The Education Forum

Ken Silverstein and Jeffrey St. Clair get Counterpunched

Counterpunch is usually a decent magazine, but on the subject of the JFK and RFK cases and careers, they are as worthless as the MSM.

This is the third piece I have had to pen in about 8 months to correct the malarkey they have printed.  I think this is the residue left over from the Alex Cockburn influence there. Its amazing how left meets right on this issue.  That is how dangerous the Kennedys were to the system.

As  long as they keep shoveling the crap, I have to keep on disinfecting it.  So here we go again:

https://kennedysandking.com/articles/ken-silverstein-and-jeffrey-st-clair-get-counterpunched

Actually, at least among the leaders in Washington, both sides are in agreement on most really big issues -- unending war, growing defense budgets, allowing Wall Street and corporations to loot. All that is typically bipartisan.

I am not so sure about that.

I think a big problem is the media.  If the media was not so far right, I think the Dems would not be so hawkish on perpetual war.

But what I was speaking about here, was the uses of history.  The MSM tries to say, as they did in that horrendous mins dries by CNN, well nothing to see there, and in this instance, same thing with Cockburn and his acolytes, Silverstein and St Clair.

Its really something how these columns I do on people like Cockburn and Chomsky do not apparently interest a lot of people here, but they get passed around on Facebook a lot.

I mean 476 times in one day.

But alas, here we have Monroe, Hoffa, and the box from 1963.

More insight into Counter punch and Cockburn in this Doug Valentine article we just attached as an addendum.

Cockburn's motto was, "Never apologize, never explain."

Especially when you can't explain.

http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/6803

On ‎8‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:59 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Its really something how these columns I do on people like Cockburn and Chomsky do not apparently interest a lot of people here, but they get passed around on Facebook a lot.

I mean 476 times in one day.

Ya facebook has become very adept at pushing lies and censoring a lot of truth.  Making me wonder if it's not just some CIA op to keep track of people like us. As always great article Jim.  I really need to get RFK's book "Framed".  I have found that the left has always been terrible on the assassinations.  And refuse to be educated.  (I did manage to get my professor brother in law to read JFK and the Unspeakable but he was quick to tell me this would never happen today...ah...he missed the point.)

Edited by Dawn Meredith

On 8/16/2018 at 4:59 PM, James DiEugenio said:

And, alas, here we have crypto-LoneNutter threads like "Where's the exit?"

The JFKA Critical Master Class has maintained a "no-fly zone" over the T3 back wound/throat entrance wound for almost 52 years, since the publication of LIFE Magazine's "A Matter of Reasonable Doubt" edition.

The US Gov't and the MSM are slouchers when it comes to obfuscating the root facts of the JFKA.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

The thing is, like I wrote, Cockburn once did a pretty decent article on the RFK case with Betsy Langman who worked with Bill Turner on that case.

To my knowledge, he never reversed field on that until the film JFK came out.

Then, suddenly he says RFK turned his head!

I mean please!  But this is where the sanctimonious left meets the rightwing oriented MSM.  

And for what end?