The Education Forum

HOW DID THE GUNMAN MISS HITTING JACKIE?

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 10:02 AM, Lawrence Schnapf said:

presumably the fatal shot was also a frangible bullet. during the 1992 ABA mock trial, Roger McCarthy did an experiment firing a frangible bullet into a plastic milk jug containing water. the bullet did not exit the jug. this is because all of the energy was dissipated upon impact.

Lawrence,

I accept the idea that the fatal JFK shot was a frangible bullet.   This speaks to multiple shooters, which I also accept.   I also believe that JFK's brain went "missing" from the WC exhibits precisely because it showed evidence of one FMJ bullet, plus countless fragments of a frangible bullet, and there was no time to pick the hundreds of pieces out of the brain.  So, they simply hid the brain and claimed it was "missing," because it was obvious PROOF of multiple shooters.

In my opinion, the shooters were all Dallas natives -- born to shoot.   All volunteers, fanatics, without pay.  That way blackmail would be avoided. 

J.D. Tippit, for example, was said by his father to have the skill to shoot a butterfly in flight.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

16 minutes ago, Kathleen Collins said:

Paul Trejo, thank you for giving me that information.  I didn't know much about General Walker.

Kathy C

Kathy,

My great pleasure.   Anytime.

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul, you are obviously well versed in the many accounts relating to the death of JFK. Have you ever read this book? 51MuNwBCFlL._SX349_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

7 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Paul, you are obviously well versed in the many accounts relating to the death of JFK. Have you ever read this book?   

Triple Double Cross, by Charles W. Weaver

Mervyn,

I have not read that book -- and I have not heard about it before you just mentioned it here.   It's evidently a novel.   What new evidence does it suggest?

Thanks,
--Paul

Hi Paul, well therein hangs the $64,000 Question!

I have been investigating the Texas involvement with offshore broadcasting since I began as a paid freelancer back in 1966 in the UK. Then I moved to Texas and met Bill Weaver back in the 70s. He told me many unpublished and controversial details involving Murchison-McLendon and others. It all checked out. I recently bought this book which was privately published around 2008 when Bill Weaver died of cancer (in Texas.) The last part of the book IS fiction and total rubbish. I think that someone else completed the manuscript after Bill died. But its the rest of the book that is really intriguing. The stock of these books was in Bill's garage (in the days before print on demand), and they got flooded by Hurricane Ike.  So there are not too many around. Although he changed some of the names in his book, it is not too difficult to figure out who they are in reality. So about three weeks ago I tracked down Bill's wife and his daughter and asked them some specifics about the book, and they vouched for them. Of course this did not include the assassination of JFK. However, several other really obscure political facts having to do with the Cuban Missile Crisis have checked out as being true. That's why I stated that it is a big question as to how far this book is true. Much of it is true. There are details involving Bill Weaver and Galveston in 1963 which I have verified are true, and they are supported by contemporary news reports in Houston and Galveston, but he did not include those events in the book. That is why I think that he died before he completed it and some loon added a really silly and totally fictitious ending.

You may have difficulty locating a copy, but after shaking the bushes with my purchase, several other copies seem to have popped up for offer as used books at a reasonable price. (I got stung, but I was the first and I had a motive for wanting to read this book.)

In answer to your JFK evidence question, well this is where he points several fingers and at least one of them points at LBJ via the McLendon-Murchison chain. Yes, he also links to specific Mafia people as well.

Mervyn

Edited by Mervyn Hagger
added a last line

25 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

In answer to your JFK evidence question, well this is where he points several fingers and at least one of them points at LBJ via the McLendon-Murchison chain. Yes, he also links to specific Mafia people as well.

Don't forget that in 1975 McLendon and David Atlee Phillips formed the Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO).  McLendon and Phillips were friends since childhood.

Hi Jim. Yes, and its not too difficult to find a passing pen name within the book for DAP. Bill Weaver was for a key portion of his career working with GML by managing his various stations. So Weaver knew Gordon and claimed that the real boss was Gordon's father Bart. Mervyn

I think the issue of hitting JFK from the knoll without hitting Jackie is completely resolved by looking at the Muchmore film at the moment of the headshot. From her perspective you can clearly see that JFK's head was about 6 inches away from Jackie's. In addition the Muchmore line of sight lines up with the Knoll shooters line from the opposite side(Within a couple degrees). If the knoll shooter was in the position marked by the muddy shoe prints then they saw the same gap between the heads that Muchmore did, just from the other side.
    I recently saw "Inside The Target Car" documentary with Gary mack recreating the headshot. They ignored the line of sight and second axis that Muchmore could provide and based The Kennedy's head positions solely on the Z film. They came to the false conclusion that Jackie would have been in the way. 

Edited by Chris Bristow

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 11:07 AM, Joe Bauer said:

Whoever fired that last shot into JFK's head ( without harming Jackie ) was a marksmen of the highest order.  

If Jackie had been slaughtered along with and in the same brutal way as her husband, I truly think the public would have been outraged, upset and angry on an almost indescribable level...to the point they may have gone into the streets.

To get back on topic here.... like Joe said....    First whoever made that or those shots didn't do it with an old carbine known for jamming with a scope that had to be shimmed to be steady enough for the FBI to test it.  They would have used a proven, reliable, probably state of the art weapon.  One they were well familiar with and practiced with extensively.  Further they were likely experience in killing people with it.