cable TV and the major liberal web sites. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

So is it a coincidence - I love coincidences- then that Jeb was supposed to be the nominee and winner?  Would he have released anything?  If this was even on Trump's radar, I wonder why he did not bring this to the floor in the debates yet used the assassination to question Cruz's dad.

Hmm...

I think its because of Roger Stone.

Stone jumped on that Cruz dad chimera.  And Stone did make a comment about the files being hidden around that time.

But Roger Stone is nowhere to be seen right now.  Yet Oliver Stone did write a good short essay for The Wrap.