The Education Forum

What do people think of Judyth Baker?

Bill Byas

I notice there does not seem much ineterst in Judyth Baker. I am curious if people here do not believe her? Or just waiting for more evidence?

Bill Byas

To John Simkin,

This guy is obviously not who he says he is, as has declined every opportunity to prove the opposite and post some biographical information, which I understand is now compulsory.

He is possibly a goon for Bob Vernon, whose new and sudden mission is to suggest Judyth Baker is a hoax. Most of his questions are answered in the Judyth Baker thread, started by himself. He has now started another thread with the exact same subject, as if he wouldn't know any better.

John, your new rules are excellent to keep this forum clean, objective and free from fake invaders with an hidden dishonest agenda. But not if you won't apply the rules. Advice: Kick him off !

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

• 2 weeks later...
I notice there does not seem much ineterst in Judyth Baker. I am curious if people here do not believe her? Or just waiting for more evidence?

Bill Byas

To John Simkin,

This guy is obviously not who he says he is, as has declined every opportunity to prove the opposite and post some biographical information, which I understand is now compulsory.

He is possibly a goon for Bob Vernon, whose new and sudden mission is to suggest Judyth Baker is a hoax. Most of his questions are answered in the Judyth Baker thread, started by himself. He has now started another thread with the exact same subject, as if he wouldn't know any better.

John, your new rules are excellent to keep this forum clean, objective and free from fake invaders with an hidden dishonest agenda. But not if you won't apply the rules. Advice: Kick him off !

Wim

Bill Byas

To John Simkin,

Wim

Wim I hope you don't say that about me>>>>>>

Judyth is a very kind person. Silent and yet bold at the same time. Hard to be both but she is.

I have been talking to her and glad to do that since last October just before they did the show where I first saw her on The Man Who Killed Kennedy. I wondered why she didn't show as much but a lot came out since then. She does have a lot of proof and I did help her get one set of papers she wanted for some time. From what I see when this does come out she will be well known and I do think many who did at one time disbelieve her will be believing her story much better. She asked me if I could try to get Lee H. Oswalds time cards. I told her I would try and not only did I get them but I also was questioned by an agent that is stationed at NARA. That was proof enough for me right there. No FBI agent is going to question a hoax. No he had reasons and I did see why. When her book does come out I am anxious to see just what she put in about that.

From my own basis with knowing more about Lee H. Oswald through her I found many new things about him. I always since I was small thought that Oswald was a patsy and was used. He wan't only used he was very abused as well. I do look for more to come out about Oswald through Judyth in the near furure.

• 5 years later...

Bill Byas

Gee Bill,

I don't know if you'll be able to drum up an interest in Judyth Baker around here.

Where have you been?

It's like you walk into the saloon after the fight's over.

BK

Bill Byas

You're obviously not serious. Notice the high number of both reads [38,000+] and replies [870+] in the existing thread below.

Edited by Greg Burnham

Bill Byas

You're obviously not serious. Notice the high number of both reads [38,000+] and replies [870+] in the existing thread below.

Greg, I think he was serious at the time he wrote it.

''I notice there does not seem much ineterst in Judyth Baker. I am curious if people here do not believe her? Or just waiting for more evidence?''

Bill Byas

''You're obviously not serious. Notice the high number of both reads [38,000+] and replies [870+] in the existing thread below.''

List the number of posters. It's easy to make up to 5 hits in putting together a post and then set an autorefresh in action. It's not reads but hits.

Subtract irrelevancies and there'd be a, I hypothesise, significantly lower number of actual posts/replies.

Guest James H. Fetzer

But, of course, although Dolva does not mention it, the same argument could be

made for every thread on the forum. If this is the longest in the history of the EF,

then it is not difficult to answer the question: interest in her is quite considerable!

''I notice there does not seem much ineterst in Judyth Baker. I am curious if people here do not believe her? Or just waiting for more evidence?''

Bill Byas

''You're obviously not serious. Notice the high number of both reads [38,000+] and replies [870+] in the existing thread below.''

List the number of posters. It's easy to make up to 5 hits in putting together a post and then set an autorefresh in action. It's not reads but hits.

Subtract irrelevancies and there'd be a, I hypothesise, significantly lower number of actual posts/replies.

made for every thread on the forum. If this is the longest in the history of the EF,

then it is not difficult to answer the question: interest in her is quite considerable!

Bill Byas

I suspect many are viewing it as a Monty Pythonesk form of ridiculous humor. I know I am.

Mike

Bill Byas

I suspect many are viewing it as a Monty Pythonesk form of ridiculous humor. I know I am.

Mike

I too sometimes view Prof. Fetzer as the guy in Life of Brian? who keeps on taunting after having his arms and legs cut off. He doesn't take that as being defeated.

BK

Bill Byas

Mike

I too sometimes view Prof. Fetzer as the guy in Life of Brian? who keeps on taunting after having his arms and legs cut off. He doesn't take that as being defeated.

BK

Bill,

There may be many issues where we do not see eye to eye, but brother you hit the NAIL on the head there!

Best to you my new friend!

Mike