The Education Forum

Mili Cranor Demolishes more Disinfo

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Sandy,

Did you read the article? Neither of your comments indicates you did so.

Cranor was using the photo to show how Lattimer had misrepresented the facts.  He was the first physicians to be at NARA and he saw the evidence.

As Cranor noted, he then misrepresented that evidence in an illustration he conjured up to show the back wound in the neck, when he knew better. Thus proving he was a xxxx.

And the author of this article uses him for 13 footnotes.  So why should we trust him.  That was her point.

Jim,

The comments I made were in response to Mike Walton's refusal to accept that photos might have been altered, when in fact the clothing evidence clearly indicates that to have happened. My comments had nothing to do with the article.

With regard to the article, I'm just glad there are people like Milicent Cranor who will spend the time countering the spreaders of disinformation, like this Nicholas R. Nalli.

Thanks for that comment on Nicholas Nalli Sandy.  And you reprise of Mili.

If I recall correctly, was there not something like this that come out at the 50th, except it was concerning the BYP?

It was one of these pseudo experts who said that somehow with his new discovery there could not be any questions about them being possible forgeries anymore.

Does anyone recall that?

I'm not crazy about the word "disinfo" -- I prefer "echoed misinformation".

Even the most intelligent people are capable of amazing rationalizations to confirm a bias.

Look at all the JFKA Master Class researchers who endorse the authenticity of the Fox 5 "back-of-the-head" autopsy photo.  I've called them out before, no need to be redundant.

It was possible to fake a photo in 1963.  It's not possible to elevate your shirt multiple inches given casual movement.

It's a physical law of clothing design -- casual movement makes a fraction of an inch of fabric "ease."

Ergo, FOX 5 can be determined a fake on that basis alone given the two inch discrepancy between the holes in the clothes and the T1 wound depicted in Fox 5.

On this subject the JFKA Master Class is an echo chamber of mis-info.