The Education Forum

I understand why people hate conspiracies

6 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Could you look into that and get back to us only when your done?

That is, find that hard evidence.  It must be hard though, no soft evidence.  Stiff maybe ok, but prefer hard.  Cliff are you ok with stiff evidence or do you demand hard?

Pass. Lol...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

Could you look into that and get back to us only when [you're] done?

Why not go straight to the horse's mouth? Lee Oswald, himself, can give us a pretty good glimpse into his thoughts about Soviet Russia and Marxism by reading his "Historic Diary" (Commission Exhibit No. 24).

Excerpt from Page 1:

"I must leave country tonight at 8:00 P.M. as visa expires. I am shocked!! My dreams! I retire to my room. I have $100 left. I have waited for 2 years to be accepted. My fondest dreams are shattered because of a petty official." -- Lee Harvey Oswald; October 21, 1959

So, Cory, what do you think Oswald meant when he said in his diary that his "fondest dreams" had been "shattered" shortly after he arrived in Russia in October of 1959?

Edited by David Von Pein

No David, we need more than that.

Let Lance get harder evidence than that.  He must convince Cliff with hard evidence.  Not soft.   We need hard evidence.

I think his fondest dreams, that is, being a U.S. Spy, have been "shattered" because he knew KGB was not buying it and he was on his way out.

Back to his minor U.S. government pay.

Edited by Cory Santos

1 hour ago, Cory Santos said:

No David, we need more than that.

Oh heck, you CTers wouldn't be satisfied if you were hung with a brand-new rope, would ya?

But anyhow, Cory, I can tell that you've had your tongue firmly rooted in your right cheek during your recent "Hard & Stiff" posts in the last couple of days, so I'll just assume you're giving Lance, Cliff, and me "the business" in this thread. (And there's probably some kind of "homo-erotic" crossover humor being aimed at Varnell here too, via the Hard/Stiff/Soft references. Please try and tone it down, though. My delicate sister might be looking in.) 😈

Edited by David Von Pein

26 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Oh heck, you CTers wouldn't be satisfied if you were hung with a brand-new rope, would ya?

But anyhow, Cory, I can tell that you've had your tongue firmly rooted in your right cheek during your recent "Hard & Stiff" posts in the last couple of days, so I'll just assume you're giving Lance, Cliff, and me "the business" in this thread. (And there's probably some kind of "homo-erotic" crossover humor being aimed at Varnell here too, via the Hard/Stiff/Soft references. Please try and tone it down, though. My delicate sister might be looking in.) 😈

You're brighter than you let on, David...

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

With that I have calmed an otherwise vicious room down, though I am not to keen on hanging references David but I am sure that was not a racial thing.

Anyways, always leave them laughing and you will be invited back.

Edited by Cory Santos

13 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

He was clearly impersonated on the phone.

IF LHO was impersonated it was likely by the CIA to gather information about him. See Morley's book on Win Scott for a description of a similar operation. If the CIA did the impersonation, it would clear up the whole Mexico City thing IMO. After all, if LHO were an agent or asset the CIA wouldn't need more information about him-they would know already what he was up to. And if the CIA was involved in this sort of impersonation, they would not want this information to become public lest it be misinterpreted as it pretty much has been for 50 plus years.

5 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

With that I have calmed an otherwise vicious room down, though I am not to keen on hanging references David but I am sure that was not a racial thing.

Anyways, always leave them laughing and you will be invited back.

I'm not sure I'd go down that path of "humor" unless you want to become viewed as the resident Neanderthal on an extremely liberal site.  In today's climate, that type of "humor" could come back to haunt you or even have you looking down the barrel of a bar complaint.  It's no skin off my banana suit (get the pun, or was that too sophisticated for you?), but I'd think twice before mining that vein of "humor" again.

48 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So, David, as a batter how well did you handle the hard stuff high and inside?

Mr. Abortion Rights is a veritable fount of gay innuendo?  Are you weaponizing this field now?  I happen to have written humor for publication for more than 40 years - I believe I have the only two humor pieces published in the Arizona Attorney magazine in the past 20 years (https://www.myazbar.org/AZAttorney/PDF_Articles/AZAT0502Reinventedpg38-41.pdf) - but I haven't encountered "humor" of this level since, oh, third grade.  Do you have some knock-knock jokes into which you could work your side-splitting hard/stiff routine?  Or perhaps some nursery rhymes you could weaponize in this manner?  Perhaps try out your new routine on Rachel Maddow and see how that goes?

4 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

I'm not sure I'd go down that path of "humor" unless you want to become viewed as the resident Neanderthal on an extremely liberal site.  In today's climate, that type of "humor" could come back to haunt you or even have you looking down the barrel of a bar complaint.  It's no skin off my banana suit (get the pun, or was that too sophisticated for you?), but I'd think twice before mining that vein of "humor" again.

Wow, posting a scene from Dancing in the Rain is now offensive?

Point noted, I wont admit I voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004.

Lance, I doubt making fun of clothing attire is worthy of a bar complaint.  

Now, would you get to your research, we are waiting for you to get it.

On ‎10‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 3:11 PM, W. Tracy Parnell said:

IF LHO was impersonated it was likely by the CIA to gather information about him.

Right. The question is: What did they do with this information? They certainly did not pass it on to the FBI, who took Oswald off their watch list only weeks later...

Edited by Mathias Baumann